It’s not only here in looksmax men irl see me as a soyboy as well

But the interesting part is most women see me as very manly

So idk what middle term I fall into

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Skintone.Ur shitskin is huge halo for the girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Skintone.Ur shitskin is huge halo for the girls
I think jbw is Bulshit tbh especially now with white girls chosing me over white guys

But it is really weird since women assume I’m this strong man who likes to fight but men see me as this soy boy to hump in PE locker rooms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Hero of the Imperium, try2beme and 1 other person
Maybe you look gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Sprinkles, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Girls are shorter than you and the guys are all 6’4 and above, so they mog you to oblivion. Do you remember you said you got bullied by 2 tall Arabs ??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21182
The “soyboy“ effect is caused by the male gaze

a guy with clear perfect skin and moist clear pink lips and stylish hair and no facial hair looks like a faggot

especially if he is lean and slender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, try2beme, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Girls are shorter than you and the guys are all 6’4 and above, so they mog you to oblivion. Do you remember you said you got bullied by 2 tall Arabs ??
Yeah but even short girls see a manlet who’s taller than them as soy

Because they compare him to other men and not to themselves

But for some reason even if I have a tall guy beside me girls always look at me for strangth

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yeah but even short girls see a manlet who’s taller than them as soy

Because they compare him to other men and not to themselves

But for some reason even if I have a tall guy beside me girls always look at me for strangth
You’re not hypermasculine then. Anything below that = soy for guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Casanova had the same treatment. He was despised by the high ranking military officers at lavish parties.

It's because a real wolf recognises a fake. But women are all about the image.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dbs and chadcel;
It's because a real wolf recognises a fake. But women are all about the image.
Its funny because on reddit people will tell you "women can smell your insecurities from a mile away" and stuff like that and tell you to go to therapy lol.

In reality though fake confidence and overall just being fake is never picked up by them.

sort of true for me too but that was in the past when i was around jbs

Its funny because on reddit people will tell you "women can smell your insecurities from a mile away" and stuff like that and tell you to go to therapy lol.

In reality though fake confidence and overall just being fake is never picked up by them.
You have a very good point. But then again, most retards can't pull off confidence game at all.

It has to be felt. Women generally pay attention to emotions and ignore the facts. Most men generally pay attention to facts and ignore the emotions. So most men fraud with things women don't even pay attention to while completely feeling the same emotions they do prior(insecure, sad, angry). Women detect that stuff instantly.

If you're genuinely narcy and you genuinely believe in your own stupid shit like @Iasacrko , women love you. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and chadcel;