Why do you all worship women so much?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I was never like that. Back in my teens, I seldomly judged. During my 20s never judged. And I was always Chad. Of course, I had my fair share of Stacies. But they don't make good girlfriends. "Oh, my gad! I was confused."

"But he was my brother," sitting on the bed's corner, I expressed my feelings as she lay beside me with her back against the headboard.

"I know, right? Why would I do that? Obviously, I was confused."

"And it was my friends. So, like, you got gangbanged, and you're saying you were confused?"

"Exactly! Oh, my gad. Stop judging me like I'm some whore."

"You're not some whore. You're a disturbed piece of shit whore."

"Well, Jim. You were there too."

"Ugh, I know. I got problems."

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vaninskybird, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
I was never like that. Back in my teens, I seldomly judged. During my 20s never judged. And I was always Chad. Of course, I had my fair share of Stacies. But they don't make good girlfriends. "Oh, my gad! I was confused."

"But he was my brother," sitting on the bed's corner, I expressed my feelings as she lay beside me with her back against the headboard.

"I know, right? Why would I do that? Obviously, I was confused."

"And it was my friends. So, like, you got gangbanged, and you're saying you were confused?"

"Exactly! Oh, my gad. Stop judging me like I'm some whore."

"You're not some whore. You're a disturbed piece of shit whore."

"Well, Jim. You were there too."

"Ugh, I know. I got problems."
nigga writing short stories now to get replies :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
i gotchu
i gotchu
heres a short story with a surprising twist:

cunt viper

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
nigga writing short stories now to get replies :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
i gotchu
i gotchu
heres a short story with a surprising twist:

cunt viper
At first, this thread was intended to open a discussion about guys worshipping fuckhole apparatuses. But my past, ugh. It wanted in.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vaninskybird, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
At first, this thread was intended to open a discussion about guys worshipping fuckhole apparatuses. But my past, ugh. It wanted in.
In 1862, New Ulm, Minnesota, had 900 residents and was the largest settlement near the Sioux reservation.[where?] After the Battle of Fort Ridgely, the town was seen as a God I love sucking dick tempting target for a Dakota attack. The topography of New Ulm presented an advantage for the Dakota, since the land rises some 200 feet out of the Minnesota River valley in two large steps (terraces), with wooded area to provide cover for an attack.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Aladin
that's sexist
I am. And women in the past understood that. Such as one time, two were over at my place. We were getting loaded on sweet bugpiss. And so I brought up that very topic. I said, "Why do you two dress like sluts? Neither one of you is barely wearing any clothes."

"Oh, sorry, Jim." Blackie lifted her shirt up and removed it. "Is this better?" Then the blonde scooted her skirt down and kicked it at me.

"See, this is what I'm talking about. Both of you are acting like whores." I replied as I sat on the sofa, sipping the wine.

Blondie said to blackie, "Time to show him what kind of whores we really are." They sexually assaulted me on the sofa.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
I am. And women in the past understood that. Such as one time, two were over at my place. We were getting loaded on sweet bugpiss. And so I brought up that very topic. I said, "Why do you two dress like sluts? Neither one of you is barely wearing any clothes."

"Oh, sorry, Jim." Blackie lifted her shirt up and removed it. "Is this better?" Then the blonde scooted her skirt down and kicked it at me.

"See, this is what I'm talking about. Both of you are acting like whores." I replied as I sat on the sofa, sipping the wine.

Blondie said to blackie, "Time to show him what kind of whores we really are." They sexually assaulted me on the sofa.
so thats why the pizza in the sofa is always tuna :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791

Bad men go with bad women. You call women 'whores' while you're just as bad.

• Love it
  • JFL
How old are you?

• So Sad
  • JFL
How old are you?
Age would be irrelevant in this situation. I have no interest in dating due to a current LTR. Age is only necessary when dating. And when I dated, I usually adjusted that age range to my vicinity. Because in the past, I allowed the default and discovered younger squirters are bums that want free rides. Sure, I would get laid every time, but in the end, it wasn't worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Aladin and Chadeep
Age would be irrelevant in this situation. I have no interest in dating due to a current LTR. Age is only necessary when dating. And when I dated, I always adjusted that age range to my vicinity. Because in the past, I allowed the default and discovered younger squirters are bums that want free rides. Sure, I would get laid every time, but in the end, it wasn't worth it.
What do you think about 30 year old users here wating JB girlfriends.

Age would be irrelevant in this situation. I have no interest in dating due to a current LTR. Age is only necessary when dating. And when I dated, I usually adjusted that age range to my vicinity. Because in the past, I allowed the default and discovered younger squirters are bums that want free rides. Sure, I would get laid every time, but in the end, it wasn't worth it.
>LTR
>11,669 posts

naruto-anime.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Bad men go with bad women. You call women 'whores' while you're just as bad.
I was a whore. Today, I'm not. But I was never the evil man. I grew up in questionable neighborhoods and with red-flag family members and associates. But judging me based upon that would be wrong.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 17791
I was a whore. Today, I'm not. But I was never the evil man. I grew up in questionable neighborhoods and with red-flag family members and associates. But judging me based upon that would be wrong.
There is a difference between bad and evil. We're all bad to some extent, we all should strive to be less bad. Not many people are 'evil'

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires