Why do white Chads love Asians so much?

You're cheery picking. Go to Asia and the average girl looks pretty damn good without makeup.
They just need to watch street vlogs. Average white western woman is boneless and ages like shit

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
The average female looks like shit.

At least the white women that look good, actually look good.

Gooks are capped. And are only carried by autistic weirdos like you
If I carried your mother, not figuratively speaking, would that make any difference?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Because white women are hypergamous snobby bitches with a princess complex. LTBs today think they are at same level or even above Chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
East Asian foids Incel factories There is no denying that.

Of course, but for 2024 standards, Asian foids very feminine
Depends on the dude. I've known lots of Asian dudes, in the West, that can get any kind of woman they want. Shit, I work with two Taiwanese guys each married to a couple of fine ass white girls.

Because white women are hypergamous snobby bitches with a princess complex. LTBs today think they are at same level or even above Chad

All foids think they are worthy for chad.

Even ugly chinks think they deserve a chad.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Depends on the dude. I've known lots of Asian dudes, in the West, that can get any kind of woman they want. Shit, I work with two Taiwanese guys each married to a couple of fine ass white girls.

Asian men have to prettyboy max, or K-pop max to get noticed. Asian females can look like utter shit, and have niggas like you try and gaslight everyone into thinking they are goodlooking.

You can’t lose as a female

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Asian men have to prettyboy max, or K-pop max to get noticed. Asian females can look like utter shit, and have niggas like you try and gaslight everyone into thinking they are goodlooking.

what race are you, spic?

i like how its only deathnics who hate on jbwmaxxing out of jealousy.

Marsiere214

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese

You've oviously never been to Shandong or Dongbei. Xiaoxianrou (K-Pop maxed pretty boys) would get beat up by the guys and spit on by the girls there.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj