Why do women like italian men and tall skinny guys?

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Is it both because of the big dick stereotype?
I get called italian on numerous occasions and im tall and skinny and conveniently i have a massive penis so maybe i should go all in and fake being italian or having italian parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 9670, the BULL and 1 other person
1. You don’t look Italian
2. Aren’t you a gymcel?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Marsiere214 and Zeruel
I hope what ur saying is true cuz if so it’s lifefuel for my Italian nigger genes

(old lady said i looked like an Italian actor and said my eyes had a sexual gaze)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8908
1. You don’t look Italian
2. Aren’t you a gymcel?
Convinced a girl at the bar that i was italian and she jokingly said she wanted to have sex (she was hot) and my gf said i look italian and i've been called italian throughout my life. My dads jewish so i can see the confusion
DBF9135C FFAE 469F BFCD 4BA5A9220388

114D739C C6B6 4B6F 982B 79D9FE73F06E
FBB35768 9B33 4301 B1AF 28DB641A94EC
420664E7 531A 4741 BE77 7DD753111B5A

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SPFromNY914, Zeruel and 5 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 17291, Zeruel and 7 others
italian = instant chad

Convinced a girl at the bar that i was italian and she jokingly said she wanted to have sex (she was hot)
“Hot” like your gf or actually hot?

Italians are incel. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, RetardSubhuman, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
She was like 25 and drunk (im a bartender) but looked like a cougar or milf lol. She was touching me while we spoke and validated my so that may had inflated her points a little bit but conventionally she was hot

italians are as close as these brainwashed idiots can get to muh jew media approved bbc while simulataneously have white features so they don't have to deal with the utter monstrosity, mental instability, predilection to violence and domestic abuse, etc, etc that comes with muh bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and aBetterMii
Nigga called his landwhale ltb gf a hot girl
You know this one bitch probably another landwhale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, KING REIDYZ, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Just be dravide theory

italians are as close as these brainwashed idiots can get to muh jew media approved bbc while simulataneously have white features so they don't have to deal with the utter monstrosity, mental instability, predilection to violence and domestic abuse, etc, etc that comes with muh bbc
Eh, every girl in my entire life has be openly extremely racist and hate black men. The bbc fetish if for white men with cuck + race fetishes. No one believes black men have big cocks, in fact girls think the opposite.
Italian however? Every girl i know, as far as im aware, prolly likes italian men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17311
Tall skinny white boys are the most sought after type of men. Their cocks are huge and ready to be fucked

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 18244
Is it both because of the big dick stereotype?
I get called italian on numerous occasions and im tall and skinny and conveniently i have a massive penis so maybe i should go all in and fake being italian or having italian parents
When they say italian they mean something like gif related not terrone shitskin midget.
Image0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, alriodai, Zylk and 2 others
I don't get the Italian women are overrated thing that goes on here.

I live in a Med country and the many of the one's I've seen looked good. Kinda like goats forward growth, but in a good way lel

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Im half italian, above average height, and skinny and this statement couldnt be more false

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Idk
@the BULL gets treated like trash by Italian femilia so point disproven

Im half italian, above average height, and skinny and this statement couldnt be more false
So your dick is small?
I agree with what you have to say tho, stupid women have been brainwashed into thinking tall skinny guys + italians have big cocks when in reality that is just retarded and based off nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17311
B8DB13F0 4540 4DB9 A1B4 9DEF88AA4AF0

Can't be fucked retyping this so ill just paste it here and edit it into the post 👍

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Last edited:
  • JFL
So your dick is small?
I agree with what you have to say tho, stupid women have been brainwashed into thinking tall skinny guys + italians have big cocks when in reality that is just retarded and based off nothing
Tall jacked indian men have the biggest cocks.

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
When they say italian they mean something like gif related not terrone shitskin midget.
View attachment 1762202
That gif is final fantasy level mog. His skin is so thin, his bones so good...the striations from the masseters when he clenches his jaw are immaculately aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
So your dick is small?
Im dicklet :feelsrope:
I wish i was attractive to girls tho, they dont even get to see my dissapointment anyways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And he reveals himself as a Jew

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 8908
  • +1
italian is a white guy

who is tanned and brown hair

the ideal phenotype for a man

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Italian men are stereotyped as being dark thick NW1 haired, lean and handsome. Ancient Rome was a particular brutal time for ugly men, you were fed to the lions or just sacrificed and killed off. Over centuries this got rid of millions of ugly genes in the gene pool.

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Yes Italians are tall female gazed pretty boys with big dicks