Why do you guys talk here?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Genuinely curious, if some of you guys here consider yourselves high iq then why waste all of this potential here? Why not use it more efficiently?

• +1
Reactions: randomop and normie_joe
Would rather racebait than looksmax

• +1
Reactions: smoth and distance decay
I'm a certified depressed mentalcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and smoth
Use it more efficiently how

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
because i need to partially ascend before i even think about going to uni and using my big brain

because i need to partially ascend before i even think about going to uni and using my big brain
University is for boomers anyway, deadass skipping university so much youth wasted. People go there so they can get a high paying job in the future but it only makes sense to go there after youve lived some of your life in your 20s

• +1
University is for boomers anyway, deadass skipping university so much youth wasted. People go there so they can get a high paying job in the future but it only makes sense to go there after youve lived some of your life in your 20s
yeah well i seriously dont know wtf to do with my life, im not going uni after i finish this year, im taking a year off to wageslave and looksmax and afterwards ill try doing an apprenticeship if that doesnt work out then ill go uni

Genuinely curious, if some of you guys here consider yourselves high iq then why waste all of this potential here? Why not use it more efficiently?
No one here is high iq lol, people are here because they dont have a love life or friends

No one here is high iq lol, people are here because they dont have a love life or friends
True, Im not here for that long either im only here cause Im waiting to financially ascend I actually have friends and life

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
yeah well i seriously dont know wtf to do with my life, im not going uni after i finish this year, im taking a year off to wageslave and looksmax and afterwards ill try doing an apprenticeship if that doesnt work out then ill go uni
wageslaving is depressing as fuck, depending on the job it can be aightish but good luck with that.

dont waste your youth years man seriously

True, Im not here for that long either im only here cause Im waiting to financially ascend I actually have friends and life
“financially ascend” lol no one here knows what they’re doing, this is mostly a place for philosophys and what not, your better off with the dark web or reddit

• +1
wageslaving is depressing as fuck, depending on the job it can be aightish but good luck with that.

dont waste your youth years man seriously
i have no other options that "waste my youth" tf am i going to do instead ? rather do all this shit so my financial situation can be alr in my thirties

i have no other options that "waste my youth" tf am i going to do instead ? rather do all this shit so my financial situation can be alr in my thirties
thirties is when your wife startin to be ugly/infertile
thirties is when norwood comes
thirties is a few years away from 40s
thirties is when you start to shrink in height/testosterone/metabolism
thirties is when you have kids at home or elsewhere/still responsible unless you want to be single and depressed.

Many more things, Please choose wisely man.

“financially ascend” lol no one here knows what they’re doing, this is mostly a place for philosophys and what not, your better off with the dark web or reddit
im not better off anyone else once I start making real nigga money Im logging off all this incel bullshit I dont associate with anyone here everyone is a loser you guys can all kill yourselves fuck your cousins I actually dgaf

• +1
Reactions: john788
im not better off anyone else once I start making real nigga money Im logging off all this incel bullshit I dont associate with anyone here everyone is a loser you guys can all kill yourselves fuck your cousins I actually dgaf
Dude this isnt a good place to make money….. i sm saving you the hassel

thirties is when your wife startin to be ugly/infertile
thirties is when norwood comes
thirties is a few years away from 40s
thirties is when you start to shrink in height/testosterone/metabolism
thirties is when you have kids at home or elsewhere/still responsible unless you want to be single and depressed.

Many more things, Please choose wisely man.
not gonna get married
i have no balding genes, no males from either side of my family are even norwooding
nice
im gonna be on trt anyways, and at that point height doesnt matter much
not gonna have kids

Dude this isnt a good place to make money….. i sm saving you the hassel
im not here to get advice, im just here to talk about politics or race bait, either one is fun

• Hmm...
not gonna get married
i have no balding genes, no males from either side of my family are even norwooding
nice
im gonna be on trt anyways, and at that point height doesnt matter much
not gonna have kids
trt will advance everything and make it happen sooner, including balding.

im not saying get married, im saying your gf or whoever gets ugly

"height at that point doesnt matter" yeah because life doesnt really matter its in a decline.

youre in an ultimatum, you either have a gf that will be ugly or you dont meaning you are gonna be single and depressed, its real man you havent reached that point yet but studies support it

• +1
im not here to get advice, im just here to talk about politics or race bait, either one is fun
I mean i guess, but just dont try to rot and let this bullshit get to your head

• +1
trt will advance everything and make it happen sooner, including balding.

im not saying get married, im saying your gf or whoever gets ugly

"height at that point doesnt matter" yeah because life doesnt really matter its in a decline.

youre in an ultimatum, you either have a gf that will be ugly or you dont meaning you are gonna be single and depressed, its real man you havent reached that point yet but studies support it
nigga im gonna be a wizard lol, i doubt ill ever even have sex and fuck having kids, i dont wanna even live past like 60, and since no one in my family is bald/ing even if it gets sped up due to trt it wont matter cuz i wont be alive by the time that happens, an incels fate is a sad one

I mean i guess, but just dont try to rot and let this bullshit get to your head
trust me everyone on this forum is a loser including you, thats just how i feel

