Why do women want violent men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
IMG 8493

Why can’t their pussies get wet when their man is smiling and being nice? Why do their pussies only get wet when he’s violent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 52452, LancasteR and 1 other person
Can't blame them I went on that ig page mugshotshawty today and I was like damn I could fix her

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and MA_ascender
because women are fucking idiots who don’t mentally mature past the age of 12

• +1
Reactions: AOL
you have been here 3 years and still don't know, bucko

Its not that they want violent men they want to feel protected.
Do you expect a nice and friendly Guy would fight back?

Its not that they want violent men they want to feel protected.
Do you expect a nice and friendly Guy would fight back?
No they wouldn’t fight back. But I thought in this world you’re supposed to be nice
How come people lock up criminals then? They fight back so they should be given medals instead right

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
No they wouldn’t fight back. But I thought in this world you’re supposed to be nice
How come people lock up criminals then? They fight back so they should be given medals instead right
You should have a balance between being nice and evil being too much of a goody goody isnt good you should know when the time IS right to be good or bad depending on the situation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You should have a balance between being nice and evil being too much of a goody goody isnt good you should know when the time IS right to be good or bad depending on the situation
True I always carry a gun in case I got to act in self defense

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
They want a violent aggressive cock

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
View attachment 2924262
Why can’t their pussies get wet when their man is smiling and being nice? Why do their pussies only get wet when he’s violent?
Because women are pervert. in the sexual act they are passive, beaten, dominated. necessarily their psyche likes this status in which they succumb to a stronger figure

Because women are pervert. in the sexual act they are passive, beaten, dominated. necessarily their psyche likes this status in which they succumb to a stronger figure
Why aren't they perverted to me?

They are whores take their rights away and opress them and beat them they will enjoy it