Why do you gymcel?

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Title. For me the reasons are blatantly obvious. It can improve your mood, cognitive functions, health, intimidation factor, etc while not really having any downsides. No one would wanna fuck with you if you can bench 250 or greater. And yes having a lean, muscled physique DOES improve your smv.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I just wanna be big and lean

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Title. For me the reasons are blatantly obvious. It can improve your mood, cognitive functions, health, intimidation factor, etc while not really having any downsides. No one would wanna fuck with you if you can bench 250 or greater. And yes having a lean, muscled physique DOES improve your smv.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, horizon, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
only for looks/testosterone benefits

Nothing better than being in a night club while frauding 6’3 and using roids to frame and height mog every guy in sight 😍

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, BoredPrince, smoothsexy and 1 other person
Nothing better than being in a night club while frauding 6’3 and using roids to frame and height mog every guy in sight 😍
and then seeing the 5'8 twink prettyboy take the girl u were dancing with home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, RichardSpencel, User28823 and 6 others
and then seeing the 5'8 twink prettyboy take the girl u were dancing with home
You saying that proves you’ve hardly / never clubbed in your life JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable, zharupodrugu, Yerico7 and 3 others
imo biggest pro is the confidence that comes from natural lifting - the gradual weight progression, watching your physique morph into what u want it to be etc will give u a lot of confidence that translates into self-esteem/better self-image which will help ur frame (rp) when talking to women. the benefit with women is only if ur mtn+ tho

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, klamus and 5.5psl
You saying that proves you’ve hardly / never clubbed in your life JFL
i have, as a 6'3 framemogger like u described too - still outperformed by manlet better looking friends. i got moves too btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How much are you injecting?
150 on a cruise and 750 ish on a blast. I only use Test and EQ really to avoid hairloss issues. EQ also increases collagen synthesis. You can negate most visual roid sides with smart compound selection. And most people that age a lot are guys that have been running insane doseages for years. I haven’t aged at all

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and smoothsexy

Attachments

• 0BC0F163-4E35-4231-9A7A-69E055D16899.jpeg
    0BC0F163-4E35-4231-9A7A-69E055D16899.jpeg
    720.3 KB · Views: 0
150 on a cruise and 750 ish on a blast. I only use Test and EQ really to avoid hairloss issues. EQ also increases collagen synthesis. You can negate most visual roid sides with smart compound selection. And most people that age a lot are guys that have been running insane doseages for years. I haven’t aged at all
I felt really good on 300mg without AI but i dont want to eat a lot of starches, i get only about 100 grams of carbs from milk only. So people say its waste of test if you dont eat shitload of carbs

You get blood test done every few months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I felt really good on 300mg without AI but i dont want to eat a lot of starches, i get only about 100 grams of carbs from milk only. So people say its waste of test if you dont eat shitload of carbs

You get blood test done every few months?

Yes, it is perfect on cruise and slightly elevated on cycle but nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and smoothsexy
I wanna be a lean skinny twink with beautiful cheek bones

As I posted this, I benched 250 pounds for a triple. Jfl at my genes, even liver damage and countless nights of >8 hours of sleep are slowing me down.

Girl's like the biggest while being lean at the same time

25 FFMI is where your god sex appeal start's not even joking

As I posted this, I benched 250 pounds for a triple. Jfl at my genes, even liver damage and countless nights of >8 hours of sleep are slowing me down.
250 pound's is weak dude.... you must have shit genetic's im untrained and can do 225lbs for 8 repsx3 set's and im 171cm 70kg 20% bf

Aiming for the manhwa masthetic look

250 pound's is weak dude.... you must have shit genetic's im untrained and can do 225lbs for 8 repsx3 set's and im 171cm 70kg 20% bf
You'd be shocked. Its actually pretty rare to see >225 bench without cheating. A 300 pound bench isn't achievable, at least not for an average man. When's the last time you saw a natty bench that much with visible abs(I'm talking real life experiences, not the internet. On the internet, everyone has a mythical uncle strong as Hercules who can bench 400 pounds while not knowing the difference between a barbell and a sandwich.)

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Because it’s the bare minimum

You'd be shocked. Its actually pretty rare to see >225 bench without cheating. A 300 pound bench isn't achievable, at least not for an average man. When's the last time you saw a natty bench that much with visible abs(I'm talking real life experiences, not the internet. On the internet, everyone has a mythical uncle strong as Hercules who can bench 400 pounds while not knowing the difference between a barbell and a sandwich.)
i see....

• +1
Reactions: Solar and forevermirin
Pride.

I'd rather be big and lean than a non-lifiting faggot with a dadbod.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Because in two more weeks of training, my gains will overcome the limitations of my face.
Im so close, just a couple more weeks of lifting and Ill be there, I know, Ive been lifting for 10 years but its just right around the corner!

cope, no one would fuck with you if you are a bjj black belt
Size and strength > fighting ability.

Even this blackpilled mma trainer who used to fight professionally admits size, strength, and weight matter most.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Agendum and Tonymontana

Even this blackpilled mma trainer who used to fight professionally admits size, strength, and weight matter most.

ofc weight class and height and strength matter faggot, but a gymcel loses to a 20% bodyfat not very muscular but conditioned bjj guy of the same height

I started lifting for injury prevention for my work as an arborist and it turns out I gain size fairly easily so I kept going.

To add sex appeal and look nice in t-shirts

More pussy

Intimidate the fuck out of other guys

Honestly, I get just as much enjoyment from the latter. Feels good moving through the world and having damn near every man you encounter act submissive/deter to you out of respect.

When I was shredded and smaller, yes, I would get attention from women, but I also got a fuck ton of hate and envy from other guys. Currently in a bulk, and now that I’m thicker, wider, and much more physically imposing, I notice even more attention from women. Sexual attention in particular.

But guys don’t even dare start shit now. They just instinctually move the fuck out my way, and immediately avert eye contact. There’s also the psychological aspect of physically being much stronger on a bulk and heavier/able to leverage weight in a fight. Much higher libido, and wellbeing on a bulk as well

I started lifting for injury prevention for my work as an arborist and it turns out I gain size fairly easily so I kept going.
Can't speak for you, but I find it easy to add plates to the bar. Although I did notice that I'm starting to fight a losing battle as I get closer to a 270 ib bench and squat. Still respectable. Also I add stamina quickly when I run.

Seeing progress is fun. I mog other men and Make soys seethe. Exercise is good For your body and mind. Aldo breaks up My Day and energy drinks taste fantastic after workout

a lot of factors one of them is that i got used to it i cannot imagine my life without exercising

So I’m not insecure wearing t-shirts in the summer, sense of progression and improvement day to day.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
imo biggest pro is the confidence that comes from natural lifting - the gradual weight progression, watching your physique morph into what u want it to be etc will give u a lot of confidence that translates into self-esteem/better self-image which will help ur frame (rp) when talking to women. the benefit with women is only if ur mtn+ tho
wym by “frame (rp)”?

ofc weight class and height and strength matter faggot, but a gymcel loses to a 20% bodyfat not very muscular but conditioned bjj guy of the same height
Yeah assuming a close height, weight, strength levels, technique matters. But the bigger the gap in size and weight, the less technique matters.

So you are planning to stay on TRT/blast forever? Which effects do you get from EQ? Many guys say it's useless and only good for your vascularity, what's your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Like always it depends.

It depends. Sure, a 5'5" 140lbs guy who trains martial arts for tons of years can't do something against a 6'5" 250lbs gymcel who never did a single second of martial arts in his life.

But if the differences are not so extreme for the absolute majority of the population. I did judo and kickboxing alongside gymcelling for a while and didn't stand a chance against black belt judokas who only bench press half of me, same with kickboxing. But the size difference was not as brutal as above for sure.

Last edited:
Like always it depends.

It depends. Sure, a 5'5" 140lbs guy who trains martial arts for tons of years can't do something against a 6'5" 250lbs gymcel who never did a single second of martial arts in his life.

But if the differences are not so extreme for the absolute majority of the population. I did judo and kickboxing alongside gymcelling for a while and didn't stand a chance against black belt judokas who only bench press half of me, same with kickboxing. But the size difference was not as brutal as above for sure.
Yeah I mentioned above if size gap isn't very big, technique and proper training will go a long way.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
So you are planning to stay on TRT/blast forever? Which effects do you get from EQ? Many guys say it's useless and only good for your vascularity, what's your opinion?
EQ isn’t as good as stuff as like tren and primo but it’s still very good. The problem is too many retards crash there E2 on it and claim “muh EQ causes anxiety and depression.

You can run EQ very very high without much sides either. And also you need to run it for 20+ weeks, it takes forever to kick in another reason why people use it and think it’s bad. EQ builds mass at a reasonable rate and its dry mass not just bloat

And yea I will run TRT for ever most likely unless I randomly just don’t care about being physique maxxed anymore

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah assuming a close height, weight, strength levels, technique matters. But the bigger the gap in size and weight, the less technique matters.
no, close height and weight but one is stromg and other has technique technique wins

no, close height and weight but one is stromg and other has technique technique wins
Yeah if both men are very close in size and weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back