Why do women fraud their dating app profile pictures often?

What goes through your mind when you see a woman who frauded her pics to oblivion?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
When I conduct Tinderfish experiments, it seems like 99% of profile pictures belonging to women are frauded to an extent.

100 layers of filters (including Snapchat filters), well-fixed hair and makeup are the most common:

Among overweight/obese women, MySpace angles, old photos and face-only photos (often with a lot of makeup) are common:

I've even seen a couple of women who FaceApp frauded:

What goes on in your mind when you see such profiles? Do you get accustomed to it?
A few of my male friends who use dating apps do get a little disappointed when they see these women IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17997 and 7 others
When I conduct Tinderfish experiments, it seems like 99% of profile pictures belonging to women are frauded to an extent.

100 layers of filters (including Snapchat filters), well-fixed hair and makeup are the most common:
View attachment 1567175View attachment 1567176View attachment 1567184View attachment 1567186View attachment 1567189View attachment 1567193

Among overweight/obese women, MySpace angles, old photos and face-only photos (often with a lot of makeup) are common:
View attachment 1567179View attachment 1567180View attachment 1567182

I've even seen a couple of women who FaceApp frauded:
View attachment 1567192

What goes on in your mind when you see such profiles? Do you get accustomed to it?
A few of my male friends who use dating apps do get a little disappointed when they see these women IRL.
They cant accept they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17829, Aqua and 7 others
Fucking bitches frauders

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14984 and Xangsane
Idk man lots of girls look hotter than their pics lol when I meet them but they’re wearing heavy makeup … saw my tinder match I was talking to in public without her makeout and she looked uglier :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, noodlelover and Xangsane
Because they are competing for the top5 percent, so it's a fierce competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ballskin, Aqua and 5 others
Idk man lots of girls look hotter than their pics lol when I meet them but they’re wearing heavy makeup … saw my tinder match I was talking to in public without her makeout and she looked uglier :Comfy:
They put on a lot of makeup because they want to look as close to their filtered pics as possible --> to cling onto hot matches.
Did you meet that match for a date or did you just see her in public?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Because they are competing for the top5 percent, so it's a fierce competition
They do exactly this. My HTN+ friends (male) often complain about this, and get disappointed when they see the woman IRL that she's not as pretty as the photo.
They get accustomed to it though, because of how common this practice is among women.

What do you think would happen if filters, heavy makeup and FaceApping were banned on dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
They put on a lot of makeup because they want to look as close to their filtered pics as possible --> to cling onto hot matches.
Did you meet that match for a date or did you just see her in public?
Just in public

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
@spiggacel @ToTheTop @Br0sk1 @noodlelover @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 17542
They do exactly this. My HTN+ friends (male) often complain about this, and get disappointed when they see the woman IRL that she's not as pretty as the photo.
They get accustomed to it though, because of how common this practice is among women.

What do you think would happen if filters, heavy makeup and FaceApping were banned on dating apps?
And they complain about dudes lying about their height by 2 inches, meanwhile they fraud 30 pounds of fat and mm of bone and eyebrows :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ballskin, Aqua and 4 others
No
What did you do with her afterward?
That means she definitely wanted to impress you.
Nothing really, I didn’t talk to her, she was buying some stuff so didn’t wanna bother her

• +1
No

Nothing really, I didn’t talk to her, she was buying some stuff so didn’t wanna bother her
No, I mean did you ghost her/invite her out to subsequent dates?

They fraud so much bro, every girl uses snap or insta filters. Most are insecure af.

• So Sad
Would you consider it a dealbreaker, considering that the vast majority of women do this?
It is due to very high self-esteem. They are not able to tell the difference between the edited and non-edited pictures, as their brain morphs them into tall, thin and blonde stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16453, noodlelover and 1 other person
And they complain about dudes lying about their height by 2 inches, meanwhile they fraud 30 pounds of fat and mm of bone and eyebrows :ROFLMAO:
My friends who do online dating tell me about the same thing. Most of them actually ghost if the woman fatfishes, but they give the benefit of the doubt if she looks slightly different after filters.

They do tell me, that IRL, these women use very heavy makeup/perfectly fixed hair, and control wear/pads (they can tell through the clothes they wear)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, noodlelover and Deleted member 8165
My friends who do online dating tell me about the same thing. Most of them actually ghost if the woman fatfishes, but they give the benefit of the doubt if she looks slightly different after filters.

