Why do women need big jaws?

Sabaen

Sabaen

Iron
Speaking from the perspective of science and evolutionary biology what is the reasoning behind women with big jaws . And why does society find it attractive. Surely we shouldn't . Shouldn't we be leaning towards women with more delicate features. Like a slimmer jaw etc.

These women for example are models.

I don't get it. Bigger jaws are associated with masculinity . Or am I missing something here.

Attachments

• download (1) (11).jpeg
    download (1) (11).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 16
  • download (1) (10).jpeg
    download (1) (10).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • download (1) (9).jpeg
    download (1) (9).jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 54bbcbc11dd59_-_hbz-gap-teeth-chic-april-2014-lara-stone-xl.jpg
    54bbcbc11dd59_-_hbz-gap-teeth-chic-april-2014-lara-stone-xl.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
  • aspiring-nomad-8.jpg
    aspiring-nomad-8.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 19
bigger jaws are associated with health. bigger jaw = bigger airway

• +1
Reactions: sensen, MentalistKebab, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
Bigger jaws mean stronger BJs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hightwolf, Need2Ascend, MentalistKebab and 5 others
Ah so bigger jaws are key to attractiveness in both men and women then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
yes dude, its signs of normal facial development due to good nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
its just that women SMV mog most men so even if they have shitty jaws they still get fucked/are perceived as attractive

• +1
yes dude, its signs of normal facial development due to good nutrition

From what I've read usually women with big jaws aren't considered as attractive as women with slimmer more tapered and "delicate " looking jaws. And yet women's with robust jaws are considered super model worthy. Confusing messaging.

But honestly what you said makes more sense.

• +1
From what I've read usually women with big jaws aren't considered as attractive as women with slimmer more tapered and "delicate " looking jaws. And yet women's with robust jaws are considered super model worthy. Confusing messaging.

most ''science'' about looks from normies is total shite anyway. just look at people still living in hunter gatherer societies, they have very well developed jaws and teeth. this is due to proper nutrition (lots of animal products). nowadays people consume a 80% plant diet causing all these recessed jaws + not having proper posture lack of sunlight etc etc etc.

• +1
most ''science'' about looks from normies is total shite anyway. just look at people still living in hunter gatherer societies, they have very well developed jaws and teeth. this is due to proper nutrition (lots of animal products). nowadays people consume a 80% plant diet causing all these recessed jaws + not having proper posture lack of sunlight etc etc etc.
Yeah it's mostly the studies that contradict themselves tbh. Makes sense . Also I'm guessing women with more of a square jaw would be better partners to raise Chad's and Stacey's . They can eat whatever the hell their mum's been eating.

• +1
Imagine

Super models arent always attractive. . They search for exotic looks sometimes.

• +1
Yeah it's mostly the studies that contradict themselves tbh. Makes sense . Also I'm guessing women with more of a square jaw would be better partners to raise Chad's and Stacey's . They can eat whatever the hell their mum's been eating.
its not that they are better at something, its just a signal of good/normal development due to nutrition. as a human in the wild you need such a jaw to efficiently consume food, eating raw meat from game can be pretty tough to cut through. most food in modern society is way too soft. human faces are meant to be wide

• +1
Reactions: sensen and Sabaen
to suck my fat dick

to suck my cock easier and better

Women with masculine jaws look odd tbh. Olivia Wilde has the manliest jaw that I've ever seen on a foid.

Attachments

• 19734647_web1_ENTER-MOVIE-RICHARDJEWELL-WILDE-GET-682x1024.jpg
    19734647_web1_ENTER-MOVIE-RICHARDJEWELL-WILDE-GET-682x1024.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 10
Women look better with an oval face imo.

Attachments

• oval-face.jpg
    oval-face.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9
Speaking from the perspective of science and evolutionary biology what is the reasoning behind women with big jaws . And why does society find it attractive. Surely we shouldn't . Shouldn't we be leaning towards women with more delicate features. Like a slimmer jaw etc.

These women for example are models.

I don't get it. Bigger jaws are associated with masculinity . Or am I missing something here.
Big, strong jaws signifies health in both sexes. Niggas had to chew through wolf legs and shit, it meant you could adapt. Just in men it means a little more, which is why ours are usually bigger.

Could you imagine having a smaller jaw than a woman? /ugh gross