Why do white knights here still pity 'innocent' women? You guys do realise these women would ruin your life without a second thought?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've seen guys call others horrible people for treating women like shit

You guys do realise these women would ruin your life without a second thought?

Literally all women would happily cheat with ur hotter best friend, take ur kids away, divorce you take all your money, then spread lies about you. Literally just because it will fulfill them and make them feel happy

No woman gives 2 shits about how you feel, no matter how close you are. You could be in a 5 year relationship do everything together and she will still ruin your life for no reason.

Loyalty is a thing only men follow. (apart from some top 10% chads).

They are only as loyal as their options.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 18494 and 15 others
you do realize that if a woman can just ruin your life with a snap of a finger, you are an over emotional cuck with a heart of glass, right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, casadebanho, Chadeep and 3 others
Wow no I literally never realised that

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Also I've seen this type of person, my family is full of women like this, but many women are not like this.

They aren't a hivemind and their minds are as variable as yours or mine, you can't just dogpile them all into one catergory of liar sociopaths. Yea I've seen this type a lot, they are disgusting, and they feed off your energy, you just have to ignore them and eventually people will realize they are mentally unstable and stop giving them attention.

Your failure to realize this proves you have very little experience with women and think they all have the same personality and deserve the same treatment.

I have been physically and mentally abused, i've gotten over all of it yet I am successful and have a life which gets better because I work on it and don't sit around blaming others for my problems.

Man the fuck up, you aren't even passed level 1 yet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
My mom coached her friend to "use men" for her own good. Mind you shes been with my father for 30 years...

Her friend would go on to be with 2 men. And send her daughter to mental asylum.

My cousin used to date a guy, that drowned in debt cause of her, then he died. Leaving her with 2 kids. Shed go on to be with another man , who will buy a house with her

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
Based and womenpilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Literally all women would happily cheat with ur hotter best friend, take ur kids away, divorce you take all your money, then spread lies about you. Literally just because it will fulfill them and make them feel happy

No woman gives 2 shits about how you feel, no matter how close you are. You could be in a 5 year relationship do everything together and she will still ruin your life for no reason.

I hate women.

Time to be a 6'7 ogre with wide frame and muscles and put these bitches in place.:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, ballskin and 2 others
why do you open thread titles like makinithappen ? :unsure:

• Hmm...
Also I've seen this type of person, my family is full of women like this, but many women are not like this.

They aren't a hivemind and their minds are as variable as yours or mine, you can't just dogpile them all into one catergory of liar sociopaths. Yea I've seen this type a lot, they are disgusting, and they feed off your energy, you just have to ignore them and eventually people will realize they are mentally unstable and stop giving them attention.

Your failure to realize this proves you have very little experience with women and think they all have the same personality and deserve the same treatment.

I have been physically and mentally abused, i've gotten over all of it yet I am successful and have a life which gets better because I work on it and don't sit around blaming others for my problems.

Man the fuck up, you aren't even passed level 1 yet.
Bluepilled af

• +1
im the complete opposite of a white knight but generalizing women like that isnt right imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
keep coping buddy, ur view is beyond redpill. its straight up depressed.
nah it is real tbh. even you said it yourself, your entire family is like that too. so are all the girls in mine

coincidnence? I think not. every girl is like this

nah it is real tbh. even you said it yourself, your entire family is like that too. so are all the girls in mine

coincidnence? I think not. every girl is like this
i've met fucking fantastic girls with good vibes and had amazing times and relationships so i think it's more like family related girls have issues with there male counterparts. Anyways its not a hivemind like you think so im not gonna be blackpilled on this one unless everyone else suddenly turns on me.

i've met fucking fantastic girls with good vibes and had amazing times and relationships so i think it's more like family related girls have issues with there male counterparts. Anyways its not a hivemind like you think so im not gonna be blackpilled on this one unless everyone else suddenly turns on me.
i suppose there is the odd good girl

usually only if shes had good family specifcially father

i suppose there is the odd good girl

usually only if shes had good family specifcially father
no insults, no card tricks, no shit talking, and you found your "odd woman out"

You can always tell an annoying woman or an annoying person right off that bat because they talk in riddles.

