why do u guys hate black people so much

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I don’t get it what did we do to you

some of the smartest people I’ve met are black

racism, bigotry.. two different things

Makes you look ignorant it isn’t cool or fun to be ignorant at all

It’s better to be logical, to unite with people on your wavelength because of their knowledge or how they relate to you.

Am I making myself clear here? Am I sounding disrespectful in any way?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 33711 and liberiangrimreaper
Haha 0 you’re scared to face the harsh truth ignorance is bliss I guess

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, User28823, glizzygnasher68 and 10 others
Imagine a race of people with low IQ and high crime rates and then the media says you should bend of backwards for them because they're victims for some reason

Oh yeah and the big dick propaganda

It all adds up

• +1
Reactions: mike21, (In)CelibatePsycho2, try2beme and 10 others
My short opinion on your question, briefly answers all -isms and -phobias

1. It’s all cope to be better about yourself — Because their environment/society elites and role models brainwashed them to think one is superior because of social benefits of one and disadvantages of another.

2. it derives from stupidity and one’s Low IQ; using surface level generalizations of a marginalized group without proper research as to why something happens, and avoiding all forms of knowing how and why: either it’s because a community of said Low IQ individuals distract and deter you from the truth with more bias, banter, and generalizations — or because they see no real reason to care, it doesn’t hurt them in any way, a nice way to joke around:

(i.e why would I care that the US government/CIA has done things like planting drugs and guns in black communities, locking up fathers and mothers which caused poverish single-parent communities, poor community which caused proportionate crime, killed their black civil rights leaders, and etc which caused generational low quality of life so the US could have a lower-class society? i’m a wealthy, systematically, and racially privileged white european man!!! haha! :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:).

3. Or to simply be a devils puppet for the degeneration of human society lmao. This forum proves to show me daily that some souls were created to do nothing but be useless and knock down growth in humanity AKA Right-wing left-wing participators, ___ists, ‘incels’ and etc; just the elites drones.

4. Human beings hate three things from what I’ve experienced: Loss of Power, Difference, whether cultural, physical or religious, and the unknown.

Most stupid humans natural reaction to one of these three or a combination results in violence and hatred for that said thing immeadiately. This is easily seen in social constructs colliding like race.

Sorry for the long reply, ik it isn’t that serious

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Sexually Disabled, try2beme and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
Blacks are alright, it's the mutts you gotta watch out for!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Trilogy, try2beme and 2 others
Math doesn't lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 21467
i dont hate blacks, i hate niggas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rexylkmxg, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
You have to be low iq to hate someone in general, even more on generalizations based on gender, race, age, etc.

Each individual is different and has a unique and personal experience in this existence

Batman Returns Hbomax GIF by Max

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, try2beme, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
You have to be low iq to hate someone in general, even more on generalizations based on gender, race, age, etc.

Each individual is different and has a unique and personal experience in this existence

Batman Returns Hbomax GIF by Max
Nah, it is full of intelligent people with bias. However, the most susceptible to bias are those in the upper-middle range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467

It’s better to be logical, to unite with people on your wavelength because of their knowledge or how they relate to you.

I don’t

I don’t. I just answer racism with racism. Doesn’t matter if they’re white, black or normal.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I love black people, almost all my friends in childhood was black including some great ppl

I dont like blacks with victim complexes, and i still tolerate some if theyre chill

I love black people, almost all my friends in childhood was black including some great ppl

I dont like blacks with victim complexes, and i still tolerate some if theyre chill
Ur blaxk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist
BCS OF NIGGERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
If I get a glass of milk, and replace 10% of it with diarrhoea, it’s still shit
So close, we are humans not milk and my brazilian side is dark anyway just not black
Also i am equally african and european

So close, we are humans not milk and my brazilian side is dark anyway just not black
Also i am equally african and european
Only some white people are humans, everyone else is below an animal

I look lightskin; thats what most people describe me irl
What is your ethnic make-up like? 10% African (what kind?) and what else?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What is your ethnic make-up like? 10% African (what kind?) and what else?
70% brazilian
~10% african
~10% med
I can check the details with my sister when she comes home she was retarded enough to payfor the dna test

Being from a small town in the middle of nowhere I was always taught we are all the same and racism has no merrit.

I grew up believing that

Then I moved to an actual city and had to interact with them

holy

shit