Why do white dudes cope about GL dudes while black guys seem to be very good at spotting them?

MisterMid

MisterMid

Silver
Black guys seem to instantly know if a guy is GL or not from my experience with them when compared to white dudes who will find copes/excuses about a GL guy.
>b-but he's (insert cope here)
>That nigga is handsome/looks clean no shit he gets bitches.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, watah and FUE Mogger
Nice race bait

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
It's not even race bait. Just my experience. Of course I've seen exceptions to this though.
Interesting. Blacks are chill when it comes to that stuff unless it involves white ppl. I’m not sure about how white ppl act when it comes to good looking guys tho. Most of my white friends never even mention it but they all mog tbh so they prob don’t even care or think about it

Interesting. Blacks are chill when it comes to that stuff unless it involves white ppl. I’m not sure about how white ppl act when it comes to good looking guys tho. Most of my white friends never even mention it but they all mog tbh so they prob don’t even care or think about it
Black people from again my experience tend to be blunt about looks and that leading to female success in general. They will let you know if you're ugly or GL. White people seem to tip toe around the subject or give copes.

Bump interesting thread

Last edited:
Yeah, Diddy was an expert I guess y'all have a lot in common... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: watah and xantrooper
White culture is hooked up on masculinity and body building copes through which they can deflect hatred onto pretty boys, black culture accepts light skin and dark Tyrone dominance :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
White culture is hooked up on masculinity and body building copes through which they can deflect hatred onto pretty boys, black culture accepts light skin and dark Tyrone dominance :feelshaha:
Your on point with this. Black men seem to respect pretty boys as moggers while white dudes will giga cope with the classic "b-but I'm bigger".

• +1
Reactions: ProBono