Why do white countries have a ton of Moggers

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned
Title all my years on the forum I have yet seen someone answer this only good answers I've seen given is phenotype

Better diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, RTLBbc and St.TikTokcel
becasue white people have the highest SMV out of all races? its like asking why do tall people mog

becasue white people have the highest SMV out of all races? its like asking why do tall people mog
Are you stupid you goofy nigger?

I'm asking why they have the highest the equivalent would be me asking how tall people become tall

Low IQ subhuman mumbai streetbeggar

• Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Because good economical and political conditions skyrocket female hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and RTLBbc
Are you stupid you goofy nigger?

I'm asking why they have the highest the equivalent would be me asking how tall people become tall

Low IQ subhuman mumbai streetbeggar
JoinedJan 24, 2024

'all my years on this forum' :feelskek:

Because good economical and political conditions skyrocket female hypergamy
Balkan shitholes have more mogger per capita than places like singapore or hong kong

Stick to watching anime amvs cringe cuck

JFL
Screenshot 2024 03 07 at 13545 PM

you can't call anyone cringe with this avi

Eugenic and hypergamy leading to propogation of better genes unlike ethnic countries where anyone could reproudce, now hypergamy is getting prevelant in ethnic country they will mog whites sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and RTLBbc
Balkan shitholes have more mogger per capita than places like singapore or hong kong
that's because white people mog asians retard,

you're aware that race impacts SMV?

Must be some kind of exception because it's geographically and racially easier to leech.
Also hypergamy needs time to produce mogers, didn't hong kong and singapore become economically good only recently?

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
that's because white people mog asians retard,

you're aware that race impacts SMV?
Asians had interacted with whites if race impacts smv how come whites didnt outbreed the asians

Asians had interacted with whites if race impacts smv how come whites didnt outbreed the asians
because east asia has an abudance of food/crop and water in the form of rivers back in the day that's what determined population growth, doesn't say shit abt SMV.

By that logic indians have great smv due to their massive population

Also there are some ideas like war (genetically inferior males getting sent to frontlines more), religion (no arranged marriages), culture (no pride in having a lot of children, so single mothers mog with their offsprings), diet (I don't really believe it) or lactose tolerance (I don't really believe it).