why do white girls hate asians?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
now after repeatedly seeing asians on herr claiming that white girls are attracted to asians and that asian smv mogs white guys, i decided to ask around in my social circle (girlfriends of friends, friends and my gf and was shocked at the results

literally every single girl said she hates or dislikes asian guys included my gf. when i asked why, they mostly said they dont know, my gf straight up said because they are ugly and like „roboters?“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
now after repeatedly seeing asians claiming that white girls are attracted to asians and that asian smv mogs white guys, i decided to ask around in my social circle (girlfriends of friends, friends and my gf and was shocked at the results

literally every single girl said she hates or dislikes asian guys included my gf. when i asked why, they mostly said they dont know, my gf straight up said because they are ugly and like „roboters?“
@Detona is cracking her knuckles right now

Bro its the same for most copers here, all it takes is ask irl normal attractive people. Can’t believe you felt for their bait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 18153, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
cuz they age better and are naturally skinny

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and freiza
No one said Asians have higher smv than whites. Nice strawman argument

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
No one said Asians have higher smv than whites. Nice strawman argument
oh yes they did. i literally got proof (they voted asian to be the most attractive race in my thread)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21620 and Ethniframementalcel
oh yes they did. i literally got proof (they voted asian to be the most attractive race in my thread)
Like 3 people did? Most voted white

White women don't hate Asian men, they just hate sub 5s.

30% of white men are sub 5, 90% of Asian men are sub 5.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Broly, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
cuz they age better and are naturally skinny
they are not skinny, they are skinny fat which is the worst body type someone can have, and they look dirty, and they all have the same fucking cringe haircut, and they wear their masks all the time (beta indicator), ofc girls don't want to date them

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
they are not skinny, they are skinny fat which is the worst body type someone can have, and they look dirty, and they all have the same fucking cringe haircut, and they wear their masks all the time (beta indicator), ofc girls don't want to date them
Why they wear mask all the time ?

When I go outside they are the only one to wear them ?

look outside retard
I look outside and most people i see are sandniggers and niggers👍🏻

Also if you have any problem with me, give me your adress Fisabillilah 🙌🏻

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
i
Why they wear mask all the time ?

When I go outside they are the only one to wear them ?
i asked them, they do not even know
they fear each other "germs", they are obedient cattles regarding laws and traditions and won't question it under any circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Stop the cope. White women don't have Asian men.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Broly and Ethniframementalcel
White women don't hate Asian men, they just hate sub 5s.

30% of white men are sub 5, 90% of Asian men are sub 5.
More like 99,99% per psl standards. Just being honest. I consider everyone equal but we need to be honest too

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Stop the cope. White women don't have Asian men.
Women don’t hate anyone, its men who hate usually. Women genuinely can’t be racist imo. But to say asian guys have high appeal is false. They can land a white girl to ltr. But good luck for 99,99% of them to slay

i

i asked them, they do not even know
they fear each other "germs", they are obedient cattles regarding laws and traditions and won't question it under any circumstances.
Brutaaaaaal

Women don’t hate anyone, its men who hate usually. Women genuinely can’t be racist imo. But to say asian guys have high appeal is false. They can land a white girl to ltr. But good luck for 99,99% of them to slay
Again u said something reasonable until the last 2 sentences

Even white chad cannot compete with manlet SGC's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
This forum is all about ethnics wanting white foids and cucking white boys, it may as well be blacktowhite at this point, brutal as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 21620 and buflek
This forum is all about ethnics wanting white foids and cucking white boys, it may as well be blacktowhite at this point, brutal as fuck
and the problem is that they dont get white foids and dont mog white guys thats why they cant cope with it

and the problem is that they dont get white foids and dont mog white guys thats why they cant cope with it
It's over for mayocels

Due to Asians genes most of them look childish and not manly and although that makes asian girls attractive it doesn't work for guys

Wrong, u use practically use number generators to decide attractiveness. Male opinion doesn't matter. Especially cause the male gaze hates asian men the most

Over for zoomer mayos. The only race that gets made videos about that has thousands agreeing with the girl.

