Why do you guys hate gays so much?

Your mothers always available
My reaction to your reply:
5527 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JizzFarmer
Because this place will turn into r9k on 4chan and that'll just be disgusting.

Internet culture plus openness to lgbtq equals even more degeneracy.

I don't want this place turning into lookism 2020 where half the users are undercover faggots and tranny's

Half you niggas already borderline gay from being desperate as shit. It definitely doesn't need to be encouraged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i hate no one tbh if someone doesnt hate me i dont hate back :)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I imagine that women get the same feeling talking to men they don't find attractive as we do talking to gays. I'd rather just avoid them even if they're friendly.

I imagine that women get the same feeling talking to men they don't find attractive as we do talking to gays. I'd rather just avoid them even if they're friendly.
Aren’t you good looking though?

If this isn’t bait it because they are likely to have and spread stds, 28% of gay men have over 1000 sexual partners, more likely to be mentally ill and commit suicide, more susceptible to dying from anal cancer, lesbians have the highest rate of domestic assault. Homosexuality not being classified as a mental illness is dodgy in itself.

nobody hates normal gays, people mostly dislike the flamboyant fags who make the fact they are gay the most important thing in the world, like stfu bro nobody cares you take it up the ass

The twink incel gays are so retarted and annoying, they got manipulated in being it.
The chad buff fags are chill

I don't get the mad hate? Just let them be tbh. There's no reason to hate them unless you were sexually abused by one in your childhood, which in that case you're probably gay yourself.
ur gey

i don’t really hate them tbh i just don’t care about them