Why Do Users Here Think They Are Good People?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Over time I've noticed many users here seem to have some strange notion that they're a good person, and bringing back muh traditional moral values while everyone else is a filthy degenerate. Noticed this in some of the replies on a thread I made the other day

The main point of observation though is especially when it comes to attitudes on women's body counts and virtuous women. Many users here demand a pure devoted feminine wife, the 'trad wife.' While they themselves are not good people at all. The very nature of being on this website is against all of those values, this site is filled with racism, sexism, posts about rape, and even the creation of the site is extremely vain. Disregard everything else in life and become good-looking to have tons of sex? If most of these users became Chadlite overnight they'd likely try and go on a slaying spree or fuck tons of women

What then? You're just as bad as the women you knock on for being hoes. Furthermore, most of the people here are lazy, bum off their parents, dont contribute to society, hold certain prejudices etc. All of these things are traits that oppose morality and pure values which some users seem to cling onto so much. Especially many of the muslimcels

I think its fine to say you would prefer women with a low/no bodycount. But to expect it and berate women with a sexual past despite being the things i listed above is pure delusional cope. Some of you need to wake up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yolan, diditeverbegin, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 26 others
@Jason Voorhees @ElTruecel @TechnoBoss @PROMETHEUS @John Doe @tombradylover @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, yeeyeeslayer, PROMETHEUS and 6 others
Im a absolutely horrible person, i deserve to be slaughtered and be left for dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, iblamechico, normie_joe and 12 others
i think im a good person
or at leasf try to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, h111, WeiWei and 6 others
I am a good person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999, WeiWei and 5 others
yeah
lots of people tend to be self centered and narcy, its how humans are. it sux. caging at niggas who have these upright standards for women but are assholes themselves. i try to be nice in hopes that muh personality can help somewhat after i ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, WeiWei, tombradylover and 4 others
That's just how it is: rules for thee not for me.

A lot of people here have very little experience in the real world and don't have the ability to empathize.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Suns9999, WeiWei and 7 others
yeah
lots of people tend to be self centered and narcy, its how humans are. it sux. caging at niggas who have these upright standards for women but are assholes themselves. i try to be nice in hopes that muh personality can help somewhat after i ascend
Yeah humans are inheritly self centered but yeah cage at those who demand pure ones whilst being an asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NorwoodAscender and sigma ✰
Low T trait for caring about other people’s morals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, WeiWei, h111 and 3 others
I dont, I'm posing a question for discussion
So you made a post about a topic that you don’t care for? Therefor, you wasted your own time. False, you do care deep down. That’s the reason you want to discuss it.

I suggest you start the carnivore diet and semen retention to get that T up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, h111, Aladin and 1 other person
Imagine writing all that when you could just post this pic

b8d22665d4d82f77b2089c7818d2ec70c44fbe09.jpg

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999, h111 and 5 others
I am a very good person and too empathetic for my own good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999, sigma ✰ and 5 others
I am a good boy, my mother says so!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999 and 5 others
I’ve always been honest about everything, I want to be good looking purely for the mog and the better treatment as well as to slay skinny goth sluts with big tits and scrumdililcious feet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰, Framemogger69 and 2 others
Also men shouldn’t be promiscuous ofc. Sex outside marriage overall shouldn’t happen but regardless body count for men and women is different.

Once a woman is no longer a virgin it’s over she’s a whore and will always be unloyal. Unless the man is a genuine degenerate with 5-10+ bodies or smth they can be loyal with their partner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Aladin, JohnDoe and 1 other person
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999, Melly and 2 others
cuz ive hacked a guy in roblox once but gave the account back without stealing anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰ and ChadL1te
I’ve always been honest about everything, I want to be good looking purely for the mog and the better treatment as well as to slay skinny goth sluts with big tits and scrumdililcious feet
ye thats fine, you dont brand yourself as some righteous guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Suns9999 and sigma ✰
Once a woman is no longer a virgin it’s over she’s a whore and will always be unloyal. Unless the man is a genuine degenerate with 5-10+ bodies or smth they can be loyal with their partner
So a woman with 1-2 bodies from previous long term relationships automatically turns into a turbowhore? JFL you guys are so detached from reality, also caging at calling a man with more than 5 bodies a degenerate :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰ and ChadL1te
Also men shouldn’t be promiscuous ofc. Sex outside marriage overall shouldn’t happen but regardless body count for men and women is different.

