• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Egyptianmogger and smoth
philtrumcel

Slightly long midface but yes he’s very good looking

because they are aspie curries with rotted autistic brains

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Melly, Tai Lung, Infinite and 1 other person
Do you understand that most people in this forum are School Teenagers or just Retarded Autists. I watched Youtube Chanel Creating Atractiveness he works in Modelling Industry and he rates 100 times better than Low IQ Retards Wheat Waffles and Nero Angelo, he's the best Rater on Youtube and he rated Damian 8.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and smoth
Do you understand that most people in this forum are School Teenagers or just Retarded Autists. I watched Youtube Chanel Creating Atractiveness he works in Modelling Industry and he rates 100 times better than Low IQ Retards like Wheat Waffles and Nero Angelo, he's the best Rater on Youtube and he rated Damian 8.5/10.
what is that channel name?

Who's the retard calling kater htn?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Who's the retard calling kater htn?????????????????????????????????????????????????/
these people post pics with brutal lens distortion and call him htn, pick of retardation

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and nigkook
Do you understand that most people in this forum are School Teenagers or just Retarded Autists. I watched Youtube Chanel Creating Atractiveness he works in Modelling Industry and he rates 100 times better than Low IQ Retards Wheat Waffles and Nero Angelo, he's the best Rater on Youtube and he rated Damian 8.5/10.
nero angelo is so retarded, he said Drago has long ramus and Chico has forwardly grown maxilla

nero angelo is so retarded, he said Drago has long ramus and Chico has forwardly grown maxilla
Nero can't appropriately measure Ratios. He said that SyrianPsycho has perfect midface, meanwhile I measured it he has 1:1.12 Midface

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
View attachment 2659688 It's Slightly long by very little
блять ну ты конечно, его лицо на фото не идеально горизонтально, оно слегка наклонено, его зрачок чуть выше

Nero can't appropriately measure Ratios. He said that SyrianPsycho has perfect midface, meanwhile I measured it he has 1:1.12 Midface
а где ты мерил кстати

If someone is rated low on this forum that mean hes attractive in real life and if someone is rated high that means they have no appeal in real life like Barett and O alien.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
mogged by jensen ackles

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
the same people that say kater is htn by there own standards are the same ppl who need 2+ surgerys just to scrape mtn

Anyone who posted in this thread above me is dumb and homosexual

• +1
Reactions: murdah
iu

You need to be really retarded to not realize the amount of makeup, filters and editing he uses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31287 and Tai Lung
Who cares about unideal ratios, when his face looks like that.

He frauds hard tho

iu

You need to be really retarded to not realize the amount of makeup, filters and editing he uses
paints eyebrows, uses eyeliner, eyelash dye, makeup, lip fillers. still has bones and is very good looking tho.

• +1
paints eyebrows, uses eyeliner, eyelash dye, makeup, lip fillers. still has bones and is very good looking tho.
he is not very good looking, not even good looking if you were to ask me but he does have a great mandibular and maxillary development

He is chad lol

idk man if hes not chad idk who is. girls lust after him like crazy. Literally his only thing is being hot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
nigga u use pics with brutal lens distortion to prove his retarded opinion
Eye area is completely different between pictures. He posted Omegle videos without makeup back in 2021, he had no success and started to heavily filter them and use makeup and that's when he blew up.

Eye area is completely different between pictures. He posted Omegle videos without makeup back in 2021, he had no success and started to heavily filter them and use makeup and that's when he blew up.
do u have this videos

do u have this videos
He deleted them from his TT page once he got a good number of followers. Not saved but some may be on Youtube.

He is basically eyebrowless, looks very hypothyroid and very different from the OP photo.

He deleted them from his TT page once he got a good number of followers. Not saved but some may be on Youtube.

He is basically eyebrowless, looks very hypothyroid and very different from the OP photo.
Screenshot 20231109 1901272

• JFL

Bro can pm pls

Low chadlite

Because they are retarded. Facially he is chad but I'm pretty sure he's 5'7 so heightpill will destroy him