Why do white people peak way earlier than everyone else?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Every brown man I know “peaked” so to speak at the age of like 22-23. Every white man I know starts looking 30 by then and look their best when they’re like 18. Why is this?

I’m 26 and i can’t remember the last time I guessed a white kid’s age right. It’s always older than what they say. For me, girls didn’t even take me seriously until I was 23-24 since I looked like I was under 18 until then.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, GoMadAndSTFU, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Thinner epidermis
More susceptible to sun damage
Bad lifestyle, partying, drugs, alcohol
Genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, EthnicelAscension, LordGodcat and 1 other person
Every brown man I know “peaked” so to speak at the age of like 22-23. Every white man I know starts looking 30 by then and look their best when they’re like 18. Why is this?

I’m 26 and i can’t remember the last time I guessed a white kid’s age right. It’s always older than what they say. For me, girls didn’t even take me seriously until I was 23-24 since I looked like I was under 18 until then.
White people absolutely do not look at their best when they’re 18. Most of them still look like boys at that age, their faces haven’t fully developed either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Robocok