Why do we have abused dog brains?

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
I saw a user who went on a date, girl said "she didn't feel chemistry" and bro's immediate reaction was to main himself with leg lengthening, because he thought he got rejected for being short when it wasn't even implied.

Why can't we shrug our shoulders and go "k"? Logically that should be the reaction, a nonchalant "k cool", but we can't do it and instead find faults within ourselves and rot inside a hole.

Looksmaxxing is a temporary band aid. K you fixed your jaw, now you are balding. K you fixed your hair, now your skin is sagging and it just keeps going.

It never ends. You'll forever be an abused dog looking for fault after fault indefinitely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Clqs, vratisevojvodo and 8 others
Once you are a abused dog you will die as one. You might realize when it's to late that you should have changed, but it's normal for the outcasts to be this way

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, proxyy, n9wiff and 2 others
I saw a user who went on a date, girl said "she didn't feel chemistry" and bro's immediate reaction was to main himself with leg lengthening, because he thought he got rejected for being short when it wasn't even implied.

Why can't we shrug our shoulders and go "k"? Logically that should be the reaction, a nonchalant "k cool", but we can't do it and instead find faults within ourselves and rot inside a hole.

Looksmaxxing is a temporary band aid. K you fixed your jaw, now you are balding. K you fixed your hair, now your skin is sagging and it just keeps going.

It never ends. You'll forever be an abused dog looking for fault after fault indefinitely.
And what if by accepting you are one, you end up healing yourself by recognizing and being conscious of your self destructive tendencies and auto sabotage? So that there exist a change in how you react to those future events. You will be able to detach yourself so easily by recognizing how angry they make you feel, how sad they make you feel, and sho when those feelings come you tell yourself

My brain is thinking such, such and such
My body is feeling such, such and such
I let those feeling and sensations be. Goodbye. Now let's keep going.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

To fix being an abused dog you need to avoid foids and improve so much tilm the point youre confident enough to be able to handle foids

Once you are a abused dog you will die as one. You might realize when it's to late that you should have changed, but it's normal for the outcasts to be this way
What is your name on .is?

• +1
Reactions: h111
And what if by accepting you are one, you end up healing yourself by recognizing and being conscious of your self destructive tendencies and auto sabotage? So that there exist a change in how you react to those future events. You will be able to detach yourself so easily by recognizing how angry they make you feel, how sad they make you feel, and sho when those feelings come you tell yourself

My brain is thinking such, such and such
My body is feeling such, such and such
I let those feeling and sensations be. Goodbye. Now let's keep going.

Aye therapeutic techniques, always easy in theory, but tricky in application as it's like mopping a never ending dirty floor.

Stubborn piece of shit brain refuses to comply, but thanks for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Aye therapeutic techniques, always easy in theory, but tricky in application as it's like mopping a never ending dirty floor.

Stubborn piece of shit brain refuses to comply, but thanks for the advice.
Yup. Always worth giving it a try nonetheless.

• +1
To fix being an abused dog you need to avoid foids and improve so much tilm the point youre confident enough to be able to handle foids

You can't change your core brain chemistry.

Andrew Tate gets insulted daily, gets called ugly, chinless, bald and even got called a tranny, yet he doesn't care. He hasn't gotten a single surgery.

This is something that is unfixable at its core; I suppose you can do mindful thinking like @twojei suggested, but you can't cure it.

If you are on this forum, you are stuck with it for life.

• +1

Im going to brain wash the abused dog syndrome out of me, i will employ every type psychological conditioning

THE MOST RETARDED THING U CAN DO

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and twojei
You can't change your core brain chemistry.

Andrew Tate gets insulted daily, gets called ugly, chinless, bald and even got called a tranny, yet he doesn't care. He hasn't gotten a single surgery.

This is something that is unfixable at its core; I suppose you can do mindful thinking like @twojei suggested, but you can't cure it.

If you are on this forum, you are stuck with it for life.
It all goes down to 'do you want to be free of all suffering?', then accept that you cannot change it. Lmao, it tends to be very simplistic, but as I said, it could be worth giving it a try.

• +1
It all goes down to 'do you want to be free of all suffering?', then accept that you cannot change it. Lmao, it tends to be very simplistic, but as I said, it could be worth giving it a try.

Oh that's Buddhism 101, the religion I grew up with.

Issue isn't the techniques, it's applying them as its not a one and done, you have to do it over and over indefinitely.

Maybe you are more mentally disciplined than I am.

• +1
deformed skull

• +1