Why do women cheat on good men but stay loyal to bad men?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
For example my aunt’s boyfriend beats the shit out of her and makes her bleed when he gets drunk. He recently went to prison for armed robbery. And she stated that she rejected men and will stay loyal no matter how long he’s locked away.

But women are quick to cheat on a marine or a good guy working his ass off to pay rent.

Why are women like that? Makes no sense. I hate them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheDragon, fukmylyf and 7 others
Judgeandjury the type of guy to lower his head and say "I guess nice guys do finish last..." then walk away in the rain holding flowers meant for his crush

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, Manana, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
They cheat on. All no matter good or bad, ig the bad one won’t be told str8 up but she’ll admit it to the nice guy cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, 5'7 zoomer, EliteMewing and 1 other person
They cheat on. All no matter good or bad, ig the bad one won’t be told str8 up but she’ll admit it to the nice guy cuck
But my aunt cheated on the 9-5 wage slave but won’t cheat on the guy who beat her and went to prison

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
But my aunt cheated on the 9-5 wage slave but won’t cheat on the guy who beat her and went to prison
she prolly did nigga a girl can’t go a day without sex she js don’t wanna lose him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and EliteMewing
1BC66995 AEDD 4E45 A310 31D48B153127
39E33E8C 710F 4928 838F F6AF03764DD5

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Women love power. Violence is a power display. Power is the ONLY thing that can overcome looks.Looks only matter because all humans are cattle and almost nobody has real power now. But women love seeing power when they can

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates, denthegodking, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
becuase many women are idiot. there is no "bad boy" category. REAL BAD BOYS couple of example: Richard Ramirez, Pablo Escobar etc etc i hate when women say "i WaNt a BAd boY" like bitch u wanna marry to a REAL THUG TO A REAL DRUG DEALER OR A REAL CUTTHROAT?????? OR ELSE STFU HOE!!!!!!!!!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Because the bad guy cheats on her before she has the time to cheat first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, denthegodking and EliteMewing
fucked a white bitch and a black bitch at the same time call that shit salt and pepper 💀

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, EliteMewing and 1 other person
becuase many women are idiot. there is no "bad boy" category. REAL BAD BOYS couple of example: Richard Ramirez, Pablo Escobar etc etc i hate when women say "i WaNt a BAd boY" like bitch u wanna marry to a REAL THUG TO A REAL DRUG DEALER OR A REAL CUTTHROAT?????? OR ELSE STFU HOE!!!!!!!!!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nah bro cmon now that’s cope. It doesn’t matter if he’s a serial killer or a thug who does bad shit and goes to prison — both are bad boys and get her pussy wet. Us good guys just can’t compete bud

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wackedchives
For example my aunt’s boyfriend beats the shit out of her and makes her bleed when he gets drunk. He recently went to prison for armed robbery. And she stated that she rejected men and will stay loyal no matter how long he’s locked away.

But women are quick to cheat on a marine or a good guy working his ass off to pay rent.

Well its easy , nice guy doesnt make them feel replaceable . They cannot overthink a nice guy , so it becomes boring. Bad guy has slutty boy attitude , wich means he jokingly flirts with every girl he sees even if in a relation. ,that s why they overthink , they feel bad, they need his acceptance and to do that they get obsessed by being liked by him.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, EliteMewing and Carv
Nah bro cmon now that’s cope. It doesn’t matter if he’s a serial killer or a thug who does bad shit and goes to prison — both are bad boys and get her pussy wet. Us good guys just can’t compete bud
OH SHIT SRY BRO I READ UR WHOLE CAPTION yes ur right ur aunts boyfriend is a real bad boy lol thats true idk bhai many women are retarded:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Well its easy , nice guy doesnt make them feel replaceable . They cannot overthink a nice guy , so it becomes boring. Bad guy has slutty boy attitude , wich means he jokingly flirts with every girl he sees even if in a relation. ,that s why they overthink , they feel bad, they need his acceptance and to do that they get obsessed by being liked by him.
imo sometimes is the best u can do is treat a girl like a fucktoy

imo sometimes is the best u can do is treat a girl like a fucktoy
exactly , but it’s not part of my nature . If i was chad on here and knew about it i would hide it , if girl irl overthinked about me being not loyal i d closet my self in the house. I guess being humble nowdays is a rarity

exactly , but it’s not part of my nature . If i was chad on here and knew about it i would hide it , if girl irl overthinked about me being not loyal i d closet my self in the house. I guess being humble nowdays is a rarity
hmmm interesting thoughts, I truly wonder why girls dont like "normal" or so called " good guys" that much. they hate on absuive man online and OHHH FEMINISM !!!!!!!!!! while irl they act so retarded:lul::lul: like bro i know a girl who has been together with her bf for 8 years. literally girl pays almost everything the guy amend everything is something goes off in the house and give her like 150 euro a month. they are not even looks matched bhai thats the funny point and still together for that long EVEN THO SHE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM BEHIND HIS BACK WHILE WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER THEY ACT LIKE THEY R IN LUV :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
hmmm interesting thoughts, I truly wonder why girls dont like "normal" or so called " good guys" that much. they hate on absuive man online and OHHH FEMINISM !!!!!!!!!! while irl they act so retarded:lul::lul: like bro i know a girl who has been together with her bf for 8 years. literally girl pays almost everything the guy amend everything is something goes off in the house and give her like 150 euro a month. they are not even looks matched bhai thats the funny point and still together for that long EVEN THO SHE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM BEHIND HIS BACK WHILE WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER THEY ACT LIKE THEY R IN LUV :lul::lul::lul:
tbh sometimes thinking foids are dumb is life fuel , makes me feel better thinking I don’t attract such stupid beings. Of course this shit is sexist as fuck but 80 percent of girls I met are braindead chad dick searchers.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
tbh sometimes thinking foids are dumb is life fuel , makes me feel better thinking I don’t attract such stupid beings. Of course this shit is sexist as fuck but 80 percent of girls I met are braindead chad dick searchers.
YES I mean obviously we want to fuck them also but there must be a certain way of how we act and whats the real reason behind that. dating in the 70s were much better bhai

• +1
Women love power. Violence is a power display. Power is the ONLY thing that can overcome looks.Looks only matter because all humans are cattle and almost nobody has real power now. But women love seeing power when they can
Looks is a form of power tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Context matters. For example if a woman has no job and if she'll get one it's a shitty paid job so basically not worth hustling for. Or they cope and say well he loves me for whatever reason, or if they have kids. Lots of reason as to why. But beating your wife is autistic unless dinner is 5 min late.

This all cope, Women want men they sexually all this bad boy/ good guy talk is bs. Guys on here turninning this into rockey science. WOmen break all the rules for men thye sexually desire and make rules for guys they don't simple as that. Women rather be with a abuser who she sexually desires then, be with a loser who treats her well who she is not sexually attracted to.Guys keep goign on behavior when its just about the rank of said man in comparison to said women and HES options to fuck other WOMEN.

Being fucked by a 6'8 tall fit guy, then him cheating.

This all cope, Women want men they sexually all this bad boy/ good guy talk is bs. Guys on here turninning this into rockey science. WOmen break all the rules for men thye sexually desire and make rules for guys they don't simple as that. Women rather be with a abuser who she sexually desires then, be with a loser who treats her well who she is not sexually attracted to.Guys keep goign on behavior when its just about the rank of said man in comparison to said women and HES options to fuck other WOMEN.

Being fucked by a 6'8 tall fit guy, then him cheating.

Then how come my aunt said she’d cuck a good guy but would stay loyal to a guy in prison who beat her? Cmon now

Because women respect dominant men and they laugh at beta males who are weak and let them do anything they want even in a relationship. Also many nice dudes who are probably the majority of men aren't sexually attractive, they don't look attractive and they aren't confident in themselves. Modern women say a confident man wouldn't care if she goes out with her male best friend but what they mean is that based on their polygamous nature, if a man cheats on her with another woman she wouldn't care. Any girl who says men are insecure because she goes out with other men is a whore and deserves to be treated like a whore.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Then how come my aunt said she’d cuck a good guy but would stay loyal to a guy in prison who beat her? Cmon now
i go on actions and what women do on a consistant basis not what some random person on a forum says their aunt SAID she would do.;)

Because women respect dominant men and they laugh at beta males who are weak and let them do anything they want even in a relationship. Also many nice dudes who are probably the majority of men aren't sexually attractive, they don't look attractive and they aren't confident in themselves. Modern women say a confident man wouldn't care if she goes out with her male best friend but what they mean is that based on their polygamous nature, if a man cheats on her with another woman she wouldn't care. Any girl who says men are insecure because she goes out with other men is a whore and deserves to be treated like a whore.
Women know how to pull that shit on, they almost never pull that shit on their alpha lovers they suck and fuck, those women know better. That men are insecure talk is what women say to betas, so she has a fall back plan, if the tyrone/chad she sucks and fucks on the side doesn't want commitment.