They do tell me, that IRL, these women use very heavy makeup/perfectly fixed hair, and control wear/pads (they can tell through the clothes they wear)
Those fat women can't tell they are fat. They have severe reverse BDD.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 8165 and Xangsane
every date i go on i worry ill get rejected for frauding my pics - then 90% of the time I get to the bar or wherever were meeting and the girl has frauded twice as badly as I did haha

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 16986 and 4 others
They fraud so much bro, every girl uses snap or insta filters. Most are insecure af.
Could you tell what they might look like IRL before meeting up?
It seems that's exactly the case here in the UK. My friends complain about this often, but they just let it go past their heads as it's so common.

It also seems like males don't like frauding their pics as much on dating apps, as my friends say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
But you easily recognised her? How could you tell it was her?
Hmm it was easy to tell but her eyes, skin and lips were frauded with makeup in pics

• +1
It is due to very high self-esteem. They are not able to tell the difference between the edited and non-edited pictures, as their brain morphs them into tall, thin and blonde stacies.
Those fat women can't tell they are fat. They have severe reverse BDD.
Which one do you think is worse: fatfishing or makeup/filterfishing?
A mulatto weatherman (Alex Beresford) complained about this on live TV and many people called him fatphobic.

The only times I see a Tinder or Instagram photo is when they are linked here.

Why? Because they can. And sadly most women fraud their photos now, if they don't they are at a disadvantage. It is like using PEDs in sports, most of your competition is cheating, so you feel morally justified in cheating yourself.

• +1
every date i go on i worry ill get rejected for frauding my pics - then 90% of the time I get to the bar or wherever were meeting and the girl has frauded twice as badly as I did haha
Like, how much PSL points did she decrease from her pics to IRL?
And these women like to call us out for height frauding - they change their entire faces

Hmm it was easy to tell but her eyes, skin and lips were frauded with makeup in pics
What do you rate her?
I'm guessing she made her eyes bigger/increased the PCT, changed her eye colour, made her skin smoother/more contour, and made her lips bigger (why are foids obsessed with big lips?)

Like, how much PSL points did she decrease from her pics to IRL?
And these women like to call us out for height frauding - they change their entire faces
idk mate depends on the girl- almost all look at least a little worse irl tho

• +1
The only times I see a Tinder or Instagram photo is when they are linked here.

Why? Because they can. And sadly most women fraud their photos now, if they don't they are at a disadvantage. It is like using PEDs in sports, most of your competition is cheating, so you feel morally justified in cheating yourself.
And if you call out those women for frauding their pics, you get called "misogynistic" and they'd say how "women have it hard in dating because they are expected to adhere to a certain beauty standard", they they're patted on the back for this

they do this for chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

even women who don't normally do this are aware of their competition for chad so they'd do this to compete :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Could you tell what they might look like IRL before meeting up?
It seems that's exactly the case here in the UK. My friends complain about this often, but they just let it go past their heads as it's so common.

It also seems like males don't like frauding their pics as much on dating apps, as my friends say.
Yes I can always tell. They will have worse eyelashes, worse (non-clear) skin, they will be fatter and have less facial definition.

• +1
Which one do you think is worse: fatfishing or makeup/filterfishing?
A mulatto weatherman (Alex Beresford) complained about this on live TV and many people called him fatphobic.
Nah. If I called them out on it IRL, I'd be in the wrong. They probably can't tell the difference between their edited and non-edited pics. The frauded pics are what they think they look like. I can't blame them as it is not their fault they have reverse BDD. Same with USER0213. He probably he thinks he has blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Xangsane
What do you rate her?
I'm guessing she made her eyes bigger/increased the PCT, changed her eye colour, made her skin smoother/more contour, and made her lips bigger (why are foids obsessed with big lips?)
Eye lashes, smoother skin and bigger lips and maybe pfl idk… Becky without makeup and htb w/makeup

• +1
Eye lashes, smoother skin and bigger lips and maybe pfl idk… Becky without makeup and htb w/makeup
Why did you choose THAT as your profile picture?

• JFL
Nah. If I called them out on it IRL, I'd be in the wrong. They probably can't tell the difference between their edited and non-edited pics. The frauded pics are what they think they look like. I can't blame them as it is not their fault they have reverse BDD. Same with USER0213. He probably he thinks he has blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin.

Thoughts on this? This athletic mulatto weatherman got fatfished while dating, called out the woman for it, and he was branded "fatphobic" by women.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes I can always tell. They will have worse eyelashes, worse (non-clear) skin, they will be fatter and have less facial definition.
How many kg/pounds fatter would they be on average?
I wonder why women are more prone to acne than men? I never get acne breakouts, but it looks like every other foid I see has a ton of acne on her face.

