why do unattractive ppl think they are attractive?

eclipsoo

eclipsoo

Iron
where does the confidence come from? why is that its so hard for them to know if they are actually attractive or not? some turkish mtn ass frame was telling me that he pulls and sent me pics of girls he fucked and all of them were ugly as shit 40-50yo+ yet he thinks he is chad tier. same with some guy from turkmenistan, according to him he used to slay slav girls and showed me pictures of girls he did and again they were mid asf, his ego is top tier, i get better matches on dating apps and irl i get more iois but he still thinks he looks better than me and i dont understand WHY these people cant tell if they are attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
you can see yourself as good looking in the mirror while not being one in reality

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and NoseProphecy
A lot of the world is bluepilled, and you might have a fragmented sense of perception after seeing PSL chads (you will a few per year). Most IRL chads are jacked HTNs/Low Chadlites.

As for the "ego". They often talk either out of:
- ignorance
- environment: the average person around them is LTN to western standards. A singular HTN would be referred to as Chadlite/Chad
- they seek validation because they know deep down they aren't attractive
- narcissim: rare tbh, as most chads/stacies are good people unironically (they preach "it's not about looks, but who you are"). Also people who are chadlites/stacylites tend to obsess over one unideal falio, and see themselves as unattractive too I've noticed

At the end of the day, let them be free in their delusions bro. There's no reason to hate them even if they are wrong or right.
Free yourself from negativity, whether it is you or those around you who circulate it.

• +1
Reactions: eclipsoo, Deleted member 65658 and Autismcel
A lot of the world is bluepilled, and you might have a fragmented sense of perception after seeing PSL chads (you will a few per year). Most IRL chads are jacked HTNs/Low Chadlites.

- ignorance
- environment: the average person around them is LTN to western standards. A singular HTN would be referred to as Chadlite/Chad
- narcissim: rare tbh, as most chads/stacies are good people unironically (they preach "it's not about looks, but who you are"). Also people who are chadlites/stacylites tend to obsess over one unideal falio, and see themselves as unattractive too I've noticed

At the end of the day, let them be free in their delusions bro. There's no reason to hate them even if they are wrong or right.
Free yourself from negativity, whether it is you or those around you who circulate it.
Didnt read 👍🏻

• Love it
Can a nigga just be confident? God damn

• +1

- ignorance

did read, good explanation

• +1

- ignorance

the guys i’ve been talking about are like that probably because evironment and are seeking validation like you said, the guy from turkmenistan asks me sometimes questions like “would you want to be massive?” or once said “you know what, i would love to live in spain but there is 1 thing that makes me not want to, that is because guys here are very handsome and there is big competition in here” these questions are asked probably because of his own insecurities, 2 days ago he wanted me to take a picture of him and after he was saying shit like “my legs are skinny” “look how my legs look” and i was like only smiling when he was talking, he was probably tryna make me say “no they are not that skinny” so yeah like you said, seeking validation

• +1
Can a nigga just be confident? God damn
no you're not allowed anything in this world. if somebody, anybody says u cant then you cant, because obviously they come first.