Why do white women hate ethnic men?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Why do white women hate ethnic men? I mean western white women with exception for eastern european/Slavic white women as they like ethnic men

But western white women are litteraly repulsed by ethnic men. Even when they look good they get taxed.

And it's only western white women who are like this. Asian , African , Hispanics, Middle Eastern and even Eastern European women are fine with ethnic men

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
any examples? how do you know that they "hate" them

maybe it is not their preference :oops:

JBs love ethnic badboys :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
culture

• +1
with exception for eastern european/Slavic white women as they like ethnic men
Biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 3573 and spark
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Brownskink, klip11 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Bcz many who are not brainwashed know that thier mixed daughters will never be as privileged as they are

Mixed daughters
397F929A 2B52 4769 AA70 553C8C23112B

Unmixed daughters
98B30616 CB84 497F B80F 85D29F101BB4

I’ve seen soo many mixed girls irl and tinder/apps and they’re never good looking.. fogged by ltb white girls

Only insta model mixed girls are good looking

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 3573 and Baldingman1998
Why do white women hate ethnic men? I mean western white women with exception for eastern european/Slavic white women as they like ethnic men

But western white women are litteraly repulsed by ethnic men. Even when they look good they get taxed.

And it's only western white women who are like this. Asian , African , Hispanics, Middle Eastern and even Eastern European women are fine with ethnic men

//Thomas DOM
Anglo center of racism. USA obsesses about race. Even in America BBC pill is not really true. But I would say irl I still see more interaccial couples, but online their is ethnic tax no matter what. Even salladon would get mogged in most cities by some htn white dude.

Also most of europe in general ain't that bad. French and spanish had regular interaccial marriages when they colonized, showing they didnt' care as much about race while anglos refused to do that when they colonized.

• +1
Bcz many who are not brainwashed know that thier mixed daughters will never be as privileged as they are

Mixed daughters
View attachment 1923502
Unmixed daughters View attachment 1923503

I’ve seen soo many mixed girls irl and tinder/apps and they’re never good looking.. fogged by ltb white girls

Only insta model mixed girls are good looking
First image is a man with a wig

• +1
Reactions: klip11
JBs love ethnic badboys :chad:
Yea but everything is exaggerated for them. JB expect a non white to be in 100+ fights while some white pretty boy cussing at the teacher and is muh bad boy