Why do women find men with a high IQ appalling?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
they absolutely despise men with high IQ they find it absolutely appalling and Im wondering why? is it a ego thing? control? you would think a guy with a high IQ is a sign of good genetics and a superior brainpower but no they almost always are outcasted, ostracized and called weird, freak, creepy, nerd just for being smart?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and 2 others
Only if they are ugly. Smart chad is hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigjuicy, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Danish_Retard and 13 others
the fucking wording in this shit thread

Frustrated Head GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, LooksOrDeath, poopoohead and 2 others
the fucking wording in this shit thread

Frustrated Head GIF
I mean hitting yo head against the wall is a good way to lower your IQ so you can understand what im sayin yaknowatimsayin?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
fuck u mean? bitches dont want dumb mfers. if by "high iq" u mean a bookworm who has no street knowledge or anything aside from knowing about every historical event in the 19th century then hes just an aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, datboijj, Prince88 and 7 others
This is just not true. lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Richard_Hungwell
There's a difference between a nerd and a smart ass nigga, clearly u the dumb ass nigga cuz of this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, datboijj, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
Chad + Intelligent = Good
Normie + Intelligent = Good
Incel + Intelligent = not good
Incel + Dumb = not good

That's not difficult to understand, if you're a chad and you're intelligent you're a god for her, if you're ugly and intelligent they won't like u

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy, goshak, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 4 others
they absolutely despise men with high IQ they find it absolutely appalling and Im wondering why? is it a ego thing? control? you would think a guy with a high IQ is a sign of good genetics and a superior brainpower but no they almost always are outcasted, ostracized and called weird, freak, creepy, nerd just for being smart?
The higher the IQ, the less NT

• +1
Reactions: goshak, datboijj, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Higher IQ means lesser chance of being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
because good genes go together AKA smart is usually hot and tall

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Richard_Hungwell
Be hot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Richard_Hungwell
Imagine thinking women give a singular fuck about your iq either positively or negatively

No offense intended but if you think you’re high iq …. No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Richard_Hungwell
high and low iq are both inversely correlated with testosterone (possible reason).

my best guess for why high intelligence in humans is not inherently attractive is because there was never a clear benefit to exceptionally high intelligence until the very recent era of human history where it propelled societal advancement. Being socially competent, healthy,, and physically fit were probably much more important than having exceptionally high intelligence for the majority of human history and people retain the genes that make them attracted to those traits since we haven't evolved much

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
because good genes go together AKA smart is usually hot and tall
on average, probably because a healthier population is smarter, taller, and more attractive than a malnourished 3rd world one. but being REALLY smart is probably inversely correlated with being hot

• Hmm...
foids can't manipulate high iq men ofc

• +1
high and low iq are both inversely correlated with testosterone (possible reason).

my best guess for why high intelligence in humans is not inherently attractive is because there was never a clear benefit to exceptionally high intelligence until the very recent era of human history where it propelled societal advancement. Being socially competent, healthy,, and physically fit were probably much more important than having exceptionally high intelligence for the majority of human history and people retain the genes that make them attracted to those traits since we haven't evolved much
You only need 1 person to invent the wheel, or the atlatl, or the bow - from there it can be reverse-engineered, incrementally advanced etc.. by those who can only think derivatively. But being robust is universally preferable.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd and Richard_Hungwell
fuck u mean? bitches dont want dumb mfers. if by "high iq" u mean a bookworm who has no street knowledge or anything aside from knowing about every historical event in the 19th century then hes just an aspie.
Rare W from you

Being intelligent is always good, but it doesn't beat being athletic and strong.

Being smart does not only allow you to understand long term planning, it allows you to detect things like: scams, possible failures in plans, food management, etc etc so you can get an edge over average IQ people if you play your cards right.

If you are good looking and you top it off with being smart, the ceiling is going to be very, very high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, datboijj and poopoohead
He's not saying that makes one being Normie + Smart makes them attractive. He's saying that being smart is perceived as a good thing and less as a weird thing.

Im not saying what is and isn't true here, but you misinterpreted what he was saying.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Being intelligent is always good, but it doesn't beat being athletic and strong.

Being smart does not only allow you to understand long term planning, it allows you to detect things like: scams, possible failures in plans, food management, etc etc so you can get an edge over average IQ people if you play your cards right.

If you are good looking and you top it off with being smart, the ceiling is going to be very, very high
I’m explaining why I think high IQ is not inherently attractive. Whether it’s helpful or not in the modern world doesn’t change the fact that high IQ is not inherently correlated with attractiveness. I agree that higher IQ probably means more wealth which can lead to attractiveness but it’s not inherently attractive

word to slatt

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I’m explaining why I think high IQ is not inherently attractive. Whether it’s helpful or not in the modern world doesn’t change the fact that high IQ is not inherently correlated with attractiveness. I agree that higher IQ probably means more wealth which can lead to attractiveness but it’s not inherently attractive
genes are really just the luck of the draw

some people are born tall, handsome and smart

some people are born short, ugly and dumb

some have one or two and some people just have it all

genes are really just the luck of the draw

some people are born tall, handsome and smart

some people are born short, ugly and dumb

some have one or two and some people just have it all
Yeah just pick the right parents

I don't think they do. High IQ people are less likely to reproduce out of their own volition.

