Why do you keep browsing this forum?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
What reasons do you have to browse this site on a daily basis?

One of the only places that can be consistently funny. Unfortunately humor has gone down the drain lately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RudyRude, Gazzamogga, turkproducer and 3 others
One of the only places that can be consistently funny. Unfortunately humor has gone down the drain lately.
Since you joined the tribe and started the autistic audios you sadly are also not funny anymore :/

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and 2 others
Don't got any friends and I learnt alot here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
bored and no friends

I dont try to be
Dude you tried the hardest of all the people on this forum what are you talking about. You changed a lot now you don't even write with this textsize anymore.

too ugly rn to make friends

the other sites i used to browse either suck now or shut down

Dude you tried the hardest of all the people on this forum what are you talking about. You changed a lot now you don't even write with this textsize anymore.
I just posted random garbage that popped to my head :lul: 👌

This forum has probably the most compatible to me userbase ever, because my number 1 priority in life is to looksmax
Such a shame that there is nothing I can do

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Vidyacoper
This forum has probably the most compatible to me userbase ever, because my number 1 priority in life is to looksmax
Such a shame that there is nothing I can do
u can make it bro, we'll make it dont ever give up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Nosecel and RichardSpencel
I just posted random garbage that popped to my head :lul: 👌
That's why I thought you gave a fuck about everything here and don't care about shit like the tribe and that's why I liked your vibe. But in the end who fucking cares I am feeling like a whiny little bitch who wants to divorce from her husband rn so I will stop the critic jfl

I thought that youre nt
I am more NT nowadays but I didn't make any friends in HS due to looks and being aspie.

And making friends past HS is very hard

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That's why I thought you gave a fuck about everything here and don't care about shit like the tribe and that's why I liked your vibe. But in the end who fucking cares I am feeling like a whiny little bitch who wants to divorce from her husband rn so I will stop the critic jfl
It’s okay man. I joined the tribe cause i have a friend there that really wanted me to join so i said why not :lul: 👌

i fucking love this site tbh ngl

if i got banned i’d unironically be sad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, RichardSpencel, Nosecel and 3 others
I have no friends and am bored 24/7.

There are not many distractions in my life besides training and internet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nosecel and Ritalincell
Why do you love this site?
Consistently funny, feels like an actual community with my bros. Logging in and seeing familiar names and profile pics is nice

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nosecel and Ritalincell
Consistently funny, feels like an actual community with my bros. Logging in and seeing familiar names and profile pics is nice
I disagree but good for you if you find it funny, it stopped being funny for me a while back, not to mention that a lot of the good users left and now the forum is filled with newfags that post the same shit again and again.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
And what normies do? they stay at social media like any another normie fucktard?

i fucking love this site tbh ngl

if i got banned i’d unironically be sad
Bro you joined at 14? Lol

This forum is a representation of what I strive to have: balance.

It can be really funny, it can be really sad. We say the truth. We see the problem, and also think of the solution.

You learn so so much. At this point, every second, I keep becoming a new person. I have changed in too many ways after spending hours here discussing...

I know you have to be implacable. That's what Imma trynna be.:D

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nosecel and Heirio
Bro you joined at 14? Lol

This forum is a representation of what I strive to have: balance.

It can be really funny, it can be really sad. We say the truth. We see the problem, and also think of the solution.

You learn so so much. At this point, every second, I keep becoming a new person. I have changed in too many ways after spending hours here discussing...

I know you have to be implacable. That's what Imma trynna be.:D
Wym joined at 14? This site was created aug 2018 i think, i was 16 then
I disagree but good for you if you find it funny, it stopped being funny for me a while back, not to mention that a lot of the good users left and now the forum is filled with newfags that post the same shit again and again.
ehh its still funny every now and then, enough for me to still be here every day. It did peak around mid 2019 though, literally 10/10 threads every day :cry:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
I don’t get dopamine irl so I browse it and also looksmax so hard and learning few things too

for knowledge and its very funny site

Nothing else to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299