Why do ugly people have to suffer things beside ugliness?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Ugly people already suffer from ugliness and the inability to find a woman who is willing to fuck them, so they should be exempt from any other pain in life. I love and respect God’s decisions to do what He wants, but all I’m saying is that if I were God, I would basically look at ugly people and be like “Okay, you’re already ugly so you don’t have to suffer from anything else such as homelessness, poverty, hunger, physical pain, cancer, etc” because them being ugly already has doomed them to a shitty life of pain and loneliness.

Anyone who isn’t ugly shouldn’t mind any pain that God sends their way because they’re already handsome and experience things like love and sex. So, they shouldn’t complain when bad things happen to them.

TLDR: ugly men are already punished by being ugly, no further pain should happen to them.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8853 and 3 others
dnr but its better to suffer than to live perfect life

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13332, datboijj and 4 others
dnr but its better to suffer than to live perfect life
What a cucked thing to say. Go ahead and suffer bro, send me all your money you’ll sure be suffering then :p

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and mogstar
What a cucked thing to say. Go ahead and suffer bro, send me all your money you’ll sure be suffering then :p
Who wants to have perfect life? Only sissy boys like you and girls. Me and stallone want to suffer first on the road to success

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
Who wants to have perfect life? Only sissy boys like you and girls. Me and stallone want to suffer first on the road to success
This is a super cuck3d view

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
maybe god doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I want to live pain free…

• +1
  • +1
But If He does, I wonder what He thinks of my tears and pain
maybe god doesn't exist
I am sorry to tell you but god doesnt exists otherwise why would he let this ukranian very tall guy who lived in america die alone without any hope? He was a very nice person, loved cats, dogs, was very respectful. But he had nothing in his life and his body decided to give up

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I am sorry to tell you but god doesnt exists otherwise why would he let this ukranian very tall guy who lived in america die alone without any hope? He was a very nice person, loved cats, dogs, was very respectful. But he had nothing in his life and his body decided to gave up
Because we are all characters in God’s play. God is the playwright and He simply crafted this epic story and we have no say in it. We just play the part and if my character is supposed to suffer and die painfully, then so be it. It was meant for me. God is the master playwright.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Because we are all characters in God’s play. God is the playwright and He simply crafted this epic story and we have no say in it. We just play the part and if my character is supposed to suffer and die painfully, then so be it. It was meant for me. God is the master playwright.
You ugly motherfucker.. thats what i think of you. Be proud of who you are and stop this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Vermilioncore
You ugly motherfucker.. thats what i think of you. Be proud of who you are and stop this bullshit
I’m proud of nothing. I have no pride or dignity. I was destroyed the day the doctor pulled me from my mother’s womb. That was the day I died

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
I’m proud of nothing. I have no pride or dignity. I was destroyed the day the doctor pulled me from my mother’s womb. That was the day I died
Not true. You were born to suffer that is correct but you have to make something out of your situation who knows eventually you will prob get somewhere.
or not

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Not true. You were born to suffer that is correct but you have to make something out of your situation who knows eventually you will prob get somewhere.
or not
I wish I can become Batman or some type of epic supervillain. I have a good origin story. Imagine an Incel superhero character. That’s me.

I might pitch that idea to a comic artist and have them draw me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 5786
sub5 men should recieve monthly compensation from the government for our troubles AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Vermilioncore and datboijj
my idea of perfect life has pain
but not suffering

• +1
I want to live pain free…

The rope is always an option.

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 16

Notice the tortured soul above. Rope would've been excellent enough to end her suffering. Instead foolish orbiters prolonged her suffering.

Oh well. I'll see what "True Fate" offers for a suffering anorexic woman.

yeah
i mean religions stipulate that god exist
Interesting but I learned a surah in my dream by some voice, when i woke up i could recite it and reminder i was 6 years old and not arabic

still can to this day

Ugly people already suffer from ugliness and the inability to find a woman who is willing to fuck them, so they should be exempt from any other pain in life. I love and respect God’s decisions to do what He wants, but all I’m saying is that if I were God, I would basically look at ugly people and be like “Okay, you’re already ugly so you don’t have to suffer from anything else such as homelessness, poverty, hunger, physical pain, cancer, etc” because them being ugly already has doomed them to a shitty life of pain and loneliness.

Anyone who isn’t ugly shouldn’t mind any pain that God sends their way because they’re already handsome and experience things like love and sex. So, they shouldn’t complain when bad things happen to them.

TLDR: ugly men are already punished by being ugly, no further pain should happen to them.
Virgin men past the age of 25 should drop out of any education/work and have their comfy rehabilitation center with free food gadgets and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Virgin men past the age of 25 should drop out of any education/work and have their comfy rehabilitation center with free food gadgets and stuff.
your not fooling me, gadgets mean aka sex robot dolls:ROFLMAO::lul: