why do we prolong old people's lives

rape

rape

rapist
after a certain point old people literally start to mentally regress and become toddlers with 0 real personality traits . they can't function on their own and are too senile to converse or tell stories . so why do we keep them alive? we should just let senile old people die instead of sending them to care facilities or getting them on meds & a bunch of machinery . society should let them die with dignity before they're unable to help themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, fukmylyf, _MVP_ and 2 others
true, i'd not want to be sustained well after I expire.

Also it's partly to do with the fact old people are put in homes, they're not mentally stimulated. If you're old, you should be going out, doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: rape
Yeah. Gotta just slit those old farts throats and put them down like sick dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Imretarded? and rape
true, i'd not want to be sustained well after I expire.

Also it's partly to do with the fact old people are put in homes, they're not mentally stimulated. If you're old, you should be going out, doing shit.
that's true & the only stimulation they get in those homes is going to dollar tree once a week jfl

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Imretarded?
They should be Put down Like old dogs

• +1
Reactions: rape
that's true & the only stimulation they get in those homes is going to dollar tree once a week jfl
Yeah, i think everyone should never get into a home.

Im going to take MSM because it has promising longevity results (increasing health span) and I'll be active, go for walks, hit goth girls up:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and rape
They should be Put down Like old dogs
euthanasia is actually offered for geriatric fucks in canada and sweden jfl so they're getting what they deserve tbh

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back