Why do you go to the gym?

And no girl give a fuck about his physique, they care about his face lol
I disagree. Girls care more about the face yes, but they also care alot about the body. If Vinnie hacker would be skinnyfat or chubby he wouldn't be the guy all the girls are drooling over.

Also going to the gym to make your muscles bigger and to become stronger makes you more respected by men and women whether or not they are attracted to you. You are also more likely to win a fight.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I disagree. Girls care more about the face yes, but they also care alot about the body. If Vinnie hacker would be skinnyfat or chubby he wouldn't be the guy all the girls are drooling over.
Well obviously, lean is law

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Cause I was a depressed slave

• +1
Look better+more mental and physical energy. Quality of life is about 20 percent worse when i dont exercise.
More energy? Gym literally uses up your energy and you have less lol

True, and girls don’t even give af about muscles lol
lmao u really made this thread just to bitch about the gym and muscles in every reply, kinda sad ngl

• JFL
lmao u really made this thread just to bitch about the gym and muscles in every reply, kinda sad ngl
I’ve been going to the gym everyday for the last two years

I have weights at home, so I don't go to the gym, but I can tell you why I don't go

convenience, and no women there to distract me

• +1
  • +1
can you get this physique without the gym? Is it just decent frame + having a solid amount of natural muscle mass?
I think it's ideal for female gaze tbh.
Calisthenics or anything body-weight related is the way to go for this.

Though I highly recommend the gym if you can go, it gives better results.

More energy? Gym literally uses up your energy and you have less lol
Nah it does that when ur a newb or train too long Short workouts give you more energy and mental clarity.

• Hmm...