Why do white people ignore black girls?

Who the fuck said this.

Dravidian people no way looks like niggers.

I havr stayed months. Every single dravidian people have straight hair, a sign of Aryanic trait.

Meanwhile all niggers are bald or have patchy hair.

Dont compare us with monkies.
THIS GUY JUST PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID (in previous posts) ABOUT DARK SKINNED SOUTH INDIAN APU FAGGOTS HAVING A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX AGAINST AFRICANS. You just put your stupid indian racism on display for everyone. Congrats pajeet. You people are a joke. And yes I've mistaken you south indian fucktards for Africans many times because african women wear wigs that are straight hair in public

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23778, Bushman and 1 other person
Whenever i go out to a mall or college campus I'll see so many black guys with white girls but almost never the other way around. There are pretty much no white guys with black girls. And I've had a couple of them tell me that they don't like dark skinned women. But that also brings up another mystery. How come south indian black skinned women are not rejected like black African women despite being the same skin color and even having a similar face as Africans. I've actually mistaken some of these south indian women for negro women many times. You would think that they would recieve the exact same treatment. What is so different about them when they look 90% the same as an African? And they're still hideous compared to a Latina, arab, Asian, or white girl.
Even white incels aren't that desperate

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
THIS GUY JUST PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID (in previous posts) ABOUT DARK SKINNED SOUTH INDIAN APU FAGGOTS HAVING A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX AGAINST AFRICANS. You just put your stupid indian racism on display for everyone. Congrats pajeet. You people are a joke. And yes I've mistaken you south indian fucktards for Africans many times because african women wear wigs that are straight hair in public
doesn’t matter most of the forum except monkies and cucks agrees with my viewpoint.

p.s. people who have dignity protests when they are insulted.

Even white incels aren't that desperate
Anne Amari Nude Black Beauty TheFappeningPro 42

true. I almost puked seeing this.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomogger, oxymoron and Deleted member 31562
doesn’t matter most of the forum except monkies and cucks agrees with my viewpoint.

p.s. people who have dignity protests when they are insulted.
You are such a joke pajeet. No girl of any race including black could ever want you

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, oxymoron, Deleted member 31562 and 3 others
Whenever i go out to a mall or college campus I'll see so many black guys with white girls but almost never the other way around. There are pretty much no white guys with black girls. And I've had a couple of them tell me that they don't like dark skinned women. But that also brings up another mystery. How come south indian black skinned women are not rejected like black African women despite being the same skin color and even having a similar face as Africans. I've actually mistaken some of these south indian women for negro women many times. You would think that they would recieve the exact same treatment. What is so different about them when they look 90% the same as an African? And they're still hideous compared to a Latina, arab, Asian, or white girl.
As a white guy
White girls: ideal
Indian girls: off the market just like other men
Latina: only if she's really hot
Black girls: off the market but can see why some guys like them
Asians: only if she looks like she extremely white and hot

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, thereallegend and Deleted member 29155
You are such a joke pajeet. No girl of any race including black could ever want you
oh my god , how could i live with myself, sheboons don’t want me? OMG.

Anne Amari Nude Black Beauty TheFappeningPro 42

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomogger, Kamui and Deleted member 31562
Too bad I can tell who’s an Israelite (so-called Negro) and who’s a Hamite (so-called African) and I’ve been doing it since I’ve been on here, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Stay coping though, red ape.
which one is this then
Cringe

inb4 bastard mixed, her parents are black

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
which one is this then
View attachment 2324023

inb4 bastard mixed, her parents are black

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and that’s obviously a Hamite (so-called African) woman with markings (tattoos) on her body. This is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman:

These are as well:

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and that’s obviously a Hamite (so-called African) woman with markings (tattoos) on her body. This is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman:

View attachment 2324037

These are as well:

View attachment 2324050
you're so retarded

you just said nicki is a pure Isrealite, doesn't she have markings (tatoo) as well? but now it's a problem ok

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
you're so retarded

you just said nicki is a pure Isrealite, doesn't she have markings (tatoo) as well? but now it's a problem ok

Idiot red ape, re-read what I said. I said, “She’s obviously a Hamite (so-called African) woman AND has markings (tattoos) on her body.”

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and that’s obviously a Hamite (so-called African) woman with markings (tattoos) on her body.

I didn’t say she wasn’t an Israelite (so-called Negro) because of those markings. Learn how to read, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Fucking piece of shit motherfucker i will stab you to death if i ever meet you in virtual reality GTA V.

How the fuck do you compare our women to these ugly monkirs.
who cares, black women have the same appeal as indian women lol, especially darkskinned ones

Being more attracted to women of another race over your own race is a sign of mental illness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 32423, mulattocel and 1 other person
Being more attracted to women of another race over your own race is a sign of mental illness.
And same applies to all women who are more attracted to men of a different race. Right?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and OldRooster
But those dark skinned south indian women are apes too aren't they?
Yeah well negress women are always fat ugly and loud, while the indians in western countries look 10 fold better and are more feminine.

There are plenty of black girls that are feminine and polite, still they get ignored.
A feminine black women is more masculine looking then the most masculine looking white foid .

Black features are inherently masculine. And skin color matters . Being too dark is a falio

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 23778 and tinderhacker
A feminine black women is more masculine looking then the most masculine looking white foid .

Black features are inherently masculine. And skin color matters . Being too dark is a falio

Black women aren’t particularly masculine looking feature wise, black features if anything are neotenous.

They are just failoed hard by shit coloring (darker skin can increase women’s sex appeal which is why white foids like to tan, but too dark skin is generally not preferred by men)

And shit hair genetics. Long thick hair is huge halo on women which black women lack and can only replicate by wearing terrible wigs/weaves.

Everything else is due to bad media failo as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
but yo Mama wants me. I am happy with that.
Pathetic little poop skin pajeet. There's no bounds to how retarded your entire race is. How can you possibly think you have more smv than a black tyrone?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Bushman
because they are also bbc only lmfao. watch any dating show and the black girls will never pick the white guys.

I’m White & I find Black girls sexy.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
The only answers to these questions is water when you observe the behavior of the average American sheboon.

Literally just go outside or even scroll twitter for a few min. It’s like an Animal Planet documentary whenever they’re involved. They lack civil etiquette, always screaming about “culture appropriation” and think very race of women wants to emulate them, meanwhile they glue the hair of said races to their heads to fraud beauty. Non-black foids may only emulate the urban culture cemented by black MEN in order to get BBC, that’s it. NOBODY cares about black women, yet they always make shit about themselves and suffer from extreme main-character syndrome.

They’re also the most materialistic of any demographic of women, usually wearing the most expensive designer clothes while living on section 8 and foodstamps. Not to mention they’re pussies STINK due to poor diet and lack of exercise :sick:

I can go on

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Kamui
The only answers to these questions is water when you observe the behavior of the average American sheboon.

Literally just go outside or even scroll twitter for a few min. It’s like an Animal Planet documentary whenever they’re involved. They lack civil etiquette, always screaming about “culture appropriation” and think very race of women wants to emulate them, meanwhile they glue the hair of said races to their heads to fraud beauty. Non-black foids may only emulate the urban culture cemented by black MEN in order to get BBC, that’s it. NOBODY cares about black women, yet they always make shit about themselves and suffer from extreme main-character syndrome.

They’re also the most materialistic of any demographic of women, usually wearing the most expensive designer clothes while living on section 8 and foodstamps. Not to mention they’re pussies STINK due to poor diet and lack of exercise :sick:

I can go on
The ones in america are far more masculine than the black girls from Africa. They act angry 24/7, love making a scene in public, have gutter mouths where every word that comes out is a bad word, and on top of that usually shaped like an eggplant from all the crap foods they eat like KFC for dinner and lunch.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomogger, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Pathetic little poop skin pajeet. There's no bounds to how retarded your entire race is. How can you possibly think you have more smv than a black tyrone?
black smv = 50 years of media brainwashing by Da Dews

as a white boy don’t liking black girls, idk, it’s just that i don’t
They look too masculine and ape like.Similair to abos. The ones that balance masculine and feminine features tend to be mixed , mainly carribean ones.

Being too dark also is a brutal falio. The same high quality face but lighter skinned will look a lot more attractive . Just the brutal reality of the color pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32449
They look too masculine and ape like.Similair to abos. The ones that balance masculine and feminine features tend to be mixed , mainly carribean ones.

Being too dark also is a brutal falio. The same high quality face but lighter skinned will look a lot more attractive . Just the brutal reality of the color pill.
For men being darker skinned is a good thing. Girls like black skin

Last edited:
  • +1
For men being darker skinned is a good thing. Girls like black skin
Blacks benefit from looking masculine . The skin color they can get away with it to some extent but their is a still a good smv bump from being lighter skinned

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

Last edited:
The ones in america are far more masculine than the black girls from Africa. They act angry 24/7, love making a scene in public, have gutter mouths where every word that comes out is a bad word, and on top of that usually shaped like an eggplant from all the crap foods they eat like KFC for dinner and lunch.

Hamite (so-called African) women in Africa are just as masculine as the Hamite women in America and shaped like elephants with BBLs.

They’re masculine and ugly wherever they dwell on earth.

Cuz of negative stereotypes associated with sheboons, ghetto ratchet sheboons are the most degenerate stuck up groups of foids there possibly are, also it doesn’t help that the African phenotype is ogreish af on average which is why dark skin foids tend to look like gorillas, also colorism exists

• +1
when will this guy stop pretend that african and african american women are two different species
Nah on average African Americans fog Africans cuz of white DNA but not by a large margin

I don’t, I went on a date with a black girl but she had a bad body

First of all Dravidian women aren’t highly rated either secondly, idk where your from but most South Indians don’t look like blacks they look like whites or Waisians but wimpier and with dark skin. Legit most Dravidian women look like like white women but with black skin , and most white men don’t like dark skin in general

First of all Dravidian women aren’t highly rated either secondly, idk where your from but most South Indians don’t look like blacks they look like whites or Waisians but wimpier and with dark skin. Legit most Dravidian women look like like white women but with black skin , and most white men don’t like dark skin in general
Go fuck yourself, the moment they cut their stupid straight hair off they look 100% African. They can Tyrone maxx if they take steroids and gym

Go fuck yourself, the moment they cut their stupid straight hair off they look 100% African. They can Tyrone maxx if they take steroids and gym
Where are you meeting Dravidian women you’ve got to be actually severely impaired if you can’t clearly see a difference in facial structure between black and Indian women 😂🤣, and Indian women prob have lower SMV then blaxk women, if we include lightskin and mixed girls bc they are still black IMG 5300 IMG 5303 IMG 5301
IMG 5305
vs IMG 5302 IMG 5297 IMG 5298
IMG 5304
legit completely different facial structure, and facial angles, bro sees dark skin and full lips and thinks everyone looks the same I even put light skinned ones/examples of BOTH for better comparison, hop off the forum. To further my point, NO BLACK PERSON thinks Indians look like blacks with straight hair. That’s East Africans. Black women with straightened hair still clearly look black. And both curry and black women have dog sht SMV compared to other races the difference is negligible, if men do chose Indian women over black ones it’s prob bc of attitude reasons

Attachments

• IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: