Why do women enjoy humilating unattractive males?

Reb1999

Reb1999

ShekelzMaxxing
Quick brutal story that I want to get off of my chest.

I was 17 in high school about to graduate and we had prom coming up in a week and ofc subhuman me got no one to go with, but out of no where a HTB comes to me ask me if i want to go to prom with her since she knew I got no one.

I get shocked and start looking around for a chad to come and mog me but there is no one...Just me and her.
So ofc I say yes and I go home with a smile across my face that I never had, I get home and I tell my mom and seeing her eyes light up as she hears the news and she tells me excitedly that we need to go and get new clothes for my prom date.

FFW to prom night, I got my new clothes on and my mom give me a bouquet of flowers and she started to take photos of me and saying things like "My son finally got a cute girl".

After I'm done I text my date telling her that I am coming right now so I take mom's car and drive to my date's house with a bouquet of flowers in my hands excited thinking about how amazing this night will be...I park my car in her driveaway and go knock on her door but no response...the house was dead quite.

Then out of fucking no where the door gets opened and I see my date with her pack of witches laughing their asses off with their phones out recording me and saying things like "HE ACTUALLY CAME BAHAHAHAHAHA" and i heard voices coming from their phones so they must've been on a video call with other people.

I freeze in place staring them down then I storm off running to my car and they followed me and they were still laughing, I finally end up getting in my car and I drive away balling my eyes out and hitting my head against the wheel.

I didn't go home that night, I decided to save my mom the humilation and I just slept in my car in an empty parking lot till the next morning.

My mom ended up getting the video and just the disappointment and shame in her eyes when she realized that was her son.

This whole thing almost made me go ER but I obviously didn't, it was a breaking point for me though..It made me realize that no matter how innocent a girl may seem they're just naturally evil bitches.

Been a year since it happened and my looksmaxxing journey has been going alright but I'm still scared of something like this happening again.

Thank you for reading and I'm glad I'm able to talk to people who went through the same life experiences as me.

[TL;DR] HTB mogs me into the void with her pack of witches

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, klip11, aesthetic beauty and 12 others
this never happened. you're a liar besmirching the good name of women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, aesthetic beauty, ChileanMaxxer and 5 others
this never happened. you're a liar besmirching the good name of women.
You are free to believe me.
We both had different life experiences which formed the people that we are today, Maybe women are nice to you I don't know.
But from almost every intereaction i had with them...They fucking suck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, garoupilled_, czwarty and 2 others
You are free to believe me.
We both had different life experiences which formed the people that we are today, Maybe women are nice to you I don't know.
But from almost every intereaction i had with them...They fucking suck.

they're not nice but they never do what u described unless they're black.

they were a mix of brown and white but I'm not racist.
I just think that there has to be something in them that is primal telling them to mog sub5s

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Unmoggablegingercel

I was 17 in high school about to graduate and we had prom coming up in a week and ofc subhuman me got no one to go with, but out of no where a HTB comes to me ask me if i want to go to prom with her since she knew I got no one.

I get shocked and start looking around for a chad to come and mog me but there is no one...Just me and her.
So ofc I say yes and I go home with a smile across my face that I never had, I get home and I tell my mom and seeing her eyes light up as she hears the news and she tells me excitedly that we need to go and get new clothes for my prom date.

FFW to prom night, I got my new clothes on and my mom give me a bouquet of flowers and she started to take photos of me and saying things like "My son finally got a cute girl".

After I'm done I text my date telling her that I am coming right now so I take mom's car and drive to my date's house with a bouquet of flowers in my hands excited thinking about how amazing this night will be...I park my car in her driveaway and go knock on her door but no response...the house was dead quite.

Then out of fucking no where the door gets opened and I see my date with her pack of witches laughing their asses off with their phones out recording me and saying things like "HE ACTUALLY CAME BAHAHAHAHAHA" and i heard voices coming from their phones so they must've been on a video call with other people.

I freeze in place staring them down then I storm off running to my car and they followed me and they were still laughing, I finally end up getting in my car and I drive away balling my eyes out and hitting my head against the wheel.

I didn't go home that night, I decided to save my mom the humilation and I just slept in my car in an empty parking lot till the next morning.

My mom ended up getting the video and just the disappointment and shame in her eyes when she realized that was her son.

