Why do women like convicts?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
I'm in Dallas Texas. Women really like the ghetto look out here, face tattoos and shit like that.

What's the appeal? this guy for example delivers beer, the hat verifies he's at a beer distributor in Texas...

he drops off on a Friday, the restaurant I'm at gets fairly crowded. I'm not hatin', but like this is a rich area I work at.

Anyways, this Japanese woman comes right up to the door where he's using a dolly to bring in beer and starts talkin' to him. This woman is pretty sexy (wearing all that expensive designer clothes so she does well for herself) + has a pure blooded Asian son that was 14 - 15

He literally says he did 10 years in TDC, which means "Texas Department of Corrections" and she says "what college is that". It's prison and she doesn't care.

Not to mention tear dropper has 1488 tattoo too, which that's neo nazi shit too. (88 = heil Hitler or some shit) and 14 refers to something about nazism.

She tells this dude, I always wish I had a mixed kid.

On top of that Mr Killer verifies she wants him to go with her to a Christmas event because this woman is like an accountant or some shit so there's some kind of party.

I don't know what you guys notice, but it's not chad that women like. it's this convict image is really popular here.

-

I just see so many respectable women go for the lowest quality men.

Attachments

• gang.PNG
    gang.PNG
    416.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
women are retarded

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Beetlejuice
Grindr god

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
They like dangerous people like how they like to be raped. Makes sense

Out of curiosity, what social class would you categorize her?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
High T, low inhib, and risk taking

• +1
Reactions: one job away and datboijj