Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've observed plenty of women (on dating apps, on Instagram, on TikTok, on "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups our family infiltrated, and IRL) of ALL looks levels, including white Stacies, assume the worst of the worst of GL men (men who are a strong HTN or above). I've been on the receiving end of this; I remember talking to a couple of girls at uni, who assumed I was a fuckboy player when I was actually KHHV and friendly, kind towards them. I never said anything to upset them.

They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.

I have talked about this here:

Back to GL men now.

Common things these women would say passively-aggressively to these men, when the men did NOTHING to them or said anything to hurt them:
  • "You're just a player"
  • "You're a fuckboy"
  • "I bet you have lots of girls"
  • "He's too hot, I'm gonna pass"
  • "All the hot guys never commit"
  • "He's too gorgeous, I will pass. Pretty boys aren't nice people and they run half of the state"
  • "He's too muscular, pass"
  • "I bet he has a high body count and will give me STDs"
  • "He'll ghost me for those skinny hot blondes in his DMs" (yes even Stacies and Stacylites say this)
Things these women admit to doing when they see a GL guy on a dating app or social media in 2023:
  • "Haha, he's definitely a catfish, pass" (even when the guy is HTN)
  • "He's too hot. How can I compete with the other girls he's messaging"
  • "He'll string me along with 10 other girls and would never want to commit"
Sometimes women would straight up ask the GL man only for a hookup even if the GL man actually wants an LTR or a wife, and has a low/0 body count. When he states that's what he wants, the foid would accuse him of possibly lying.

From IRL experience:
Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN JFL.
yes even sometimes attractive girls feel insecure because social media.

my comment from your other insecurity thread:

Many LTB and MTB are very insecure, that is very true.

Sometimes they will even reject a goodlooking guy they are attracted to due to being very insecure about herself, most females are blackpilled and know men just want sex and leave. Although most insecure girls will still fuck goodlooking guys and just tolerate the embarrassment, insecurity, and discomfort.

This might actually happen more often than guys think. But it is important to not cope, which is why asking more attractive girls will help you know the truth on this topic.
Yes. They think I am a fuckboy/player.

It's utter cagefuel since I have sex like once a year and was KHHV at 23yo. I am the most virgin, non-virgin there is. And they think I am a fuckboy.

Delusional whores

Why do women do this?

Other good threads:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Ark, pneumocystosis and 18 others
@folieadeux thoughts?

Women are becoming more hostile towards men in general. Not just xx looks-level.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, SoundnVision, RAMU KAKA and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, horizontallytall, LampPostPrime and 8 others
@bwrauycnee

They have high sexually value, but average relationship value. Getting pumped and dumped hurts their ego.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 24347 and 8 others
They have high sexually value, but average relationship value. Getting pumped and dumped hurts their ego.
They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.

I feel betrayed by your lack of tags for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@PubertyMaxxer thoughts?

This is what I'm saying for a long time. LEGIT thread.

They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them while the Good-looking guys stay incel. You need to beard max and become a hunk to get in relationships. Basically mogging those oofie doofies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, ItsOver.com, vermillioncorefan and 14 others
Thank you so much.
They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them
JFL I covered it many times. Here's one example:
And another:
while the Good-looking guys stay incel.
Exactly; from experience GL guys actually have LOWER body counts than NT rizzmaxxed normies and oofy doofies. I've been rated Chadlite. Clean-shaven. I'm 25. My body count? 1.
You need to beard max and become a hunk to get in relationships. Basically mogging those oofie doofies
Honestly oofy doofies and gymmaxxed NT normies are the TRUE slayers.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23772 and 4 others
They abuse ugly men at privately but abuse good looking ones publicly. They just want the status by being vaguely associated with good looking men so they blast their opinions all over public forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Sub0, Danish_Retard and 4 others
If i’m going to have a guess, it’s facially gl men (of all heights) that get the hate whereas the tall mtn oofy doofy (but generally white) is what they go for

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Leviathin and Xangsane
Reminder that even though west elm caleb was tall he had a face you could easily miss in a crowd

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
I've observed plenty of women (on dating apps, on Instagram, on TikTok, on "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups our family infiltrated, and IRL) of ALL looks levels, including white Stacies, assume the worst of the worst of GL men (men who are a strong HTN or above). I've been on the receiving end of this; I remember talking to a couple of girls at uni, who assumed I was a fuckboy player when I was actually KHHV and friendly, kind towards them. I never said anything to upset them.

Back to GL men now.

Common things these women would say passively-aggressively to these men, when the men did NOTHING to them or said anything to hurt them:
  • "You're just a player"
  • "You're a fuckboy"
  • "He's too gorgeous, I will pass. Pretty boys aren't nice people and they run half of the state"
  • "He'll ghost me for those skinny hot blondes in his DMs" (yes even Stacies and Stacylites say this)
Things these women admit to doing when they see a GL guy on a dating app or social media in 2023:
Sometimes women would straight up ask the GL man only for a hookup even if the GL man actually wants an LTR or a wife, and has a low/0 body count. When he states that's what he wants, the foid would accuse him of possibly lying.

From IRL experience:

Why do women do this?

Other good threads:
Cuz they know they are out of their league and cant handle the fact that they arent adored by every guy, GL guys cant bother with mtb's with inflated egos

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, thereallegend and Xangsane
Cuz they know they are out of their league and cant handle the fact that they arent adored by every guy, GL guys cant bother with mtb's with inflated egos
I've stated even Stacies say the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Reminder that even though west elm caleb was tall he had a face you could easily miss in a crowd
And he liked music like The Smiths (foids think that shit's more relatable to them jfl).

