Why do women in relationships keep flirting with me?

spongebob

spongebob

Luminary
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
4,731
Reputation
6,292
I think Im starting to become crazy but yet this keeps repeating itself. They keep flirting and giving IOIs.
Some are outright admitting it.

Does this mean I mog their BF? Is it hypergamy? Or do they just want attention?

I really want to know. It's at the workplace btw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Bitches wanna monkeybranch.
 
Users here underestimate the strong desire women have to leave their cuck boyfriends for a better looking guy, especially when alcohol is involved. Happens to me a lot as well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and fukmylyf
Bitches wanna monkeybranch.
Damn. It feels good for my ego a bit. The problem is Im not very social so Im a bit of an outsider (I dont go to drinking events or parties at the job) so I feel more social pressure (gossip etc) to not straight up make a move. It's a bit bad but I dont know how to deal with the situation.

Everyone there thinks I workout every day of the week yet I only go once max twice.
Im not handsome or anything, just tall
 
Users here underestimate the strong desire women have to leave their cuck boyfriends for a better looking guy, especially when alcohol is involved. Happens to me a lot as well.
How did you deal with it?
 
they're trying to be nice to the loner incel loser who thinks everything is an ioi :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How did you deal with it?
Because they were in my school and I was aspie I did nothing just flirted with them like I do to all girls I speak to. If I could go back in time i would just fuck them unless their boyfriend is a friend of mine or a guy not worth fucking with.
 
Damn. It feels good for my ego a bit. The problem is Im not very social so Im a bit of an outsider (I dont go to drinking events or parties at the job) so I feel more social pressure (gossip etc) to not straight up make a move. It's a bit bad but I dont know how to deal with the situation.

Everyone there thinks I workout every day of the week yet I only go once max twice.
Im not handsome or anything, just tall
Nah you're probably pretty good looking or at least average, women don't do that with ugly guys like me. :feelskek:
 
Height? Heightpill strikes again
 
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob
You said this is at work though so if you value your job it’s not a good idea.
 
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob
How do I recognise the difference between them seriously wanting to monkey branch and therefor being flirtatious and sexual or just being friendly and making jokes?
Idk if Im being delusional narcissistic or I'm being way too unconfident.
What would anyone else do in my place? I'm moving to a new city in 6 months so yeah...
Advice very much appreciated
 
Just ask them out and pretend you don’t know they have a boyfriend. If they reject you just move on but if they are willing to cheat they are unlikely to mention him. If they do then just move on and back off, maybe she might regret saying anything and try and get your attention back.
 
Flirting is a universal human behavior, the flirters just want to boost each other's ego. They probably don't want to fuck you (or they may do).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
Just ask them out and pretend you don’t know they have a boyfriend. If they reject you just move on but if they are willing to cheat they are unlikely to mention him. If they do then just move on and back off, maybe she might regret saying anything and try and get your attention back.
They tell me they got boyfriends. Then proceed to continue with their behaviour. I have no idea what these women want. I'm starting to think they are backing themselves up in case they do something so they can say:"Yeah maybe I did X but I told him I already had a BF so it's not my fault"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
Flirting is a universal human behavior, the flirters just want to boost each other's ego. They probably don't want to fuck you (or they may do).
I tried to flirt back with one and she started to project all these things like: "You care about me" or "You missed me"
So I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts if it's just friendly. You could be true for over half the cases though
 
If those girls are into you, you probably look decent and at least have some options outside of girls at work. If girls don’t make it easy for you and you have options don’t bother and just move on. Only a desperate man puts up with bullshit.
 
If those girls are into you, you probably look decent and at least have some options outside of girls at work. If girls don’t make it easy for you and you have options don’t bother and just move on. Only a desperate man puts up with bullshit.
You're right. Im already following this principle but thanks for the reinforcement.
 

Similar threads

Tall midwit
Replies
31
Views
216
bibodude
B
roidar
Replies
13
Views
49
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
xzo
Replies
8
Views
35
c0petmrrw
C
normiesdistroyer
Replies
14
Views
60
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Dravadre
Replies
4
Views
70
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top