Over for zoomer mayos. The only race that gets made videos about that has thousands agreeing with the girl.

imagine being so frustrated u reply 3x to the same comment. btw i didnt read any of them apart from the first one coping rice nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
now after repeatedly seeing asians on herr claiming that white girls are attracted to asians and that asian smv mogs white guys, i decided to ask around in my social circle (girlfriends of friends, friends and my gf and was shocked at the results

I dated a curry foid who said she loves Asain food and culture but not the men. I literally banderased irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and buflek
imagine being so frustrated u reply 3x to the same comment. btw i didnt read any of them apart from the first one coping rice nigga
Says the one who changed ur nickname

This thread is based on a misunderstanding.

White women dont hate Asian men, they hate Asian women.

Because Asian women are the most desired, attractive women on Earth and are stealing all the best white guys, leaving white women looking like oafish, sullen beasts.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15004 and buflek

Incels are mostly ethnic boys

Most of the internet is ethnic boys raging about all the white male+ethnic female couples you see in the streets

This thread is based on a misunderstanding.

White women dont hate Asian men, they hate Asian women.

Because Asian women are the most desired, attractive women on Earth and are stealing all the best white guys, leaving white women looking like oafish, sullen beasts.
cope. here in germany every guy likes white blonde foids, only a couple like asian girls
Incels are mostly ethnic boys

Most of the internet is ethnic boys raging about all the white male+ethnic female couples you see in the streets
nah not here. a below average ethnic has better chances to get a gf than a white incel. turks and arabs are having high life here even when ugly

cope. here in germany every guy likes white blonde foids, only a couple like asian girls
Massive cope, you can't show any evidence of this while plenty of rvidence proves that Germanic men prefer Asian women, just like their ancestors did.

nobody likes blonde "women"

nah not here. a below average ethnic has better chances to get a gf than a white incel. turks and arabs are having high life here even when ugly

More extreme ethnic cope.

• JFL
Blonde Germanic women say their husbands cucked them with Chinese women.. Here's what blonde women think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

Ancient Germanic men killed all their blonde women and replaced them with WMAF Hapas (ancestors of Turks) and ethnic stacies.

"The researchers sequenced parts of the buried Bavarians’ DNA, and the entire genomes of 11 samples. Then they used the data to learn about the appearance, ancestral origins and health of the long-dead Bavarians.

The men—likely farmers in small communities— looked pretty much alike. But many of the women didn’t look like the men. At all. It wasn’t just the skull modifications: While the men’s genes showed that they likely had blond hair and blue eyes, the women likely had brown eyes and blond or brown hair.

Looks were just the tip of the iceberg. The researchers compared the ancient genes to those of modern people and found some big differences between male and female. The men’s genes were similar to those of northern and central Europeans. The women with modified skulls, however, had a much more diverse set of ancestors. The majority matched up with southeastern Europeans like Romanians and Bulgarians, and one even had East Asian ancestors."

Massive cope, you can't show any evidence of this while plenty of rvidence proves that Germanic men prefer Asian women, just like their ancestors did.

nobody likes blonde "women"

More extreme ethnic cope.
hahahahahahhahah yea i rather trust some autistic retard from looksmax than opening my own eyes

your tiny little chink eyes are coped

What makes you think an Asian dude would write this shit?
Microcephalic white woman with an below room temperature (celsius), confirmed.
Always amazes me how devoid of logic Caucasoid females are. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
What makes you think an Asian dude would write this shit?
Microcephalic white woman with an below room temperature (celsius), confirmed.
Always amazes me how devoid of logic Caucasoid females are. :feelsuhh:
Ahahahaha you are funny

• So Sad
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary
because they are flat faced

women in general prefer angular 3D-like facial features

• JFL
Well my sister said they look feminine. Something about the eyes.

• +1
Is that the story behind ur avi