Why do women hate body compliments?

molotov

molotov

slavic 6'3 sex machine
Joined
Oct 6, 2025
Posts
986
Reputation
2,526
Why do women hate compliments regarding their bodies?
All women I've asked that told me that it "reduces them to their body", which I just don't understand how that works. If someone compliments part of your body, doesn't mean that they're trying to tell that this is what you are all about.

Me personally, would be really happy if a girl said to me 'nice arms' or 'great butt'.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeonardMariana, yyk117, levisko and 3 others
All women I've asked that told me that it "reduces them to their body", which I just don't understand how that works. If someone compliments part of your body, doesn't mean that they're trying to tell that this is what you are all about.
they just don't understand this part

which is why they'll take offense

also socially it's just seen as weird, pretty much a sexual comment
 
  • +1
Reactions: molotov
i think because they take it "sexual"
 
  • +1
Reactions: molotov
Why do women hate compliments regarding their bodies?
All women I've asked that told me that it "reduces them to their body", which I just don't understand how that works. If someone compliments part of your body, doesn't mean that they're trying to tell that this is what you are all about.

Me personally, would be really happy if a girl said to me 'nice arms' or 'great butt'.
like fr if so said that my dick looks good then my great great grandson have to know abt it
 
  • +1
Reactions: molotov
they're fucking lying

woman love any type of attention
 
  • +1
Reactions: molotov

Similar threads

Mudddd2442
Replies
2
Views
60
maksymilian
M
ICR
Replies
1
Views
14
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
S
Replies
2
Views
29
RoidKid
RoidKid
xzo
Replies
9
Views
54
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
roidar
Replies
13
Views
53
shortmanlett
shortmanlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top