why do you keep talking about the same "psl gods" when you can go to insta explore page and find people who mog them

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
"psl gods" are outdated, they're in the past, they're the old guard of a generation in which you needed to either have talent or suck jew cocks to make it big. this generation is purely based on looks, and bigger moggers are emerging. PSL gods are a thing of the past

• +1
Reactions: nofap, gigell, forevergymcelling and 5 others
"psl gods" are outdated, they're in the past, they're the old guard of a generation in which you needed to either have talent or suck jew cocks to make it big. this generation is purely based on looks, and bigger moggers are emerging. PSL gods are a thing of the past
Dnr

post examples

Attachments

• IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2749.png
    IMG_2749.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2641.png
    IMG_2641.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2642.png
    IMG_2642.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, datboijj, glaruz and 1 other person
the mulatto isnt mogging any psl gods, that chick is fakeupmaxxed, and the asian is mid @rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
the mulatto isnt mogging any psl gods, that chick is fakeupmaxxed, and the asian is mid @rhinoplasty
Nigga forgot how to reply, the mulatto is mogging every psl god and it’s up to preference when it comes to chico

The Asian mogs every psl goddess besides Adriana Lima blonde white heterochromia morph

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, datboijj, Zherko and 3 others
Nigga forgot how to reply, the mulatto is mogging every psl god and it’s up to preference when it comes to chico

The Asian mogs every psl goddess besides Adriana Lima blonde white heterochromia morph

the real Asian mogger

• +1
Reactions: murdah
yeh go on explore page and find face apped frauds but i will admit there are some who do mog them
but it's nowhere close to what you are claiming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Akhi, murdah and 1 other person
yeh go on explore page and find face apped frauds but i will admit there are some who do mog them
but it's nowhere close to what you are claiming
random pinterest women will for sure mog a 1 in a million genetic specimen like chico and lima frfr

• +1
@datboijj @BrahminBoss @Zherko whats so funny?

• JFL
random pinterest women will for sure mog a 1 in a million genetic specimen like chico and lima frfr
i found a lot of foggers on pinterest
but actually no because they really only look like that in one pic and mid in everything
only like 5% of them are actually like that
but to defend @rhinoplasty i found this half black half arab guy on pinteres
t

• +1
The term PSL god is so fucking cringe

it needs to die

• +1
Reactions: murdah, gigell and silencio
Majority psl gods people post here are FUcking alien looking shit. AND Dissing my face is not gonna change my fucking opinions retards. There is reason why they are top models because they look weird as shit AND Model agencies wants unique faces.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Akhi

Nigger that mulatto pic is edited can't u see

PSL gods preexisted and they established beauty as a concept

She literally looks like every other gook

Gooks can't be stacies, retard, get over yourself.

Lol nigger just picked a random mulatto who doesn't have impressive eye colour or anything and called him a PSL god.
:lul::lul:

• +1
Majority psl gods people post here are FUcking alien looking shit. AND Dissing my face is not gonna change my fucking opinions retards. There is reason why they are top models because they look weird as shit AND Model agencies wants unique faces.
this only applies to barrett and maybe opry

gandy, delli, chico, are all high appeal on top

• +1
this only applies to barrett and maybe opry

gandy, delli, chico, are all high appeal on top
I agreed but people always post those dudes.