Why do you guys hate women so much?

how have you been on this forum actively since june but you did not learn a single thing? jfl
learn what retard, i don’t agree with what they say at all; i just realise that men here don’t acknowledge that we’re not a perfect gender either.

learn what retard, i don’t agree with what they say at all; i just realise that men here don’t acknowledge that we’re not a perfect gender either.
in this instance we are perfect. short men were born short and can do nothing about their height. fat girls can lose their fat easily, how can you compare the two? how does having room temperature iq feel like?

I'm actually so horny lately lol. Definitely meeting that black girl on saturday, we gonna get high and watch a movie and bang bang bang

I've read that sex while high or intoxicated isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
in this instance we are perfect. short men were born short and can do nothing about their height. fat girls can lose their fat easily, how can you compare the two? how does having room temperature iq feel like?
yeah but women as sexual selectors have been literally conditioned by their nature and society to disregard sub par men. I don’t think it’s fair; but life isn’t fair; little kid

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
yeah but women as sexual selectors have been literally conditioned by their nature and society to disregard sub par men. I don’t think it’s fair; but life isn’t fair; little kid
The bro it ain’t fair

it is in their blood to choose chad idec

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I've read that sex while high or intoxicated isn't good.
It doesn't feel good to me honestly, I had sex once while VERY high on edibles (took like 100mg) and I wanted to sleep more than fuck, I just forced myself to do it lol. Being a little high is nice though
EDIT: I actually had paranoia that one time where I thought the girl was going to kill me or gave me an STD lmao

It doesn't feel good to me honestly, I had sex once while VERY high on edibles (took like 100mg) and I wanted to sleep more than fuck, I just forced myself to do it lol. Being a little high is nice though
i could see how having sex while being a little high is good because when i am a little bit high i am superactive and feeling like i took stimulants

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i could see how having sex while being a little high is good because when i am a little bit high i am superactive and feeling like i took stimulants
Yeah just a few puffs is a nice boost, or like 5mg of THC. Usually past that point I lose interest in sex and would rather watch something, talk about random shit, or go explore the environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Yeah just a few puffs is a nice boost, or like 5mg of THC. Usually past that point I lose interest in sex and would rather watch something, talk about random shit, or go explore the environment
you do nice stuff while i want to go to church and pray or sleep on a rock lmao ded srs

you do nice stuff while i want to go to church and pray or sleep on a rock lmao ded srs
Yeah the urge to sleep is strong. I use sativa because indica or a mixed strain makes me a fucking zombie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774