Why do white subhumans always have this type of hair?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.

almost every white subhumans I know irl, see on internet, have these really stiff porcupine looking hair, whereas better looking whites or normies have flowy, wavy soft hair? So how come this is a subhuman trait?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, aleksander, 📎♿️⚙️ and 7 others
poor hygiene, greasy oil glands that make it harder for them to maintain normal hair, worse density from norwooding .etc.

genetics come in a package. and these poor dudes have it rough everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, UZB_Strebl, slavicpsycho and 7 others
poor hygiene, greasy oil glands that make it harder for them to maintain normal hair, worse density from norwooding .etc.

genetics come in a package. and these poor dudes have it rough everywhere
You are mentally ill. His hair looks fine, the only thing he needs is a cut. You are probably woman who will always say "poor hygiene" no matter what this guy will do. If you are not a woman, it's over for you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, autistic_tendencies, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
it's just because it's short, can't expect any sort of flow in your hair when you cut it at an inch.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and slavicpsycho

almost every white subhumans I know irl, see on internet, have these really stiff porcupine looking hair, whereas better looking whites or normies have flowy, wavy soft hair? So how come this is a subhuman trait?

because their retarded mothers buzz their head

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and Deleted member 41284
it's just because it's short, can't expect any sort of flow in your hair when you cut it at an inch.
It's not because it's short, they just have subhuman stiff hair texture, growing out their hair will result in this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and vermillioncorefan
zero care

dude probably washes his hair with soap or one of those 3 in 1 shampoos jfl

the actual answer is that white people go to shit tier barbers. ask any white guy where he gets his hair cut he’ll be like “uhhh supercuts idk” like he doesn’t even know where he gets it cut jfl
then u ask anyone else or a white guy with style and nice hair he goes to an actual hairstylist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
zero care

dude probably washes his hair with soap or one of those 3 in 1 shampoos jfl
I was my hair with soap and my texture and hair is wayyy better than this guys hair texture

IMG 1822
IMG 1821
IMG 1820

They just don't know how to style it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing