Why do they make Android cameras so ugly?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Is it intentional?

Like imagine a girl asks for your phone to take a selfie of you two and instead of handing her over this

IPHONE_14_PROMAX_128GB__BLK_01_400.png

You put one of these deformed beings into her hand

best_phone_camera_2023_uk_smartphones.jpg

36c07776-bbf8-4246-b0ec-9493ca605502-jpeg.2133393

nokia-9-2.jpg

182912_2022_3.jpg

azure-blue.png

osamsung-galaxy-s30pode-vir-com-6-cameras-de-acordo-com-leak-www.maistecnologia.com.jpg

333.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17595 and 24 others
Only the rich have iphones(y)

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 26640
They remind me of Fiat Multiplas. What Multiplas are to the car world, Androids are for phones

1200px-Fiat_Multipla_front_20080825.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MoggerGaston, BigBoy and 9 others
Android mogs, iphone user faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14693, n0rthface and 3 others
Is it intentional?

Like imagine a girl asks for your phone to take a selfie of you two and instead of handing her over this

IPHONE_14_PROMAX_128GB__BLK_01_400.png

You put one of these deformed beings into her hand

best_phone_camera_2023_uk_smartphones.jpg

36c07776-bbf8-4246-b0ec-9493ca605502-jpeg.2133393

nokia-9-2.jpg

182912_2022_3.jpg

azure-blue.png

osamsung-galaxy-s30pode-vir-com-6-cameras-de-acordo-com-leak-www.maistecnologia.com.jpg

333.jpg
Keep me posted
92656596 8B69 4523 AE21 CFEC53EB706C

even if they were "good looking" women would still find them ugly because it's not the status quo

anyway it doesn't matter how they look like, iphones pics are much better
only top samsungs are as good

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 22918
Iphone cameras arent any better looking. If iphones had any of those android camera layouts then they'd be the standard and considered good looking

even if they were "good looking" women would still find them ugly because it's not the status quo

Dude my phone has the same price as the iphone that was released at the same time, maybe even higher

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
they don't look any different than android phones. Splinter cell phones mog.

Dude my phone has the same price as the iphone that was released at the same time, maybe even higher
what's your phone?
Anyway I never talked about price, I talked about pic quality

My friend and I go to live shows and we take pics of the same stuff, the difference is insane

99% of androids can't deal with shitty lightning

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and slayer69
to appeal to their market

what's your phone?
Anyway I never talked about price, I talked about pic quality

My friend and I go to live shows and we take pics of the same stuff, the difference is insane

99% of androids can't deal with shitty lightning
my phone is s10+ it has great pic quality,

thats actually weird hearing that cuz usually android is being complimented when it comes to pic quality

Is it intentional?

That's how phone cameras look...
If you really want to stand out, carry a real camera with you, there's a certain hierarchy here too, that gives you more and more status: compact camera, mirrorless camera, DSLR camera, film camera, SLR camera, medium format film camera, etc.

A friend of mine for example told me how he went to a bar once just after finishing work with a DSLR camera with a huge zoom lens that he needed for his job. He was approached by a girl who was amazed: "OMG, that's such a big lens, you know I'm into photography too, I have this blog and....... bla-bla-bla!!!!".
This never happened to my friend before - to be approached by a girl, he was so astonished that from that moment he started to carry that huge camera with him wherever he went, I think you will stand out more with such a gadget than with the latest iPhone model.
professional-photographer-carrying-a-camouflaged-canon-super-telephoto-CYC32K.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KidIcarus, n0rthface and BongMog
thats actually weird hearing that cuz usually android is being complimented when it comes to pic quality
never heard of that

Usually people talk about muhhhhhh zoom "i can take pics of the moon"
not about the pic quality

iphone's camera quality is better but for selfies i look much better in android cams

S23 doesnt look bad at al tf. Mogs that iphone u posted to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Yung
I used to have an Android. The cameras are only shit on snapchat; they're fine if you're taking photos on the camera app, unless you have some really old shit one ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i never use the camera phone. i have a dedicated digital camera for taking pictures. smartphones are retarded. too many useless features. it should just have gps, text, and calling and be half the size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 22918 and Gonthar
You're just a marketing result

Iphone design ain't necessarily better than other phones . It's just a design

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If you really want to stand out, carry a real camera with you, there's a certain hierarchy here too, that gives you more and more status: compact camera, mirrorless camera, DSLR camera, film camera, SLR camera, medium format film camera, etc.

A friend of mine for example told me how he went to a bar once just after finishing work with a DSLR camera with a huge zoom lens that he needed for his job. He was approached by a girl who was amazed: "OMG, that's such a big lens, you know I'm into photography too, I have this blog and....... bla-bla-bla!!!!".
This never happened to my friend before - to be approached by a girl, he was so astonished that from that moment he started to carry that huge camera with him wherever he went, I think you will stand out more with such a gadget than with the latest iPhone model.
professional-photographer-carrying-a-camouflaged-canon-super-telephoto-CYC32K.jpg
Can confirm that camera game is legit. When I bring my HP PANASONIC X7CC 70MM FILM Camera to the club, all the pussies get wet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16369 and Gonthar
When that new I-Phone camera got revealed it got shit on by everyone for looking shit.

Now everyone likes it cause its a I-Phone.

You are just brainwashed.

Humans don't find any of these design innately superior, they just follow the trend like the sheep they are.

• +1
Reactions: Yung and looksmaxxed
When that new I-Phone camera got revealed it got shit on by everyone for looking shit.

Now everyone likes it cause its a I-Phone.

You are just brainwashed.

Humans don't find any of these design innately superior, they just follow the trend like the sheep they are.
i would disagree with that, our perceptions of aesthetics transcends other humans. Just like how an M series BMW has a more harmonius front than a Fiat Multipla, items like phones also have prettier and uglier designs.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i would disagree with that, our perceptions of aesthetics transcends other humans. Just like how an M series BMW has a more harmonius front than a Fiat Multipla, items like phones also have prettier and uglier designs.
most humans are shit at aesthetics, it's why modern art, media, movies, etc all look like such shit. the only objective measure of aesthetics is utility. so something that is highly functional due to its shape structure, nature, etc will be "good looking". normie idiots think something is good looking when jew media tells them it is.

it's similar to biology. things that have innate utility are valued, the crap that is inferior have to be brainwashed to like by jews

How do you explain that the camera design you say is aesthetoc used to be critizised for being ugly then?

Read the commebts

Tales from Arkham Asylum 💀