Why do you guys browse old threads all the time?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I keep getting alerts for posts in old threads literally every single day. I'm not complaining just curious why this is because it never happened on any other forum. Do you always search for random subjects in the thread search bar or just go through the thread list pages non stop?? :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
I keep getting alerts for posts in old threads literally every single day. I'm not complaining just curious why this is because it never happened on any other forum. Do you always search for random subjects in the thread search bar or just go through the thread list pages non stop?? :feelsmega:
I radnomly type stuff Like

"Old MILF just blackpilled me"

For no fucking reason other then to confirm The blackpill

I also love searching key words to find juciy old threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
we are rotters with no life, at least I am, so that explains it for me.

the old days were golden

I usually browse new threads but when I look at the similar threads at the bottom, a lot of them tend to be a few weeks or months old.