Why do women dress like sluts if they know there are rapists outside ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
Like if I knew for example that I live in Chicago where a nigger kills someone every ten minutes I know that I'm not gonna go out with my iPhone in my hand walking alone at night. Common sense.

Are foids that low IQ that they know dressing like sluts is gonna make some dudes want to rape them or do they just secretly wanna be raped ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
For Chad. Even if he tried to rape them the minute they turn around and see his face it’s consensual.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24278
Like if I knew for example that I live in Chicago where a nigger kills someone every ten minutes I know that I'm not gonna go out with my iPhone in my hand walking alone at night. Common sense.

Are foids that low IQ that they know dressing like sluts is gonna make some dudes want to rape them or do they just secretly wanna be raped ?
They want to seduce chad. Their clothes allow for chad to easily insert
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24278
cognitive dissonance
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24278

Similar threads

IwillRope2024
Replies
53
Views
371
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
tenmacel
Replies
8
Views
98
dreamz
dreamz
pharmaci3t
Replies
15
Views
58
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
klip11
Replies
7
Views
48
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
inyerta
Replies
17
Views
75
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top