If i’m going to have a guess, it’s facially gl men (of all heights) that get the hate whereas the tall mtn oofy doofy (but generally white) is what they go for
You hit the nail on the head btw.

• +1
not a letter

• JFL
They abuse ugly men at privately but abuse good looking ones publicly.
They just want the status by being vaguely associated with good looking men so they blast their opinions all over public forums
But what's the psychology on why they do this?

Thanks, there’s comfort in us both seeing the same thing.
But why would they reject a tall Chad and take a tall oofy doofy, even when the foid is a Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and edodalic29
I just answered ur question with my thoughts

Dnrd ofc i dont wanna read an entire paragraph i just answered the title

• +1
I just answered ur question with my thoughts

Dnrd ofc i dont wanna read an entire paragraph i just answered the title

Confirmed mogger​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
And he liked music like The Smiths (foids think that shit's more relatable to them jfl).
Yeah Morrissey wrote multiple songs quite obviously about male loneliness lmao

• +1
You know i never quite understood this before but after ascending and improving my looks i understand , girls before seemed nice ( Before when i was a bluepilled normie ) .. Now some have some general disliking towards me , even after getting way more attractive . Truth is most girls are indeed infact COPING because they subconsciously know deep down they cant keep a gl guy . Most beckies cope like this if the chad is totally out of their league

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 25223, JawMogger and 6 others
Yeah Morrissey wrote multiple songs quite obviously about male loneliness lmao
Do you think this is accurate:
They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them while the Good-looking guys stay incel.

You know i never quite understood this before but after ascending and improving my looks i understand , girls before seemed nice ( Before when i was a bluepilled normie ) .. Now some have some general disliking towards me , even after getting way more attractive . Truth is most girls are indeed infact COPING because they subconsciously know deep down they cant keep a gl guy . Most beckies cope like this if the chad is totally out of their league

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I wonder why.

Why??
That’s the puzzling thing. And sometimes women have specific ‘types’ but don’t worry, none of those types involve top tier facial looks…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Xangsane
That’s the puzzling thing. And sometimes women have specific ‘types’ but don’t worry, none of those types involve top tier facial looks…
I wonder why.

• +1
I wonder why.
beats me. After looksmaxing (mostly facial) i’m now being curved for guys who look worse than me instead of guys who look better. Nice!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 25223, JawMogger and 3 others
But why would they reject a tall Chad and take a tall oofy doofy, even when the foid is a Stacy?
From my understanding, Most stacy and stacylites will still go for the chad but the beckies and below will cope like their last breath depends on it , They will find any excuse to filter him out before he rejects them . Ngl i feel honored and my dopamine spikes when this happens to me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawMogger, thereallegend and 2 others
From my understanding, Most stacy and stacylites will still go for the chad
avg-png.2079869

but the beckies and below will cope like their last breath depends on it , They will find any excuse to filter him out before he rejects them . Ngl i feel honored and my dopamine spikes when this happens to me
average-poc-png.2079874
average-white-png.2079873

beats me. After looksmaxing (mostly facial) i’m now being curved for guys who look worse than me instead of guys who look better. Nice!
Do these foids complain about them? Do they say anything to you?

• +1
I wish i was NT. Im not non nt but u get it, i act aspie in some situations but ive been trying to cover it by being more "manly" and calm when talking. It works to a certain point till she gets to know me better and see my true colors

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 26092 and Xangsane
Do these foids complain about them? Do they say anything to you?
We don’t keep in touch, i just see the guys on their instagram. Occasionally I see the ex pre- or post-rejection, pure mtn. Once one girl on the date complained that HE was the one who dumped HER and it took her months to recover and ‘get back out there’! Lmao my exes all had orbiters lined up and ready to go even when I was the dumper

• +1
Women are more butthurt when it comes to being rejected

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawMogger, Leviathin and 1 other person
We don’t keep in touch, i just see the guys on their instagram. Occasionally I see the ex pre- or post-rejection, pure mtn. Once one girl on the date complained that HE was the one who dumped HER and it took her months to recover and ‘get back out there’! Lmao my exes all had orbiters lined up and ready to go even when I was the dumper
I guess that means they're highly insecure that even a HTN won't commit to them.

Back to GL men now.

• "You're just a player"
  • "You're a fuckboy"

From IRL experience:

Why do women do this?

Other good threads:
@WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@fauxfox @chaddyboi66 @AngryShane @Leviathin @Beastimmung @Gingerman @rand anon @feelgood @emeraldglass @futuregigamogger @bloomercel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Azr616 @Roquefort @kumquat @SuperSpoonman @Ellipsis @hopeless NTmaxxer @chrollo @PrisonMike @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Suimaxxer

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Leviathin, Azr616 and 3 others
Women are more butthurt when it comes to being rejected
From my understanding, Most stacy and stacylites will still go for the chad but the beckies and below will cope like their last breath depends on it , They will find any excuse to filter him out before he rejects them . Ngl i feel honored and my dopamine spikes when this happens to me

They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them while the Good-looking guys stay incel. You need to beard max and become a hunk to get in relationships. Basically mogging those oofie doofies

Last edited:
Where is the option "They aren't"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Where is the option "They aren't"

Back to GL men now.

• "You're just a player"
  • "You're a fuckboy"

From IRL experience:

Why do women do this?

Other good threads: