Why do WOMEN have much better Craniofacial Development than MEN?🤔🤔🤔

G

greycel

Diamond

This is a foid's level of development, that is very rare to see amongst men
Or somebody like Drago/Salludon:

Why is that?

Some people say that smaller head = less chance for bones to fuck up, which I definitiely think is the case. Shorter people have less recession etc, which is why ppl say its rare to see somebody tall with a good face..
Also I know a chick who has one of the smallest skulls I've ever seen (bottom 0.1%) and she is a Stacylite. She is forward grown with no recession, v rare to see (her brother has a larger skull but is recessed).

Maybe a sign of good genes is not a good face then, but good craniofacial development for the respective skull size.
Also why people like Hasanabi/ Derek Theler etc look good, because they have "small-ish" skulls relatively for their height:

True good genes would be like Dolph Lundgren:

Big skull, with very good skull devlopment devoid of recession. Especially explains the "good genes comes in packages" claim for him, and his genetics.

Why is that women on average have much better craniofacial development than men? Would love to hear a scientific breakdown if anybody knows, or any other theories?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and 5'7 zoomer
The more time your bones take to grow to their final size the more time there is for environmental factors of the modern world to fuck things up and leave you falling short of blueprint outcome.

Eg. some foid reaches 99% of final skull size at 14 while a man who is still growing in height until 20 reaches 99% of his final skull size at 20 (or later)

Now consider the hormone release that is necesary for someone to grow to 6'4
I was 5'10 when turning 16 having had steady growth all of my life then when I was turning 17 I reached 6'2
Think about how much growth hormone was released for me at age 16 to trigger that much growth now think of how much of an impact that growth hormone release is going to have on my face.
The potential to grow INCORRECTLY when such drastic changes are being made to your facial bones in a 12 month time span is spectacular

Whereas a foid has almost reached all of her final skull height before even starting puberty, then between 11-15 when effectively all of her puberty bone growth changes take place, she is likely only growing 4-5 inches in height and her facial bones only grow slightly larger. (I know a foid who said she stopped growing at 12 having reached 5'2)
Is 4 years of a low nutrient (but high calorie) diet while she's going through her most significant growth and hormone release really going to do that much damage and throw her off her path to intended blueprint?

Compare that to a tallcel who requires 9 years of puberty and hormone release (11-20) to reach his final height and final skull development. The window for things to be fucked up by environment is more than twice as long

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, raleqtambrobret, rg1235 and 6 others
The more time your bones take to grow to their final size the more time there is for environmental factors of the modern world to fuck things up and leave you falling short of blueprint outcome.

Eg. some foid reaches 99% of final skull size at 14 while a man who is still growing in height until 20 reaches 99% of his final skull size at 20 (or later)

I was 5'10 when turning 16 having had steady growth all of my life then when I was turning 17 I reached 6'2
Think about how much growth hormone was released for me at age 16 to trigger that much growth now think of how much of an impact that growth hormone release is going to have on my face.
The potential to grow INCORRECTLY when such drastic changes are being made to your facial bones in a 12 month time span is spectacular

Whereas a foid has almost reached all of her final skull height before even starting puberty, then between 11-15 when effectively all of her puberty bone growth changes take place, she is likely only growing 4-5 inches in height and her facial bones only grow slightly larger. (I know a foid who said she stopped growing at 12 having reached 5'2)
Is 4 years of a low nutrient (but high calorie) diet while she's going through her most significant growth and hormone release really going to do that much damage and throw her off her path to intended blueprint?

Compare that to a tallcel who requires 9 years of puberty and hormone release (11-20) to reach his final height and final skull development. The window for things to be fucked up by environment is more than twice as long
Oh so are you saying somebody who has a shorter window of growth, has less of a chance to be fucked up by environmental factors?

That makes sense. I'm pretty sure the Stacylite had the same skull bone mass when she was 14 as she does right now. It isn't much objectively, but on her it looks like a lot because of the small skull.

Do you not think skull size has any correlation? Or is it that a smaller skull requires a shorter window of puberty itself, despite height? I think there's definitely some reason out there..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Oh so are you saying somebody who has a shorter window of growth, has less of a chance to be fucked up by environmental factors?
yes that's what I believe

That makes sense. I'm pretty sure the Stacylite had the same skull bone mass when she was 14 as she does right now. It isn't much objectively, but on her it looks like a lot because of the small skull.
yes I know what you mean. I've seen such foids

Do you not think skull size has any correlation? Or is it that a smaller skull requires a shorter window of puberty itself, despite height? I think there's definitely some reason out there..
I'm not sure about skull size because I feel like guys who end up with a big skull tend to develop early so they'll be tall/wide with a big skull at 13 relative to their peers then tall/wide with a big skull at 18 relative to adults

As an ectormorph, my skull was probably verging on looking too big for my body/clavicles when I was 12 but then when I got to 18 it was probably too small relative to my body/final height.
It's almost like my skull just barely grew throughout the giga long puberty I had but that could just be a case of my own genome having that trait inbuilt and no nutrition could've done anything to change it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and greycel
What garbage did I just read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Allornothing and leanmaxx74
Any actual proof of this statement?

Any actual proof of this statement?
Well I mean anecdotally you must've seen it. A significant amount.
Men suffer more from recession and downward growth compared to women..

The good-looking ethnics being the ones who are not recessed, often times have small skulls.
It's one of the theories that might explain the difference, but there might be more. I was hoping you had some in mind?

Maybe it's because they don't waste time obsessing over baseless theories about skull size and attractiveness. Focus on developing some brain cells instead!

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

I've noticed this aswell. Women on average mog the men, average man is recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Allornothing
DiCaprio pill

• Woah
I have a realtively small skull still not ideal bones

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

My uncle didnt finish growing till he was age 21. Women also have a advantage of a optical illusion as smaller faces and heads hide flaws much more. Thats why dr mew said they wait till children are about age 5 to do the test.

Well I mean anecdotally you must've seen it. A significant amount.
Men suffer more from recession and downward growth compared to women..

The good-looking ethnics being the ones who are not recessed, often times have small skulls.
It's one of the theories that might explain the difference, but there might be more. I was hoping you had some in mind?
If you're talking about men being downgrown, that would be because they have ramuses that are too short and they also have longer midfaces. Shorter midface means less chance for downgrowth for a given ramus depth. Sagitally speaking, men and women's maxillas are practically identical. What determines the dimorphic nature of a feature is how likely the feature is to be selected for in that gender due to its necessity, relative to the other gender. More forward maxilla = better breathing. I don't see why one gender would need that significantly more than the other. If anything, men's would be more forward.

Forwardness or downgrowth, it kind of depends what you mean. "Craniofacial development" is meaningless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Men don't have larger skull than women for the same height, skull size is correlated with height (and/or upper body more specifically) and if people's thirds are equally tall they would have same skull size regardless of race. Jaw recession is also present from birth.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Men don't have larger skull than women for the same height, skull size is correlated with height (and/or upper body more specifically) and if people's thirds are equally tall they would have same skull size regardless of race. Jaw recession is also present from birth.
Having a small skull for your group of height is a deformity, that's why disfigured, retarded or otherwise retarded have it. It means their cranial base didn't grow properly. Hasan has a normal sized skull, just big clavicles. Only one with an actually big skull is Dolph like you said.
Skull size (and height/upper body proportions) and recession is already determined in utero. That is because your teeth need to fit into your adult maxilla and mandible and you already posses all adult teeth as a newborn. No one becomes recessed because their skull grew bigger, it was predestined.

• +1
Women were always picked based on their beauty and youth, so they evolved to have more aesthetically pleasing faces.
Men were picked based on more than just how their face looked. Size(height and muscles), competence, charisma, resources, status etc.

You could be the worst looking man facially, but if you were the biggest, fastest, most competent and most charismatic man in the tribe, you'd eventually gather tons of resources, status and a lot of henchmen who would blindly follow you. Then you could get a harem of 10 pretty JBs to fuck and impregnate.

• +1