Why do women move to large cities by the droves after graduating college/university?

Why do women move to large cities by the droves after graduating college/university?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Why do they?
What do you think is the main reason for them to do this? I've heard major cities have more women than men (e.g. NYC has far more women than men, and they complain about the dating situation in NYC that "muh no men want to commit in NYC") so there must be a reason for them to move to those cities by the droves.
Highly-educated women are also much more likely to do this (remember there are far more highly-educated women than men in the Western world) due to hypergamy. They think that because they have "muh PhD" they think they're entitled to getting a PhD Chad to commit.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 3 others
fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
Don't overanalyse this bullshit, life is better there, thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Why?

Really? Is that why my mates live in multi-generational terraced homes in inner London, whereas the whites who move there from the comfy suburbs share a smelly flat between 7 people?
its over for @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm a suburban rotter so I'm just watching those women get obliterated by IB gigachads in London on my stories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer, Oberyn and 1 other person
all the above, you pretty much nailed it, don't know why you are conducting a survey.
There are lot more female Phd's than male in 2022, but only if you exclude MDs. Females typically get PhDs in lame crap like education because in Government jobs, which females dominate, getting a PhD gets you an automatic pay raise, not that they learn anything in the PhD program that hey haven't already learned on the job.
"Dr" Jill Biden got a PhD in Education from University of Delaware when she was like 50 is the quintessential example of this.
iu

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 3 others
all the above, you pretty much nailed it, don't know why you are conducting a survey.
There are lot more female Phd's than male in 2022, but only if you exclude MDs. Females typically get PhDs in lame crap like education because in Government jobs, which females dominate, getting a PhD gets you an automatic pay raise, not that they learn anything in the PhD program that hey haven't already learned on the job.
"Dr" Jill Biden got a PhD in Education from University of Delaware when she was like 50 is the quintessential example of this.
iu
Why do you think women are motivated more than ever to do PhDs and master's degrees?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Why?

Really? Is that why my mates live in multi-generational terraced homes in inner London, whereas the whites who move there from the comfy suburbs share a smelly flat between 7 people?
Because that’s London… other parts of the UK are not shitty London with super over the top
Pricing to live and full of ethnic shitskins

I think it’s because they want excitement and you won’t find that in suburbs like you will in big city

• +1
you literally listed every reason why’d they move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and geezcel
more ethnic males in the bigger cities

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Mastermind
They want the city-girl life. It's the highest status, most popular lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Oberyn
they want iois and validation all the time
higher chance of shagging a chad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Oberyn and 1 other person
yall actually read these long ass 50 answer pointless ass obscure question threads

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and SLA
Closer proximity to nonwhites, farther proximity from the family that loves them and wants the best for them.

• Woah
Its alot of things to do in the city and its gloryfied in the media

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, traveler and 1 other person
So they can get more dick

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Oberyn
it’s pushed as the thing for trendy and socially successful people to do. so of course women want to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
it’s pushed as the thing for trendy and socially successful people to do. so of course women want to do that.
Do you think I'm missing out by not living in a city unlike most young people? I live in the suburbs of a small town in the southeast of England.

Do you think I'm missing out by not living in a city unlike most young people? I live in the suburbs of a small town in the southeast of England.
living in a big city is good for social maxxing but is literally a straight step down in every other way.

living in a small-medium city is probably the best balance, living in a small town or worse a village can be extremely isolating.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Oberyn
If you grew up being the only brown kid you might want to consider moving to a city because the multicultural aspect would get your confidence levels up, Half of your "aspieness" is probably feeling race-mogged day and night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you grew up being the only brown kid you might want to consider moving to a city because the multicultural aspect would get your confidence levels up, Half of your "aspieness" is probably just feeling race-mogged day and night.
I grew up in a neighbourhood that was about 75% white, the rest brown or black.

I do still feel horribly race-mogged day and night....

Rural locations are more patriarchal and harsh on womens careers

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thereallegend
So they can conform

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Daniel Plainview
Why do they?
What do you think is the main reason for them to do this? I've heard major cities have more women than men (e.g. NYC has far more women than men, and they complain about the dating situation in NYC that "muh no men want to commit in NYC") so there must be a reason for them to move to those cities by the droves.
Highly-educated women are also much more likely to do this (remember there are far more highly-educated women than men in the Western world) due to hypergamy. They think that because they have "muh PhD" they think they're entitled to getting a PhD Chad to commit.
It is literally all of these things. Being a woman living in the city in the modern west is a huge advantage. Everything is handed to them. They can easily get a decent paying career and will constantly have men to fund them and events to get invited to.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Daniel Plainview
social networking, career maxing, and city has largest amount of chads to suck

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19499
They fell for that career women meme and think that will make them more attractive to Chads. They also wanna continue riding the cock carousel before settling down with a beta.

• +1
women all have main character syndrome and main characters live in new york/la

• JFL