This whole thing almost made me go ER but I obviously didn't, it was a breaking point for me though..It made me realize that no matter how innocent a girl may seem they're just naturally evil bitches.

Been a year since it happened and my looksmaxxing journey has been going alright but I'm still scared of something like this happening again.

Thank you for reading and I'm glad I'm able to talk to people who went through the same life experiences as me.

Jealousy def lol, I sent videos and pics of Damian and Sergi to a few girls I knew online and they were all like "ewww his face looks weird" or something like "I wouldn't even date him".

just shows you that there is nothing stronger than a woman's ego

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
Jealousy def lol, I sent videos and pics of Damian and Sergi to a few girls I knew online and they were all like "ewww his face looks weird" or something like "I wouldn't even date him".

just shows you that there is nothing stronger than a woman's ego
So you think they're coping because they don't think they'd commit to them?

So you think they're coping because they don't think they'd commit to them?
Exactly, They know they are top tier men looks-wise and that they got so many different options from females that mog them looks-wise.

But when I showed my subhuman ass to them they'd be like "aww i'd date you" or something like "aw you look so cute".

Women just virtue-signal like fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, garoupilled_, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
everyone enjoy humiliating unattractive people

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and EverythingMattersCel
Exactly, They know they are top tier men looks-wise and that they got so many different options from females that mog them looks-wise.

But when I showed my subhuman ass to them they'd be like "aww i'd date you" or something like "aw you look so cute".

Women just virtue-signal like fucking crazy
A couple of girls once told me I looked like a player or a fuckboy and I didn't even talk open my mouth or know them or their friends. I was KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and autistic_tendencies
reddit tier larp story

try better next time

reddit tier larp story

try better next time
nigga u think im happy that im here let a nigga vent in peace but yeah now that i look back at it, it does feel like a scene out a corny movie

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 15468
nigga u think im happy that im here let a nigga vent in peace but yeah now that i look back at it, it does feel like a scene out a corny movie
exactly this reads like a scene in some stupid high school movie:

The loser virgin finally gets attention from a high tier foid while being spat on all his life. He buys roses for her and goes to pick her up just to get humiliated by her and her friends, no the entire school is watching.

Jfl if you think anyone gives that much of a fuck about you, probably 95% dont even know who you are

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, aspiringexcel and Xangsane
exactly this reads like a scene in some stupid high school movie
yeah well this is what happened

Just inkwells getting the inkwell treatment

Same reason why we like to humiliate ugly foids

didn't read but foids are evil

Good question am intrigued to know the answers myself :ogre:

Ego-Fueling is why

Women are shallow creature

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Actually so fucking sad if real. I'm sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Kill all of them in Fortnite leave no one alive

• +1
Same reason why we like to humiliate ugly foids
The reason why men humiliate ugly foids is totally diffrent than why foids humiliate ugly men.

They do it because they are evil and enjoy humiliating ugly men.

Men do it because the bare minimum for a woman to be attractive is just not to be lanwhale and they still somehow manage not to achieve that.

The only thing a woman needs to do to be considered a attractive is just not to be fat thats it and they will have men linning up for them meanwhile a man needs to softmaxx+ gym to even have a shoot at ascending.

and even still when a foid is ugly she could score a chad if she wanted meanwhile the ugly guy will be a khhv incel.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Only unattractive males know that, don't ask me

i would legit assasinate her no cap

catch her own and strangle the bitch till she can't breath

in gta btw

• +1

I'm sorry this happened to you

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, garoupilled_ and autistic_tendencies
They are of side of Satan, Lilith succubus etc

if this isnt larp im very sorry that happened

pretty sure women treat sub5 males bad because of evolutionary pressure

this explains it quite well

for them if youre not genetically fit youre worthless and should kys

exactly this reads like a scene in some stupid high school movie:

The loser virgin finally gets attention from a high tier foid while being spat on all his life. He buys roses for her and goes to pick her up just to get humiliated by her and her friends, no the entire school is watching.

Jfl if you think anyone gives that much of a fuck about you, probably 95% dont even know who you are
This shit happens constantly.

I'm really hoping this story is a Larp. Fucked up if it's not. That's why some men end up hating women.

Sadistic perhaps ?? Maybe