Why do white brahs disrespect their parents so much

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Istg it’s like 50% of my white American friends I knew growing up treated their parents like their friends and were allowed to do whatever tf they wanted

I remember one time in middle school I was in a ps4 party with my friends from school playing Fortnite squads and it was 4 of us in the party, 3 black, and 1 white

He got knocked by an opposing squad member and instantly screamed out “FUCK!” and started cursing out the enemy squad raging, afterwards his mom came into the room and told him to keep it down then he screamed back at her to shut the fuck up and leave his room, she tried to reason with him but he exclaimed that he wasn’t listening and wanted her to just leave

Afterwards when we rezzed him it was silent for like 5 minutes cuz we were all in shock of how he could talk to his mom like that then we started lecturing him about how he should be nicer to his mom and that wasn’t the way to talk to her, whilst we were doing this he just laughed it off and said “HAHAHA I talk like that to her all the time she doesn’t care whatever”

Crazy shit innit @Iasacrko

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, tombradylover, seethe and 12 others
@Iasacrko what other experience do you have with white brahs

My father drinks with me lol he even allows my friends to comeover and party all night at our house although he is strictly against any drugs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Pikabro, sub5c3l and 1 other person
My father drinks with me lol he even allows my friends to comeover and party all night at our house although he is strictly against any drugs.
Ye there’s nothing wrong with that lol

My father lets me drink and smoke weed occasionally

My point of this post was just talking about respect

I’ve literally heard and seen with my 2 eyes white mfs blatantly disrespecting their parents cursing and yelling at them and shit, even when their parents seem to be nice people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, seethe, bululu_87 and 4 others
so the stereotype is true i see lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Kamui
although i'm not white i've been through fases where i was like that with my parents tbh, not proud of it in the slightest tho

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
I believe this is a thing only in USA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
Istg it’s like 50% of my white American friends I knew growing up treated their parents like their friends and were allowed to do whatever tf they wanted

I remember one time in middle school I was in a ps4 party with my friends from school playing Fortnite squads and it was 4 of us in the party, 3 black, and 1 white

He got knocked by an opposing squad member and instantly screamed out “FUCK!” and started cursing out the enemy squad raging, afterwards his mom came into the room and told him to keep it down then he screamed back at her to shut the fuck up and leave his room, she tried to reason with him but he exclaimed that he wasn’t listening and wanted her to just leave

Afterwards when we rezzed him it was silent for like 5 minutes cuz we were all in shock of how he could talk to his mom like that then we started lecturing him about how he should be nicer to his mom and that wasn’t the way to talk to her, whilst we were doing this he just laughed it off and said “HAHAHA I talk like that to her all the time she doesn’t care whatever”

dem yt kids need to be spanked

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I may or may not have done this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Kamui
I believe this is a thing only in USA
Yeah it is

None of my white friends who had parents from other countries did shit like this
I may or may not have done this
Not cool bro
although i'm not white i've been through fases where i was like that with my parents tbh, not proud of it in the slightest tho
When you’re younger it’s somewhat excusable but it’s still wrong

Obviously if my parents are in the wrong I’ll tell them but some shit is just unnecessary

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
When you’re younger it’s somewhat excusable but it’s still wrong

Obviously if my parents are in the wrong I’ll tell them but some shit is just unnecessary
i was acting like that with my mom a few months ago when she told me i couldn't take her car out to go somwhere 😂😂😂

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and sub5c3l
If curries didn’t cut their kids and burned them in restraunt tandurs, we wouldve been no different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Kamui

I got also weird experiences

I was playing some games with some friends
One friend was white, the other ones are also but they are pretty normal (eastern european)

one of them literaly screamed to their mother and said some harsh insults.. was very weird LOL , i got like shocked

The other one weird experience was in work

I was late in work (20 minutes), me boss was very mad at me (probably because that white guy was mad and bitched about it)

I work always with a white guy

When i came to work and work with him
I said "let me help you with this" he became very mad and said "no go to work on something else"

So i worked, but tension arose literaly, he was maaaad, and created aggresive comments and was aggresive itself , he also bitched more to the boss about me etc....

I really wanted to knock that bitch out omgg this nigga

I resigned from the job because of the high tension and his bitching, i may come back bc there is a cute girl in me job i wanna capture

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I am unhealthily high inhib and obedient to my father, atp I have no relationship with him aside from passive aggressive resentment. It's joever

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I am unhealthily high inhib and obedient to my father, atp I have no relationship with him aside from passive aggressive resentment. It's joever
Average African male

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Pikabro
My moms a nigga idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Costcosuperstore, Kamui and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and sub5c3l
They don't spank their kids try that with Asian or Black parents :feelskek: they'll beat yo ass and pay your hospital bills

• +1
They don't spank their kids try that with Asian or Black parents :feelskek: they'll beat yo ass and pay your hospital bills
Tbh if I become a parent I wouldn’t spank my kids unless it’s absolutely necessary

I’d just take away their PlayStation or sum shit till they get right

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Idk what I’m more surprised by: the fact you have a father in your life, or the fact that he’s so chill

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kamui
Idk what I’m more surprised by: the fact you have a father in your life, or the fact that he’s so chill
If your joke was implying that if he’s black so he doesn’t have a dad

He’s not black

If your joke was implying that if he’s black so he doesn’t have a dad

He’s not black
Why would people on the internet lie tho ?

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and <6PSLcel
If I did all that, she'd definitely kick me out of the house. She would confiscate everything that belongs to me. Once I was arguing with my mother, I raised my voice to her without even realizing and she gave me warning to not do that in a very serious tone or else she'd be whooping me.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Pikabro

Nah bro removed my tag and replaced it with iasackro 😭

• +1
they deserve it man !

Nah bro removed my tag and replaced it with iasackro 😭
I meant to tag him at first but I typed your name for whatever reason cuz you were in my mind for 1 second

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
White brahs parents also make them wageslave for their cars and make them take out loans for college ensuring that theyll be financially fucked for the foreseeable future
Good day to be a rich curry

• +1
Yelling at your parents and using curse words at them is a refined European/western cultural trait.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
White brahs parents also make them wageslave for their cars and make them take out loans for college ensuring that theyll be financially fucked for the foreseeable future
Good day to be a rich curry
Real

Glad I won’t have to deal with that shit since it’s coming out of my parents pockets not mine

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and SidharthTheSlayer
I meant to tag him at first but I typed your name for whatever reason cuz you were in my mind for 1 second
Damn rent free 💀

• So Sad

Dnrd

If ur parents r shit what r u supposed to do

In highschool I had to pin down my father because he started hitting me over nonsense

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Pikabro, Ricky212 and 1 other person

In highschool I had to pin down my father because he started hitting me over nonsense
Yeah if your parents are abusive it’s a no brainer that’s justified

What I was talking about was disrespect that is completely uncalled for

its to establish alpha then they fuck the mother

I should’ve rebelled when my dad started shouting and giving lecture over small bs :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Now I’m a neurotic disgrace who instinctually hides from and is scared of my father fuck me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
I think we can afford it since we are biologically a rational race and eventually mature out of the behavior. Can't say the same for other groups sadly.

If ya try shit like that with a balkan mom she will beat your ass or tell your dad to, who is probably 300lbs of pure olive oil and muscle combined, and beat your ass.

• +1
If ya try shit like that with a balkan mom she will beat your ass or tell your dad to, who is probably 300lbs of pure olive oil and muscle combined, and beat your ass.
Ye I’m referring to white Americans specifically

Ik Balkan parents don’t play lmao

hyper-individualism culture

the polar opposite of how jews treat Yiddish Momme :love:

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777