Why do white guys love Azn women

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
Ded srs why? Like MEDs don’t like them but northern and other Teutonic euros love oriental woman like kung pork chicken.

Is there a reason for this? Like memes aside I see it online all the time and I feel Azn women get a lot of stick over it as it takes 2 to tangle. We meme about black men worshipping white woman and vice versa but if you see data and even YouTube videos you’ll realise blacks don’t like white women at all and fall below mullatos, black girls and Latinas and vice versa ofc.

So what’s going on here :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: why do Nordic men love oriental women and vice versa as even white chads are with 4/10 Azn women it’s getting out of hand my Chadlite freind is a slave to his Jungle Azn gf.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
White incels love them because they're easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 8869 and 5 others
White incels love them because they're easy
Cope why did my 6’1 half med Chadlite freind with huge frame which white stacylites would drawl over when we went clubbing and even cold approach decide to simp super hard for a avg jungle woman so much he BEGGED ME to speak to her for him JFL. Stop the cope white men love Azn women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Chadethnic101
because they are cute, small and feminine, and love us

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Cope why did my 6’1 half med Chadlite freind with huge frame which white stacylites would drawl over when we went clubbing and even cold approach decide to simp super hard for a avg jungle woman so much he BEGGED ME to speak to her for him JFL. Stop the cope white men love Azn women.
Cope "these guys I know did x thing"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Cope "these guys I know did x thing"
Keep fucking coping. No ethnic or med wanted the China woman but all the white guys were :feelsohh: when they saw her stop the cap. Most Azn women would be incel if white men dissapeared

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
Preferance. Why u asking questions then attacking :ROFLMAO: you obviously have the answer already

Keep fucking coping. No ethnic or med wanted the China woman but all the white guys were :feelsohh: when they saw her stop the cap. Most Azn women would be incel if white men dissapeared
Preferance. Im not sure chinese women like ethnics aswell. Its either china for china or for white. The whole family tree would frown at black being mixed

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Have you not noticed how every time you ask white guys why do you prefer asian girls. They reply "they look so young". Asian woman fetish by white men is simply them imagining they are underage. Because to a white man asian girls can look 14 or 24 it's the same to them. This is my serious answer it's a soft pedo fetish for underage woman disguised.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and Deleted member 17291
Because nordic and rice women only differ in hair colour

Attachments

• B4612431-403E-4BAD-8EB0-83266381FDEF.jpeg
    B4612431-403E-4BAD-8EB0-83266381FDEF.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • A4CF32C0-5BC0-4B13-8A6C-807D38693C05.jpeg
    A4CF32C0-5BC0-4B13-8A6C-807D38693C05.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Heguldus and 10 others
What am I coping with? Whatever the answer is doesn't have a substanital influence on anything I care about I was just replying to your thread. Hypergamy exists in women, men are having to date down, men have lower standards for women and less standards in regards to racist, asian women are easy to get and attracted to whites (And will settle for incel whites who will also settle for them)

• +1
Inb4 Detona copypaste another scientific study

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 16530 and 9 others
Preferance. Im not sure chinese women like ethnics aswell. Its either china for china or for white. The whole family tree would frown at black being mixed
True they hate dark skin over there and blacks for some reason are hated by all races of men the women don’t mind blacks though but it’s the males who hate black men lol rip to niggers tbh :feelskek: they literally dindu nothing to get this treatment

Azn women may not like ethnics but ethnics don’t like them either is my point hence why Azn women would be incel if white and Azn men disappeared tomorrow nobody would take them seriously outside of pump and dumps

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
When I say Nordic I mean all teutones so not just Uralic, Nordic, mainland Germanic and anglo and Celt I mean them all including Slavs. Only MEDs seem to be immune to this list of Azn women and it’s probably due to being part MENA as ethnics don’t like Azn women
Have you not noticed how every time you ask white guys why do you prefer asian girls. They reply "they look so young". Asian woman fetish by white men is simply them imagining they are underage. Because to a white man asian girls can look 14 or 24 it's the same to them. This is my serious answer it's a soft pedo fetish for underage woman disguised.
so your saying they are pedos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Attachments

• C7152374-C6D9-40DC-934F-FEF1BF3A6C17.jpeg
    C7152374-C6D9-40DC-934F-FEF1BF3A6C17.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
because they are cute, small and feminine, and love us
it really is that simple. what more could u ask for? and why are u so unhappy to see us be happy for once:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and youngmax
When I say Nordic I mean all teutones so not just Uralic, Nordic, mainland Germanic and anglo and Celt I mean them all including Slavs. Only MEDs seem to be immune to this list of Azn women and it’s probably due to being part MENA as ethnics don’t like Azn women

They probably are pedos. Africans and meds like big ass women while nordics like children.:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14077 and Xangsane
Ded srs why? Like MEDs don’t like them but northern and other Teutonic euros love oriental woman like kung pork chicken.

Is there a reason for this? Like memes aside I see it online all the time and I feel Azn women get a lot of stick over it as it takes 2 to tangle. We meme about black men worshipping white woman and vice versa but if you see data and even YouTube videos you’ll realise blacks don’t like white women at all and fall below mullatos, black girls and Latinas and vice versa ofc.