• +1
I wonder why adult foids are more prone to acne than us?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Thoughts on this? This athletic mulatto weatherman got fatfished while dating, called out the woman for it, and he was branded "fatphobic" by women.
IDK. The poor woman likely has severe reverse BDD. Main reason why she is likely lonely and suffering health issues. She needs a therapist to inform her she is fat and a plastic surgeon to give a breakdown of her flaws. So she can looksmax.

• +1
IDK. The poor woman likely has severe reverse BDD. Main reason why she is likely lonely and suffering health issues. She needs a therapist to inform her she is fat and a plastic surgeon to give a breakdown of her flaws. So she can looksmax.
A lot of my male friends (both ethnic and white) who do keep themselves in shape don't want to date overweight women - they prefer toned women with small waists.

It's pitiful many women have to fatfish, even IRL when they wear corsets/shapewear. You can still see the fat spilling out of the shapewear, and her neckline won't lie either.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Is it normal for foreskin to NOT be sensitive? My foreskin just feels like NORMAL SKIN.​

I have pinhole phimosis and I really don't feel anything special from the foreskin, it just feels like shaft skin.​

• JFL

Is it normal for foreskin to NOT be sensitive? My foreskin just feels like NORMAL SKIN.​

I have pinhole phimosis and I really don't feel anything special from the foreskin, it just feels like shaft skin.​

IDK what it feels like to have foreskin.
I'm a Muslim :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IDK what it feels like to have foreskin.
I'm a Muslim :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Either someone's gonna shut down my spamming or I'm gonna GET MY FUCKING ANSWERS :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I once went on a date with a girl who was 35% bodyfat in her pictures, but in real life she was about 70% bodyfat waddling and barely able to walk, with a face that looked at least 15 years older. This was while location maxing in Korea. I was excited to finally get a date. :ROFLMAO: She was at least an hour late for the date as well because she was asleep in the middle of the day.

I saw her before she saw me and went home, and just texted her that I went home. After she was like, "Come back I'll have sex with you." and I was like "I'm sorry, I'm on the train". :ROFLMAO:

But frauding is good. Anything that makes dating apps less useable, and less enjoyable for Chads is a positive because dating apps are Chad only. If women are cut off from their Chad supply (if less Chads decide to use dating apps), then 4/10's like myself have a slightly better chance. The same for if less women use dating apps because guys are frauding.

Last edited:
  • So Sad

Is it normal for foreskin to NOT be sensitive? My foreskin just feels like NORMAL SKIN.

I have PINHOLE PHIMOSIS and I really don't feel ANYTHING SPECIAL from the foreskin, it just feels like SHAFT SKIN.

• JFL
How many kg/pounds fatter would they be on average?
I wonder why women are more prone to acne than men? I never get acne breakouts, but it looks like every other foid I see has a ton of acne on her face.
I cant really estimate how many kg fatter they are but usually a noticible bit fatter. I also noticed they have a lot more acne than men.

• +1
I cant really estimate how many kg fatter they are but usually a noticible bit fatter. I also noticed they have a lot more acne than men.
The thing is, sometimes these women are really good at frauding their acne, as makeup gets more and more chemically advanced.

• +1
I once went on a date with a girl who was 35% bodyfat in her pictures, but in real life she was about 70% bodyfat waddling and barely able to walk, with a face that looked at least 15 years older. This was while location maxing in Korea. I was excited to finally get a date. :ROFLMAO: She was at least an hour late for the date as well because she was asleep in the middle of the day.

I saw her before she saw me and went home, and just texted her that I went home. After she was like, "Come back I'll have sex with you." and I was like "I'm sorry, I'm on the train". :ROFLMAO:

But frauding is good. Anything that makes dating apps less useable, and less enjoyable for Chads is a positive because dating apps are Chad only. If women are cut off from their Chad supply (if less Chads decide to use dating apps), then 4/10's like myself have a slightly better chance. The same for if less women use dating apps because guys are frauding.
How do even women fraud their body fat so much?
Also I doubt she was 70% bodyfat, unless if that was an exaggeration.

they wont be because dating apps were designed for women. women decide what dating apps they like most and men will just flock whereever most women are. tinder indirectly proves how women are hypergamous for looks since they left more balanced dating apps for the ones only based on looks.

It obviously also changed real life dating. Instead of going to bars or nightclubs and watching chads take all the hot girls - and then after sometime when their ego broke, taking normies - they can now also be picked up by chads without realizing they are only their 10th choice and without breaking their egos. I think this is one of the overlooked reasons for the current dating market. The fragility of womens egos is definitely a feature that was naturally selected for.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back