This goes for both genders, but only pussyless losers are sexist or care about womens opinions.

can replace the word with humans.

just as valid.

overall experience with women has beeen way better than men so far.

male gender lowkey needs extermination ngl

• JFL
Yep most women are superficial and cold as hell now due to how things have changed over the years and have no issue stabbing a man in the back no matter what he has done for her.

I am an oldie but have heard some of these younger females talking at bars I go to and can't count the times I have heard he doesn't make enough money or some comment about the guy not looking that good when they are talking to other females about guys. Most females would screw a non real good looking guy over in a heartbeat now and the ones that wouldn't were probably already married and off the market by their early 20s.

• +1
Yep most women are superficial and cold as hell now due to how things have changed over the years and have no issue stabbing a man in the back no matter what he has done for her.

I am an oldie but have heard some of these younger females talking at bars I go to and can't count the times I have heard he doesn't make enough money or some comment about the guy not looking that good when they are talking to other females about guys. Most females would screw a non real good looking guy over in a heartbeat now and the ones that wouldn't were probably already married and off the market by their early 20s.
good take tbh, how old are you? are women in your generation not that bad?

in mine they are exactly how you described...even worse...

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
IRL white knights are either:

a) Bluepilled clowns that the only experience they had ever with women = their mommy, which for better or worse; wasn't a bitch. It's impossible for them to not have encountered a case of trash men in their lifetimes because men's trash character is easily revealed (boys; be aggressive, ruel, rude, etc; girls? oh no way!! Same story in adulthood..)

b) Proper low T cuckwards simps that are always searching for an excuse to show how tough they're "protecting the weak (women)"; deep down they know they're a pussy with balls - their insecurity is there to stay.

Extrapolate that to the internet world and vuala.

good take tbh, how old are you? are women in your generation not that bad?

in mine they are exactly how you described...even worse...

I am really up there and the difference from when I was young was average to above average looking females back then sought out average/above average looking guys for a LTR that had good stable jobs making decent money etc. From what I see now with the younger generation is except for the ones that pair off 5/10 looks with 5/10 looks by their early 20s most females let these dating sites and social media give them crazy standards which in most cases will never be met as far as a LTR. Its insane that over 30% of guys 30 and under are saying they are virgins now and that is with some more lying not wanting to admit it. All due to their looks matches expecting a guy well above them in the looks department.

As far as the oldie people like me social media has affected the single/divorced/widowed females some but not nearly at that level. The one thing it has done is make some of these old females even more of gold diggers than they were before when it comes to what they want in a LTR. I am a decent looking guy (not Chad) with a pretty good body that gets looks/signals and approaches sometimes from older 5/10 and 6/10 females but sometimes they will be disappointed when they find out I am not a lawyer or something like that - especially the 6/10s. Heard some even on the phone lying about what they thought I did to their friends. Doesnt bother me when I run into those types because I am not looking for a LTR with them anyway.

Seeing how many older females are on the verge of becoming cat ladies now I can only imagine the number some years from now as they are even worse than the older females.

Last edited:
  • +1

Replace women with people

Reality is just everyone is apathetic as fuck towards each other

The sooner you realize that most of your family and friends are fake as shit, and just start focusing on looksmaxxing, going to the gym, sleeping well, eating well, the happier you will be

I think human relations (except sex) is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 17829
Women are not able to love or respect males, they are only able to fear them or hate them, these are the only two emotions they can have for males. I know, it sounds crazy, but whoever had real contact with women, will understand it.

• +1
Women are not able to love or respect males, they are only able to fear them or hate them, these are the only two emotions they can have for males. I know, it sounds crazy, but whoever had real contact with women, will understand it.
hmm yeah i put on bad guy image to my first gf and something she said showed she kinda feared me

but then when she realised im a pussy after shittests, just because i wanted to love a nice girl, but she took it for granted

then she hated me and wanted to destroy my life unprovoked despite me being nothing but nice to her and taking her shit

I guess we need to keep them fearful of us and dont let them disrepect us in anyway no matter how much we love them