That’s bc you associate β€œhigh iq” with being a nerd, everyone associate being a nerd with failo therefore you make an assumption they are literally interconnected. If you define β€œhigh iq” as an ability to gain resources with higher success than others it would be obviously the opposite, a halo in any social frame

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
jfk if you think being good looking and masculine is high IQ literally the dumbest mfs are delusional to think they can dominate until they are proven that they are really a dumb shit. if you are high IQ you are less likely to put yourself in a high risk situation with little payout so you would lose more pursuing a hoe woman since she will take everything she can. dumb masc men don't care because they just want as many women as possible so the girl falls inline putting him on a pedestal or she will get played.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
I have noticed this trend with many blackpillers I have talked to, they think of themselves as much more intelligent than everyone else. They in general also have this notion that because they know about the blackpill they are somehow a genius. Yet their experience of life is extremely negative and consists of complaining all the time.

It's almost as if they attribute intelligence to purely academics or something, yet they rarely attribute intelligence to having strong ambition, drive, improving society, always being in a pleasant state, having the ability to communicate effortlessly with everyone to see your perspective, understanding other perspectives, being open-minded and rarely experiencing negative emotions (anger, jealousy), etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama and Need2Ascend
I have noticed this trend with many blackpillers I have talked to, they think of themselves as much more intelligent than everyone else. They in general also have this notion that because they know about the blackpill they are somehow a genius. Yet their experience of life is extremely negative and consists of complaining all the time.

It's almost as if they attribute intelligence to purely academics or something, yet they rarely attribute intelligence to having strong ambition, drive, improving society, always being in a pleasant state, having the ability to communicate effortlessly with everyone to see your perspective, understanding other perspectives, being open-minded and rarely experiencing negative emotions (anger, jealousy), etc.
Dunning Kruger effect lol

He's not saying that makes one being Normie + Smart makes them attractive. He's saying that being smart is perceived as a good thing and less as a weird thing.

Im not saying what is and isn't true here, but you misinterpreted what he was saying.
After 6 PSL its all preference

It's not that the intelligence itself is unattractive, it's that it has baggage.

People with unusually high (or low) IQ's are less likely to be well-adjusted. They are more likely to have unusual interests and values, and might even look down on people who are less intelligent.

There is also a theory that people communicate best with people within 10 IQ points of them. So if you're a guy with a huge IQ, the number of women that is within that range is lower.

I read a study from a long time ago that said that the ideal IQ range for high school popularity is 115. That way, you seem smart to the average person, but not in an alienating way.

That’s bc you associate β€œhigh iq” with being a nerd, everyone associate being a nerd with failo therefore you make an assumption they are literally interconnected. If you define β€œhigh iq” as an ability to gain resources with higher success than others it would be obviously the opposite, a halo in any social frame
You don't "define IQ" as something arbitrary you tard. IQ is a result that comes from an IQ test.

foids can't manipulate high iq men ofc
This is not true. High IQ men can still be naΓ―ve.

it is true, I'm talking in general, high iq males won't be as susceptible to foid manipulation unlike lower iq guys

People with unusually high (or low) IQ's are less likely to be well-adjusted. They are more likely to have unusual interests and values, and might even look down on people who are less intelligent.

There is also a theory that people communicate best with people within 10 IQ points of them. So if you're a guy with a huge IQ, the number of women that is within that range is lower.

I read a study from a long time ago that said that the ideal IQ range for high school popularity is 115. That way, you seem smart to the average person, but not in an alienating way.

You don't "define IQ" as something arbitrary you tard. IQ is a result that comes from an IQ test.

Seems like you sure people here use the term β€œhigh iq” only and always in relation to some sort of iq test you are talking about, it’s not true.
For example I call you low iq for that wrong assumption and I’m not referring to your score on iq test

Only if they are ugly. Smart chad is hot
Blasphemy

6 PSL is the rate that had been given to me. 146 IQ is the intelligence ( my score ).

Unfortunately, The negativity towards me from the opposite sex is at the highest level. I am very quiet and mature, and my big passion for the history ( And the past life as Colonel Banastre Tartelton, a blessed british general of the war of independance ) is the reason.

When i go outside after the healing of the energy ( introversion ), i prefere using the same clothes than the profil picture with the same hat ( always )

Last edited:
Seems like you sure people here use the term β€œhigh iq” only and always in relation to some sort of iq test you are talking about, it’s not true.
For example I call you low iq for that wrong assumption and I’m not referring to your score on iq test
IQ is what is measured on an IQ test. It is not some arbitrary, subjective quality that you just make up.

Did you mean by mentioning β€œhigh iq” specifically the iq test score or generally some sort of high intelligence and used the term β€œhigh iq” without it being necessary based on some sort of test (in the context of you thread)? I’m asking you in relation to our disagreement with @Chinlet Ascension. Look below

IQ is what is measured on an IQ test. It is not some arbitrary, subjective quality that you just make up.

Did you mean by mentioning β€œhigh iq” specifically the iq test score or generally some sort of high intelligence and used the term β€œhigh iq” without it being necessary based on some sort of test (in the context of you thread)? I’m asking you in relation to our disagreement with @Chinlet Ascension. Look below

high IQ I mean someone who is both intelligent and has mensa level scores on the IQ test
because an IQ test doesn't determine your intelligence it determines how well you can take an IQ test

Dnr

THE WORDING ON THIS THREAD OP WHAT THE FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and jaw_is_law
The only women who like high IQ men are East Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back