Why do women do this?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
Yeah I've looksmaxxed and personalitymaxxed and now I get lots of IOIs and flirtation. The thing I dont understand is:

A LOT OF THEM HAVE BOYFRIENDS

They're flat out flirting and teasing me but they all have bfs. Some even look me dead in the eye in a group setting while saying they have a bf and some even check if I hear them but then they continue.

What is this? Is their hypergamy kicking in and wanting a more dominant male? I bodymog 95%. Or do they want free attention? Or can't they resist my masculine frame and their femininity kicks in to test me or anytbing? I really dont know and I'd like understand this.

No low iq posts please.

5545.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Yeah I've looksmaxxed and personalitymaxxed and now I get lots of IOIs and flirtation. The thing I dont understand is:

A LOT OF THEM HAVE BOYFRIENDS

They're flat out flirting and teasing me but they all have bfs. Some even look me dead in the eye in a group setting while saying they have a bf and some even check if I hear them but then they continue.

What is this? Is their hypergamy kicking in and wanting a more dominant male? I bodymog 95%. Or do they want free attention? Or can't they resist my masculine frame and their femininity kicks in to test me or anytbing? I really dont know and I'd like understand this.

No low iq posts please.
They just want validation then they go back to their fat oofy doofy boyfriend tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, spongebob and Moggie
They just want validation then they go back to their fat oofy doofy boyfriend tbh
Why did he "hm" react you?

He probably wanted to hear you agree with him and validate him

Sorry to break your heart OP, they don't really care, they just do that for quick validations and run off

It happened to me twice (girls with BFs giving me their IG and touching me and shit, 0 progression, they did it to other guys too)

Their life revolves around validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and spongebob
Why did he "hm" react you?

He probably wanted to hear you agree with him and validate him

Sorry to break your heart OP, they don't really care, they just do that for quick validations and run off

It happened to me twice (girls with BFs giving me their IG and touching me and shit, 0 progression, they did it to other guys too)
I dont care about agreeing. I just want the truth or advice on what to do with this. How do I capitalise on this? I have enough IOIs so I dont care about them anymore.

Better to hear a ugly truth and become stronger than a sweet lie and become weaker. Reality catches up to us all.

I dont care about agreeing. I just want the truth or advice on what to do with this. How do I capitalise on this? I have enough IOIs so I dont care about them anymore.

Better to hear a ugly truth and become stronger than a sweet lie and become weaker. Reality catches up to us all.
Dude what the fuck are iOis that's a PSL meme

The only iOis are the amounts of girls coming to you telling you you're attractive, wanting your IG and fucking them/having sexual intercouse (kissing at least)

Girls looking at you and smiling isn't an iOi JFL

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Elvisandreaa
Dude what the fuck are iOis that's a PSL meme

The only iOis are the amounts of girls coming to you telling you you're attractive, wanting your IG and fucking them/having sexual intercouse (kissing at least)

Girls looking at you and smiling isn't an iOi JFL
Then wtf is flirting bro. No girl is straight up gonna go to ur face and tell you you're attractive.

Even if your point is valid. One girl with a boyfriend complimented my physique so that's a clear IOI. So what the hell does this mean?

Then wtf is flirting bro. No girl is straight up gonna go to ur face and tell you you're attractive.

Even if your point is valid. One girl with a boyfriend complimented my physique so that's a clear IOI. So what the hell does this mean?
If your only experience with women in general is them giving you iOis it's over for you buddyboyo

Nigga mental masturbating about iOis

If your only experience with women in general is them giving you iOis it's over for you buddyboyo

Nigga mental masturbating about iOis
You're now projecting and dodging questions. I know how to go past the physical cus that's easy but the beginning which involves IOIs lacks my understanding.
I fucked 6 days ago idk* abt u buddyboyo.
Answer my previous question

You're now projecting and dodging questions. I know how to go past the physical cus that's easy but the beginning which involves IOIs lacks my understanding.
I fucked 6 days ago idk* abt u buddyboyo.
Answer my previous question
If you fucked 6 days ago you should know what's up instead of asking us, incels in here if you think you're better than us

If you fucked 6 days ago you should know what's up instead of asking us, incels in here if you think you're better than us
This forum is meant to ascend in slaying foids mostly. I think it's a good medium to ask.

I personally think they would be open to fuck if I made it my work but Im not sure if Im overconfident. It seems like I get so much IOIs LITERALLY everywhere I go but my face is bad so I seem to defy all blackpill laws. That's why I dont believe I could fuck every one of them.
If they're all about attention then how do I test or differentiatie that? What do I do with foids simply seeking validation when they're the ones validating me?

I have no idea what to do with this

you stop feeding them attention by giving an ultimatum - straight up asking her out for drinks.
If she agrees, good. If no, just say you were joking cuz she looked like she had a hard day and needed a drink, then ghost her forever.

This is black pill forum, but you are asking for red pill advice.

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob
you stop feeding them attention by giving an ultimatum - straight up asking her out for drinks.
If she agrees, good. If no, just say you were joking cuz she looked like she had a hard day and needed a drink, then ghost her forever.

This is black pill forum, but you are asking for red pill advice.
You are right. High IQ post. Thanks a lot.