Why do Turks tend to mog Italians?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
I see a lot of Turks and other middle eastern men that look like absolute Abdul chads, whereas a lot of Italian men, who have Turk blood + white Roman blood, and they don’t look as good. How is this explained?

Idk, i thought italians are after nordiscs
best moggers in europe

I can't tell the difference

Cope. Said no one ever. This is average turk

This is the country women go for sex tourism

It all makes sense. We have our resident forum Italian chad on here @the BULL

View attachment 3099667

Typical med face. Mogged to Andromeda and back by Northwestern and Northern Europeans.
Compared to Turks they are slightly above them but thats it. No big difference.
Idk man I don't think Turk men mog. They mog curries and other MENAs (except Lebanese) but that's not saying much.

They are short. Most of them were ogrefaced. Even when a curry like me visited I felt like I mogged some of them. I was in Istanbul as well, so I presume the rest of the country are even more subhuman.

The disparity between the men and women are insane tho. The women fog not the men.

Idk man I don't think Turk men mog. They mog curries and other MENAs (except Lebanese) but that's not saying much.

They are short. Most of them were ogrefaced. Even when a curry like me visited I felt like I mogged some of them. I was in Istanbul as well, so I presume the rest of the country are even more subhuman.

The disparity between the men and women are insane tho. The women fog not the men.
Yeah most people in Turkey are subhuman. Only moggers in this country are some Balkan descendants which mostly live in west, northwest Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist