Why do white men love black women?

U

Most people will agree with me thag Jews unless they say they are Jews can pass into white society with ease. There’s a reason why the Nazis had to make them wear bands on their arms ffs, do you think anybody would have to do this with blacks? Ofc not blacks look differnt it’s obvious a man’s black, but Jews (Ashkenazi) look identical to euros and yes many look white than MEDs go look at your average Greek for proof
You are retarded idk why are you even having this arguement literally makes zero sense

Nazis considered every jew w over 25% jewish so there is that, Do i think they would have done these w sandniggers? yes. Blacks? false equalance.

some of them look white agreed, how does that change anything when majority of them think they are different that whites and dont wanna be white :feelskek::feelskek: aka the whole fucking point.

Go to greek ton of non ethnic ppl live there the turkey mixed browncels live close to the sea, and their genes are mixed.

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
The sad thing is, none of these black girls want white men based on them they just want beta bucks as which’s own the planet, she even said so herself “white men own all and have power”

JBW is essentially turned into greencard betabucking with black girls and they will cheat on bran for Tyrone. Black men are uncuckable
Not true, mike tyson and other black guys get cucked by whites, black girls love white guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
ur theory was bs btw.
A fact*

Facts cannot be bullshit but I can understand if you see it as an uncomfortable truth and therefore must cope

Black women are the last race of women to prefer white even gook men have an easier time with black women than white men

A fact*

Facts cannot be bullshit but I can understand if you see it as an uncomfortable truth and therefore must cope
No I'm not white I just don't like how u're obviously trolling purposely it pisses me tf off cuz u know it's bs but u're trolling. Kys

• +1
No I'm not white I just don't like how u're obviously trolling purposely it pisses me tf off cuz u know it's bs but u're trolling. Kys
Ok whatever cope helps you sleep at night, facts remain Blakc women DO NOT like white men never have and never will it is what it is even gook men have better chances with black women ratio wise. Only gook men can cuck blacks on a large scale

Ok whatever cope helps you sleep at night, facts remain Blakc women DO NOT like white men never have and never will it is what it is even gook men have better chances with black women ratio wise. Only gook men can cuck blacks on a large scale
ya now it's Certain u're trolling therefore u actually agree with me, confirmed. :) Blocked!

• +1
ps my friend is white and he has jb black girls wanting to suck his dick, he ghosts them though jfl he sent me how she keeps messaging him when he doesn't reply, kid could slay like 20 black girls easily. Same girl makes stories how she wants darkskins.

ps my friend is white and he has jb black girls wanting to suck his dick, he ghosts them though jfl he sent me how she keeps messaging him when he doesn't reply, kid could slay like 20 black girls easily.
Lmfao this nonsense, there’s black men running Trains on white stacies rn as we speak but you don’t see me brining that up and here’s the thing there’s A LOT MORE black men running trains on Whire girls than vice versa. This is a fact cope seeth and dialate bitch

went from black to white to jew to nazi