why do woman rate me so low i dont get it JFL COPIUM

ur so retarted bro pleaes kys
I actually explained how that’s me but edited to the ground by Ezra tries to make me look sub 1 and you can’t even back up your claim and now you just say that smh and you are ugly stfu

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
hoodie frauding to make face appear bigger + more angular.
when low iq users here learn about being banned 🤯 and also rotting longer is not a flex and stop using cope and jfl that’s the most new gen thing I seen here and I look better then your whole family tree stfu your the gay looking faggot you are 5,9 most odds and victim weight too lol

Ive seen that same nigga on discord like 10 times

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
And also here is me
uncanny did u get anything done to ur face? also yeah u looked better with the hoodie on, and OP mogs you appeal-wise

uncanny did u get anything done to ur face? also yeah u looked better with the hoodie on, and OP mogs you appeal-wise
uncanny explain whats uncanny, and appeal dude I'm tiktok famous what?

and dox my self ok 😆like what idiot will tell their personal tiktok on here and not there shit post tiktok and again whats uncanny of me
Ur just look like ur trying so hard to look good but u just look like a piece of shit.

imo its ur lips and lower third
and dox my self ok 😆like what idiot will tell their personal tiktok on here and not there shit post tiktok and again whats uncanny of me

no i look much better irl i just live in a country where woman thirst over ltn-mtns
thats every country. Being a LTN is law

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
Dude is literarrly chadlite minimum. You are in your head af, "girls dont look like you" bullshit dude stop being a pussy, obvously you are good looking.

These coping ethnics and ugly seething kids in this thread are pathetic. This site is actually dead and full of retards.
whats wrong with my lips and my lower thirds

Op legit mogs you to the grave lmfao. you are invisible next to this guy

Dude is literarrly chadlite minimum. You are in your head af, "girls dont look like you" bullshit dude stop being a pussy, obvously you are good looking.

These coping ethnics and ugly seething kids in this thread are pathetic. This site is actually dead and full of retards.

i agree with you that the server is dead. i legit get hated for no reason, i come for tips and advice but i get shit like this lol this website is indeed full of retards

whats wrong with my lips and my lower thirds
lips are too wide and big, lower third just looks dumb idk what to tell you u look uncanny asl like i said earlier.

i agree with you that the server is dead. i legit get hated for no reason, i come for tips and advice but i get shit like this lol this website is indeed full of retards
These dudes are seething and mad becuase you look like a scandinavian mogger that is on a different realm of appearance compared to their shitskin ethnics looks lmao. Its pure envy

lips are too wide and big, lower third just looks dumb idk what to tell you u look uncanny asl like i said earlier.
They are literally close to ideal do the math and my lower thirds dumb huh it’s just slightly narrow not a failo stop pulling shit out of your ass I’m true chadlite lol 😂 and this guy is gay af and mtn

These dudes are seething and mad becuase you look like a scandinavian mogger that is on a different realm of appearance compared to their shitskin ethnics looks lmao. Its pure envy
fr lol thanks btw

just rape her, what kind of pussy u are nigga:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
They are literally close to ideal do the math and my lower thirds dumb huh it’s just slightly narrow not a failo stop pulling shit out of your ass I’m true chadlite lol 😂 and this guy is gay af and mtn
mogs you, ur no chadlite XD dont be so narcy.

• +1
Reactions: polizz
Maybe because the typical modern Western femoid is an indoctrinated leftist libtard that sees White Nordic men as the problem of society. Fyi my (not indroctinated) White sister with a White bf rated you a 7.5-8 lookswise. If you're a super insecure non-NT hyperautist you drop by about 2-3 points. You will generally get more accurate ratings from Russian/Balkan/Southern European chicks.

ur the failo XD ik ur insecure asl
funny how you cant name one and the supposed big mouth is close to ideal and it balances out my dismorph and you cant even say what's wrong with my lower third, only slightly narrow and not a failo i have pretty much no failos that take away anything from me i could just get better but i have pretty much nothing thats in the bad category or mid all decent or good or ideal

• So Sad
Reactions: reeceJen
Maybe because the typical modern Western femoid is an indoctrinated leftist libtard that sees White Nordic men as the problem of society. Fyi my (not indroctinated) White sister with a White bf rated you a 7.5-8 lookswise. If you're a super insecure non-NT hyperautist you drop by about 2-3 points. You will generally get more accurate ratings from Russian/Balkan/Southern European chicks.
Good for us ethnics. You guys had enough. Its our turn. Med pride worldwide.

Pretty boy.

Mirin how you actually followed my advice so you don’t seem like a newgen incel now and also you believing ezra edits is wild 😆 mirin how ezra himself said he was shit posting and the low iq cord users bought it lol here’s a video of me too relax man and just get out of here and inject estrogen
he looks better than u

larping for what