Why do women think this is desirable????

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
There’s this new catchy song which talks about a hook up from the point of view of a playboy:

Women have been making “girl versions” of the song:

What these women don’t get is that it’s not attractive to be a woman who doesn’t get attached.

The original singer is not making the song about some soulless whore who’s had so much dick she can’t feel it anymore. He’s making a song about an innocent girl who can’t help but catch feelings. This is what men truly like.

These women think that by saying they “don’t need commitment” or that they “don’t catch feelings so easily”, the dudes will like them more, but it’s the opposite.

Yes, it’s contradictory. Men desire casual sex with the kind of women who usually does not engage in it, and by engaging with him, she becomes less desirable over time.

It’s not good for women. These women are trying to cope and make it work, but it just doesn’t. Hook up culture only benefits chads, that’s it. They should stop romanticizing that shit.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, darkness97 and FutureSlayer
YOOOOO NIGGERRRR

IM NOT LAYING MY EYES UPON A SINGLE MOLECULE OF THE LOW QUALITY TEXT YOU JUST POSTED.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrahminBoss
YOOOOO NIGGERRRR

IM NOT LAYING MY EYES UPON A SINGLE MOLECULE OF THE LOW QUALITY TEXT YOU JUST POSTED.
I know Im a greycel, but trust me, i know what i am writing

It's not about attracting some connection desiring beta-bux it's about pleasing Chad. Chad just wants to fuck as many bitches as possible. He's obviously gonna like it when it's convenient.

You don't have a single clue of what you're talking about.

i don't know man, its a song man. i can barely tell whose perspective it's actually supposed to be because there are male and female singers singing a similar thing. i could hardly listen to the remixes they were so cringe.

i am not against the idea of women avoiding attachment because in honestly most men aren't actually shit. the men who are shit are surrounded by competitive women, taken, disloyal, emotionally unavailable or manipulative assholes.

most women aren't shit too but we don't see that because we only care about looks.

women aspire for independence because basing your entire life on the hope that you will find the perfect guy is a waste of a good life. a woman who only cares about her relationships will have a life of complete ruin because 9/10 relationships fail. even your take is so level-1 i can tell you don't really know that many women in real life.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)