xzo
romanian vampire
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2026
- Posts
- 307
- Reputation
- 204
Is there some biology behind this shit bro? They all lose interest in me when I'm polite with them and decent, but they melt for a wannabe gangster that treats them like shit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Bc They dont like loser eho simps themIs there some biology behind this shit bro? They all lose interest in me when I'm polite with them and decent, but they melt for a wannabe gangster that treats them like shit.
ew ew squish it 
ConfidenceIs there some biology behind this shit bro? They all lose interest in me when I'm polite with them and decent, but they melt for a wannabe gangster that treats them like shit.
They want emotions but when get disrespected they go back to good guys but atp they lose their virginity and as a virgin at 22 it's not that anymoreIs there some biology behind this shit bro? They all lose interest in me when I'm polite with them and decent, but they melt for a wannabe gangster that treats them like shit.