cope take

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and JohnDoe
So a woman with 1-2 bodies from previous long term relationships automatically turns into a turbowhore? JFL you guys are so detached from reality, also caging at calling a man with more than 5 bodies a degenerate :forcedsmile:
A man and womans virginity are very different, A woman is either pure/chaste or she's used goods, a man can have one sexual encounter and still be fine but a woman cannot, once it's done, it's done for her, there's no going back. That's just how they're designed.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Ok Priest Pablo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
Over time I've noticed many users here seem to have some strange notion that they're a good person, and bringing back muh traditional moral values while everyone else is a filthy degenerate. Noticed this in some of the replies on a thread I made the other day

The main point of observation though is especially when it comes to attitudes on women's body counts and virtuous women. Many users here demand a pure devoted feminine wife, the 'trad wife.' While they themselves are not good people at all. The very nature of being on this website is against all of those values, this site is filled with racism, sexism, posts about rape, and even the creation of the site is extremely vain. Disregard everything else in life and become good-looking to have tons of sex? If most of these users became Chadlite overnight they'd likely try and go on a slaying spree or fuck tons of women

What then? You're just as bad as the women you knock on for being hoes. Furthermore, most of the people here are lazy, bum off their parents, dont contribute to society, hold certain prejudices etc. All of these things are traits that oppose morality and pure values which some users seem to cling onto so much. Especially many of the muslimcels

I think its fine to say you would prefer women with a low/no bodycount. But to expect it and berate women with a sexual past despite being the things i listed above is pure delusional cope. Some of you need to wake up.

facts thats what i totally noticed as well, like lots of ppl here (specially youngcels) bash foids for being 'slutty', 'promiscuous', 'chad-only' and so on and blame foids for them being incel but at the same time worship psl gods and slayers

they dont realize foids have developed such high standards for hookups specially because theres nowadays an endless supply of htns and chadlites autistically trying to rack up as many slays as they can instead of settling down and leaving the dating market (as top 10% men in a dating pool of millions is still numerically a lot of guys)

even a schizophrenic autist like ER realized this yet those niggas keep on thinking dating market issues is only caused by foid behaviour

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰, ChadL1te and 1 other person
A lot of people here have very little experience in the real world and don't have the ability to empathize.
Wrong. You need experience to be blackpilled, and users like @Clavicular and @Gengar hold a hell lot of wisdom.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and 1 other person
i ask the same question, all these "good guys" are severe autists with no morals, thinking they some "good guys" lmao

• +1
  • JFL
A man and womans virginity are very different, A woman is either pure/chaste or she's used goods, a man can have one sexual encounter and still be fine but a woman cannot, once it's done, it's done for her, there's no going back. That's just how they're designed.
Thats something you made up to fit with your worldview

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰, JohnDoe and 1 other person
stressing about a womans body count will create more problems than her body count itself would

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰ and Schizotypalcel
From which standpoint? In Islam, there’s no difference between the two. Islam doesn’t look at genders when it comes to social issues like zina.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
I’m not a good person.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, twojei, wsada and 3 others
You're a great person bhai don't think of yourself like that. :Comfy:
Aw thanks bhai. I just don’t think it’s up to me to say I’m a good person, that’s what I meant. A person who says they are good.. well, I don’t think they’re actually good. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Suns9999 and sigma ✰
The average normie is so reprehensible that compared to them I am a saint. But of course compared to god, if he exists, I guess I would be a pretty bad person

• JFL
The average normie is so reprehensible that compared to them I am a saint. But of course compared to god, if he exists, I guess I would be a pretty bad person
You cannot blame them for living their life that they enjoy when its not harming anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Suns9999 and h111
If u say you're a good person you probably fucking aren't. Ofc forums like this will be rancid a lot of abused dogs...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, h111, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
You cannot blame them for living their life that they enjoy when its not harming anyone
Normies absolutely harm people dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Aladin
most people arent good people tbh. at most, decent people borderline negative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, h111 and ChadL1te
It should be clearly self evident but PSLers aren't very introspective or capable of critical thought. Majority have horrible takes and and are effectively the same as the women we despise for making certain social issues more dire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Suns9999, sigma ✰ and 2 others
But I am one of the rare exceptions of being an actually good person

• JFL
  • +1
99% of crime, abuse, violence, rape, murder, is committed by sexhavers (which there are none on this forum)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss, Suns9999, Aladin and 1 other person
So a woman with 1-2 bodies from previous long term relationships automatically turns into a turbowhore?
Lol is this a real question? Yea she pretty much is lmfao

• JFL
Agreed

Tho, it’s human nature to hold others to a different standard

When I see people driving while using their phones, I look at them like absolute subhuman scums

Yet I can’t remember the last time I drove without using my phone

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999 and yeeyeeslayer