So what’s going on here :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: why do Nordic men love oriental women and vice versa as even white chads are with 4/10 Azn women it’s getting out of hand my Chadlite freind is a slave to his Jungle Azn gf.
"It takes two to tangle...", lol

You want to try that one again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 16110
They probably are pedos. Africans and meds like big ass women while nordics like children.:lul:
Legit, I’m med bad boy so it makes sense why I see a big assed woman and my cawk gets hard I wanna grab and evicerate her pussy
it really is that simple. what more could u ask for? and why are u so unhappy to see us be happy for once:feelsrope:
stop dating any Azn woman then JFL have women fucking standards white men. Then you fuckers have the nerve to mock black men who date fat white women like you are any better your both scum who fuck 1/10 women of other races then hate on our white sisters our mothers and auntries like cucks fuck you all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791
"It takes two to tangle...", lol

You want to try that one again?
It does… Azn women are judged for worshipping white men but white men are not judged for worshipping Azn women is my point. Both live eachother so yes it takes two to tangle because if it didn’t then it would be RAPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17791

Not technically but the appeal is they are underage looking compared to the average white woman.

All races of males like Asian women but they are white washed so they end up w whites more

its prolly cuz they are small and shit and look like a teen girl , i never found them attractive tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
It does… Azn women are judged for worshipping white men but white men are not judged for worshipping Azn women is my point. Both live eachother so yes it takes two to tangle because if it didn’t then it would be RAPE
Lol, tango not "tangle". It takes two to tango.

Kids these days.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 17291
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Chad is generous. Chad has filled so much pink pussy in his teens that he simply doesnt care if he has to settle with a sub orangutan ramen whore. To him its something diffrent, a new flavour to try.

Its the same reason why barrett acts so faggoty. He has filled many prime models up and is now sexually so secure he doesnt care to pose naked with dudes.

brutal :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16474
Indian guy this, Indian guy that.
Asian girl this, Asian girl that.

.org in 2022.

nerdic/Anglo pheno guys like them while meds don't because a lot of the appeal of noodles is they retain submissive/ feminine culture and also physicque and style, while nerdic/ Anglo foids don't.

Med foids, espec the further south u go, still have these dimorphic and matriarchal, if not dimorphic, traits.

Also nerdic Anglo guys can't get any other girl unless they're top 1% cos their culture has destroyed them to the point they're all recessed low T high E fools now, meds are still high T cos last 100 years have been tough for them, unlike for Anglo nerdics

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadethnic101
that woman is not nordic my nigga. probably northern central asian or finnish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Mate was gonna make a thread on this
In London seen a lot of white/gook couples it was quite shocking

I do believe it's coz nerdic men are lower T on average than any other background (yes a nerdic is defo lower t than me coz I'm quite dimorphic)
And azn girls are submissive still due to culture, never seen a loud bitchy one ngl, unless she's half black jfl

Also I believe gook women have lower standards than any race so these low T men view them as easy options, hence the SEAmaxxing for whites

These men are cucked ngl when they have hapa kids

Most subhuman form of mixed race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Nigga I like them too(but thats probs cause im a weeb)

• JFL
SEA and bedouin women,mestizas and curry foids are simply the most exotic,feminine and attractive.all there is to it.

like there is no ugly race,so thats like asking why do you find this particular brand of beautiful beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Bbc cope probably

Dunno man I like Azn females but Im half Chinese so it doesn't count :feelsyay:

• +1
What? How does “bbc” have anything to do with it. You like gook women becwuse your half gook
Because they probably see lots of BMWF relationships, at least where I am there are a lot and they do it to compensate, but most likely since WMAF is a fetish relationship anyways, White dude probably picked up a AF fetish from anime or some shit, AF is usually a self hating degenerate whore

• Hmm...
Mate was gonna make a thread on this
In London seen a lot of white/gook couples it was quite shocking

I do believe it's coz nerdic men are lower T on average than any other background (yes a nerdic is defo lower t than me coz I'm quite dimorphic)
And azn girls are submissive still due to culture, never seen a loud bitchy one ngl, unless she's half black jfl

Also I believe gook women have lower standards than any race so these low T men view them as easy options, hence the SEAmaxxing for whites

These men are cucked ngl when they have hapa kids

Most subhuman form of mixed race
Extreme cope on everything and you probaly look super low t

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Because they probably see lots of BMWF relationships, at least where I am there are a lot and they do it to compensate, but most likely since WMAF is a fetish relationship anyways, White dude probably picked up a AF fetish from anime or some shit, AF is usually a self hating degenerate whore
I don’t see these relationships but I do see black guys pulling in night clubs a lot. It’s weird I’ll se white women of all age ranges pushing babies of mullatos yet never see blacks with white women jnless black guy is 40+ years of age African immagrints super short and with a fat white woman :feelskek::feelsgah:.

I’d say outside of nightclubs I don’t see it often black men and white women fuck but do it in secret so I don’t see how anybody would know?

Because they make us feel like God while we do nothing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Being a black man into Asian chicks is dating on NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Being a black man into Asian chicks is dating on NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY :feelsrope:
I say the same for white men into black girls :feelscry: I have a mate like this I tell him all the time to go after Azn or curry women he just won’t listen and worst part is he’s a 5’8 Chadlite but struggles to get 6/10 black girls to speak to him RIP. Why is god so CREUL making him attracted to the wrong race. He’s a bit of a wigger though tbh I think he has something to prove :hnghn:

• Woah