• +1
nigga im gonna be a wizard lol, i doubt ill ever even have sex and fuck having kids, i dont wanna even live past like 60, and since no one in my family is bald/ing even if it gets sped up due to trt it wont matter cuz i wont be alive by the time that happens, an incels fate is a sad one
maybe you just lack something you want, you say that you want to be 6'6 by september, if you reach that height will you be motivated? Have you ever even wanted to be with a woman long term? This has to be an episode dude trust me you dont think like this all the time unless youre like some ted kaczynski maniac

• +1
trust me everyone on this forum is a loser including you, thats just how i feel
Yea unfortunately, i was here before the trend so i am kinda an incel. Just need cash, better environment, friends, and a stacey gf but i am probably gonna be here for a long time before that even happens

• +1
Yea unfortunately, i was here before the trend so i am kinda an incel. Just need cash, better environment, friends, and a stacey gf but i am probably gonna be here for a long time before that even happens
Im trying to lose my virginity at around 18, I think thats way better than 21 i think 21 is cope at that point

• +1
Reactions: john788 and arab_chink
the reason i stay on this site is because something attracts to me it. its like gambling, i feel that everytime i log on i will be blessed to see a good and usefull thread that could help me ascend and it actually rarely happens and after that i keep rotting here. im 16

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and arab_chink
Im trying to lose my virginity at around 18, I think thats way better than 21 i think 21 is cope at that point
Save your virginity for a girl you think is special, ur gonna regret it when you waste it on the wrong one. Also dont try to rush, 21 isnt over.

• JFL
maybe you just lack something you want, you say that you want to be 6'6 by september, if you reach that height will you be motivated? Have you ever even wanted to be with a woman long term? This has to be an episode dude trust me you dont think like this all the time unless youre like some ted kaczynski maniac
wont motivate me ill just be satisfied with my height, i wanted a wife and kids when i was like 12 and oblivious to the world, what episode wdym ?

wont motivate me ill just be satisfied with my height, i wanted a wife and kids when i was like 12 and oblivious to the world, what episode wdym ?
by episode i mean you only sometimes think like this because youre angry, as in when you get what you want you turn back to wanting a woman even by a molecule, humans are naturally hardwired to want this.

by episode i mean you only sometimes think like this because youre angry, as in when you get what you want you turn back to wanting a woman even by a molecule, humans are naturally hardwired to want this.
maybe, but ik me reproducing is wrong because im only gonna create even bigger loser incel kids and i dont want that

the reason i stay on this site is because something attracts to me it. its like gambling, i feel that everytime i log on i will be blessed to see a good and usefull thread that could help me ascend and it actually rarely happens and after that i keep rotting here. im 16
Thanks for telling me your situation but yea after dillon lathem, the threads have gone dogshit. You can scroll for older threads like 2022 since they are high quality or you can ask me for advice:)

• +1
maybe, but ik me reproducing is wrong because im only gonna create even bigger loser incel kids and i dont want that
all of this that you are saying is a part of self-hate that i think is an episode, you might grow out of it, even if you have mental illness like anxiety or autism.

• +1
Thanks for telling me your situation but yea after dillon lathem, the threads have gone dogshit. You can scroll for older threads like 2022 since they are high quality or you can ask me for advice:)
well the thing holding me back is acne (mostly from hormones), facial asymmetry and height (which im skeptical about, you know, getting HGH from qsc and ai and taking them + i dont have money for pharma grade and ORC said that everybody reaches their genetic height potential without injecting random stuff into their bodies) and the biggest problem with my height is that, i've read so many threads relating to it, that it actually made me believe that i have an issue with my body that i am not aware of and cant solve it, so the only thing i can do is just accept it. i dont know what to believe anymore and what to do because im desperate that i wont grow

• So Sad
well the thing holding me back is acne (mostly from hormones), facial asymmetry and height (which im skeptical about, you know, getting HGH from qsc and ai and taking them + i dont have money for pharma grade and ORC said that everybody reaches their genetic height potential without injecting random stuff into their bodies) and the biggest problem with my height is that, i've read so many threads relating to it, that it actually made me believe that i have an issue with my body that i am not aware of and cant solve it, so the only thing i can do is just accept it. i dont know what to believe anymore and what to do because im desperate that i wont grow
Same thing with me, whats your height?

5'4, i feel so fucking awful about my height and its not even my fault
I guess the best thing is to wait till your 18, you stop growing 25. And if your still short use LL. I used to be 5’4 in freshman year, now i am 5’9 in first year of uni

I guess the best thing is to wait till your 18, you stop growing 25. And if your still short use LL. I used to be 5’4 in freshman year, now i am 5’9 in first year of uni
dad grew 20 cm at 16 maybe im lucky as well. if thats the case than my life will be way much better

• +1
dad grew 20 cm at 16 maybe im lucky as well. if thats the case than my life will be way much better
Give it time dont rush and listen to this incels saying its over in highschool! Trust me life is more than school!

• +1
Nobody here is high iq enough to actually do something with it, like invent the next big industry or change humanity for the better this is why I think iq at only a few SD above average is cope