Why do Whites, Asians and Mexicans face no racism?

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
But Indians and Blacks get the worst of it? Everywhere I go on X, IG reels or .org is just constant shit on them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, autistic_tendencies, Xangsane and 2 others
@ElTruecel Can you explain this?

Asians got made fun of irl same with Mexicans let alone Hispanics (which all people attribute Mexican stereotypes to JFL).

Whites do as well but it’s more specific bruh online it’s mainly Italians, Slavs, Greeks, Anglos, etc who get shit on if you count them as white :lul:. Obviously going to mention the Balkaners (specifically Albanians & Serbs) + Finns

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and sudanguy
i always wondered why that is. now that i think of it, i dont see any racist posts against latinos

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
i always wondered why that is. now that i think of it, i dont see any racist posts against latinos
Bullshit I’ve been called spic by 90% of the users on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Luffymaxxing
Bullshit I’ve been called spic by 90% of the users on this forum
Nope I barely see any racism against Mexicans on any platform, always Blacks and Indians. It’s like everyone in the world hates them when we’re just trying to live

Whites are attacked by the media aka Jews

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nope I barely see any racism against Mexicans on any platform, always Blacks and Indians. It’s like everyone in the world hates them when we’re just trying to live
Cope Mexicans get shit on

• JFL
I only see Indians and blacks getting trashed online, Jews in niche spaces like this but that's not common at all.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and sudanguy
I only see Indians and blacks getting trashed online, Jews in niche spaces like this but that's not common at all.
Yeah Jews as well

Indians
Jews
Blacks

These are the main 3 the world targets at all times. They’re not even seen as normal sadly

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 0S4MA and Luffymaxxing
Yeah Jews as well

Indians
Jews
Blacks

These are the main 3 the world targets at all times. They’re not even seen as normal sadly
irl is a different story and that's all that matters, nobody is saying racist shit to their local black or Indian. All they can do is post online about it while the ethnics "win".

This is all based on their belief that they are being replaced by ethnics which I myself don't care to argue, but if we use their pattern of thinking they win the online "battle" but lose the war

• +1
the inferior cant be racist to the superior

But Indians and Blacks get the worst of it? Everywhere I go on X, IG reels or .org is just constant shit on them
Grifters. Ive seen bots with generic images as pfps that are nazis. but it gives them engagement so they are getting paid to hate on ppl

• +1
Asians got made fun of irl same with Mexicans let alone Hispanics (which all people attribute Mexican stereotypes to JFL).

Whites do as well but it’s more specific bruh online it’s mainly Italians, Slavs, Greeks, Anglos, etc who get shit on if you count them as white :lul:. Obviously going to mention the Balkaners (specifically Albanians & Serbs) + Finns
The spics got obliterated here

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel